Calling all sellers! Do you make wedding products? Apply to be part of the Etsy UK Wedding Fair – sell your work to brides and promote your company to industry professionals.
It’s no surprise that brides LOVE Etsy! And it’s easy to see why… be your wedding style Boho or Rustic, our talented community of designer makers sell beautiful products that will add real character to your special day.
So, we decided it’s time to celebrate weddings on Etsy! Let the brides meet the sellers…
This May, we’ll be holding our very own Wedding Fair to showcase some of Etsy’s most exciting wedding sellers to real life brides as well as press and industry professionals. We will feature everything a bride could wish for to make her big day original and unique – from dresses to cake toppers, hairpieces to invitations, jewellery to confetti – and that’s where you come in!
We’re seeking applications from Etsy sellers around the UK to join us at the fair in central London and sell their wedding related products in our special marketplace (for press on 14th & 15th May and open to the public on 16th & 17th May).
Am I eligible to be part of the Seller Marketplace at the Etsy Wedding Fair?
Spaces are limited but we’re looking to select sellers who create covetable wedding products across a variety of disciplines. To be eligible, you must:
- Have an active Etsy shop (haven’t opened your shop yet? Don’t worry! You can get 20 FREE listings when you open your shop for this event. See details below…)
- Sell wedding products in your Etsy shop that fit within one of the following categories: bridal wear and dresses, millinery and headpieces, stationery (invitations, etc), decorations, tableware, jewellery, bridal accessories (shoes, handbags, garters, etc), wedding gifts, cakes, favours and products for the Groom.
- Be based in the United Kingdom
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be available to sell your work in person in central London from Thursday 14 May until Sunday 17 May (including some evenings).
- Please note – This is a free opportunity and there is no participation fee. We cannot cover any practical costs for participating sellers (transport, accommodation, etc.)
If you’re not eligible this time, never fear! We have many more showcasing opportunities coming up this year, so watch out for open calls via the Etsy UK blog and sign up for the Etsy Success newsletter.
Will people be able to buy my work at the wedding fair?
Yes! All products displayed at the seller marketplace will be for sale.
Deadline for applications
Applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 22nd Feb 2015.
I don’t have an Etsy shop yet. Can I still apply?
If you make wedding related products and don’t currently sell on Etsy, you can open a shop and apply for this opportunity. Get started with 20 free listings! Enter the code: ETSYWEDDINGS at etsy.me/1xME4W4 (new sellers only).
When will I know if I have been selected?
Exhibitors will be selected by a panel of Etsy admin from the Community Programmes and PR & Comms teams. We regret that we will not be able to inform all applicants of our decision, but successful applicants will be notified within one month of the application deadline. Once you have applied we may ask you questions about your work via convo, so please keep an eye out for us.
How to apply
Please submit this short application form to apply.
We will be selecting based on your Etsy shop itself, so make sure everything is up to date and it’s looking great. Your photography, listing descriptions and About page are particularly important. Check our the Seller Handbook and search our educational articles to help you improve your shop.
Applications close midnight on Sunday 22nd Feb 2015.
More Etsy wedding stuff
Do you make wedding related products? Why not open a shop an Etsy shop? Get started with 20 free listings! Enter the code: ETSYWEDDINGS at http://etsy.me/1xME4W4 (new sellers only).