Fashion is having a major frilly moment for spring and ruffles are EVERYTHING.
As seen on the SS16 catwalks at the likes of Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Roberto Cavalli and more, now the girly but grown-up trend has gone mainstream, with a ruffle-front blouse being the best way to inject a little new season into your look right now.
Of course, the best way to avoid being a carbon copy of the rest of the gals on your Instagram grid, is to snaffle your ruffles from a vintage source – and you’ll find plenty of local sellers on Etsy.
Here’s our edit of six sweet separates – all in the prettiest shades of pink for ALL the pretty:
1. 80s ruffle bib blouse, Glad Ghosts
2. 70s chiffon blouse, Misty Noir Vintage
3. 80s short-sleeved shirt, 5678 Vintage
4. 70s paisley print shirt, Wumpskies Wares
5. Laura Ashley Western blouse, Tin Can Alley London
6. 70s pussy-bow blouse, Glad Ghosts
Pair your blouse with high-waisted, washed-out denim and a pair of suede ankle boots to riff off spring’s Prairie vibes.
We’re just frilled about this fashion trend, are you? ?