Come to Etsy’s Wedding Fair this spring!

Jan 28, 2015

by Jenny Gresham

If you’re getting married in 2015, listen up! This spring Etsy UK will be holding our very own Wedding Fair so you can make your big day original and unique. We’ll be showcasing some of our top wedding sellers from around the UK so there’ll be a sweet selection of amazing wedding-y stuff, from wedding dresses and hairpieces through to cake-toppers and confetti.

Whether you’re planning on going boho, rustic or sequins aplenty (check out our SS15 wedding trends guide) there’s bound to be something for every bride-to-be. You’ll be able to speak directly to sellers to order something custom-made to get something totally unique, as well as picking up ready-made pieces on the day, yay!

Etsy wedding fair scene

Etsy wedding fair shot

After all, Etsy is the place to buy beautifully designed, handmade items, making this the perfect opportunity to see such delights in real actual life, as well as getting inspiration for your wedding day and to seek out those special touches to make it feel unique to you.

Etsy wedding fair hair

And that’s not all. We’ll be holding a variety of wedding-based workshops – including one on how to make your own fresh flower headpiece – over the weekend to inspire brides to get really creative with their wedding prep (plus, it’s a handy skill to have for festival season).

When and where

Saturday 16th May 2015 | 10am – 6pm
Sunday 17th May 2015 ) 10am – 5pm

Location

Oui 2 Rooms, 89 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1.

89 Great Titchfield St

89 Great Titchfield St

Tickets

Early Bird Tickets £7.50, once these have gone they will be £12 each. All tickets include a complimentary drink. Buy your tickets here.

Workshops

The make-your-own floral headpiece workshop will run throughout the day | 45 minutes per class | All materials included | Book here (£5 per session, plus you will need to have an event ticket to attend).

Etsy sellers at the fair

We Are Arrow
Linden Flowers
Ivy Nixon Jewellery
Kate Temple
Sepia Smiles

Special guests

Etsy wedding fair workshops

Let us know if you plan on coming along by commenting below or tweeting us @EtsyUK, using #EtsyWeddingFair!

4 Featured Comments

• natwonderwall Admin

Natalie Wall said 2 years ago Featured

For those sellers interested in showing their wares at the Etsy Wedding Fair, please click here to apply!

• fancyhq

Elena from FancyBOWtiqueBridal said 2 years ago Featured

Could I just confirm that the fair is on the 16th&17th, but the sellers need to be available to sell from the 14th? Please could you clarify?

• Natalie Wall said 2 years ago Featured

Hey there - sorry for any confusion caused: You'll need to be available for the press preview on 14th & 15th May and then the event opens to the public on 16th & 17th May. Hope that makes sense! :)

• aliceyoung185

Alice Young said 2 years ago Featured

Hey there, We've now chosen and contacted the sellers for this year's Wedding Fair. Thank you to everyone who has applied- it was such a tricky decision! We'll be in touch with a few more sellers in the coming weeks to ask if we can borrow items for displays at the fair. Keep an eye on your messages!

• flutter2me

Sophie Mathews from flutter2me said 2 years ago

I would love to take part, please let me know how i can apply to join you! x

• katietemple

Kate Temple from katetempleuk said 2 years ago

Sounds fabulous - would love to get involved - will definitely bookmark!

• Matchimony

Matchimony Ltd from Matchimony said 2 years ago

Sounds great, we would love to be involved. Link bookmarked!

• DesignedByKarolina

Karolina from PaperFlowerWedding said 2 years ago

i would love to take part, please let me know how to apply

• michellecharter

Michelle Prinold from VanillaRetro said 2 years ago

I would love to show my invitations here, seek, how exciting!

• amaretto

Catherine from amaretto said 2 years ago

Ooh how exciting. It's a little far for me to travel unfortunately, but if I am in London at the time, I may pop in!

• RebeccaReesDesign

Rebecca Rees from RebeccaReesDesign said 2 years ago

Oooo yes, I'd love to show my framed guest book wall art. Would love to apply!

• birchandhare

Fiona Whitehead from BirchandHare said 2 years ago

I would like to bring some of my soaps along - they make great wedding favours - let me know how to apply

• partytimepalace

Beth Baker from AandFCrafts said 2 years ago

I would love to take part. Please let me know how and when to apply

• PWart2b

Paul Woods from PaulWoodsArt said 2 years ago

I would love to show my classic style portraits I make so people can commission and capture their wedding. Also a great gift idea for family & friends that something out of the ordinary. Paul Woods

• PWart2b

Paul Woods from PaulWoodsArt said 2 years ago

I would love to come and show my portraits.

• sky262196

sky262196 said 2 years ago

The link to tickets doesn't work :(

• Natalie Wall said 2 years ago

Hey - sorry about that - it should do now! :)

• blueclipse

Moneeza Khan from LotusBluBookArt said 2 years ago

Wow,how exciting!!! I would love to have to be part of this and have my wedding albums and guest books on show.A stand at probably the best wedding fair in London this year would be my dream come true!

• FifiStitch

Fifi Stitch from FifiStitch said 2 years ago

Oh yes please! What a fab opportunity! I'd love to show my custom bears for flower girls! And I'm currently engaged too, so looking for all the inspiration I can find! This sounds perfect! I've bookmarked the page ^.^ x

• AnnaCliftonJewellery

Anna Clifton from AnnaFineJewellery said 2 years ago

Oo! I'd like to be involved in this please. x

• tmassaio

Theresa Massaio and Nikki Taylor from PetiteCousine said 2 years ago

Wow can't wait to apply!!

• Taylorsworld85

Taylor from TaylorsworldHandmade said 2 years ago

So exciting both as a seller and a buyer! look forward to hearing more.

• jaineab

Jaine Brennan said 2 years ago

Are these dates correct? The Saturday is 16th May & Sunday the 17th? You state 17th & 18th which is Sunday & Monday. Can you confirm before I purchase tickets..Thanks

• Natalie Wall said 2 years ago

Hello, sorry about that - we've fixed up the post now. The correct dates are Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th May (as per the Eventbrite page). See you there!

• paulacarter101

Paula Carter from RoseRedRoseWhite said 2 years ago

I'd be interested! Sounds great :)

• natwonderwall Admin

Natalie Wall said 2 years ago Featured

• melanieoh

Meenu Jewellery Jewellery from MeenuJewellery said 2 years ago

Exciting! Love weddings!

• fancyhq

Elena from FancyBOWtiqueBridal said 2 years ago Featured

• Natalie Wall said 2 years ago Featured

• lanakwidzinski

Lana Kwidzinski said 2 years ago

shame its only taking place in london.

• DeepSilence

Sonja Bikić from DeepSilence said 2 years ago

I would love to come and show my wreaths.

• ClayFloVer

Allie from FloverCoUk said 2 years ago

Sounds great! I would love to come and show my wedding floral accessories.

• sandralagana1

sandra from crystaljemscouk said 2 years ago

Just applied fingers crossed really excited let's hope

• amyeweaver

Doll's Mad Hattery from DollsMadHattery said 2 years ago

I'd love to display at this fair, sounds great. How do we find out about doing workshops too please?

• Natalie Wall said 2 years ago

You can apply for tickets to attend the make-your-own floral headpiece workshop here (£5 each) or apply to sell at the event here. Good luck!

• bebymarcy

Marcy Langworthy from ManhattanHippy said 2 years ago

Looks like an amazing event. Would love to participate in one closer to home! My handmade jewelry make perfect bridesmaids gifts and I've been trying to break into the market.

• emma1984

Emma from EmmaSHandmadeJewelry said 2 years ago

So inspiring for our own event in march in Lyon !

• RobeRobe

Holly Sun from RobeRobe said 2 years ago

Looks like wonderful! Really want to go!

• blueclipse

Moneeza Khan from LotusBluBookArt said 2 years ago

Any idea if the vendors have been selected for this event? Just wondering if sellers not selected would be informed? Thanks :)

• aliceyoung185

Alice Young said 2 years ago Featured

• tmlc4

T.mlc Creations from Tmlccreations said 1 year ago

hello, Do we get an email if we are not chosen? Thank you

• tan41t0

Ani Staneva from AnieStyleAccessories said 1 year ago

Looks like wonderful! Really want to go!

• rennadeluxe

renna deluxe from rennadeluxe said 1 year ago

Too bad I never got any reply to my application. ;*(

• This Modern Love at the Etsy Wedding Fair in London! | This Modern Love said 1 year ago

[…] more about the event here on the Etsy […]

• LoveGlassLenka

LENKA from LoveGlassLenka said 1 year ago

Hi how many do you have at the fair? Thanks

• rebeccaephgrave

Rebecca Ephgrave from PaperBouquetsco said 1 year ago

So disappointing that I only just learned about this, would have loved to have shown some of my bouquets.

• Paper Doily Party Shop: Stationery Collection | Paper Doily said 1 year ago

[…] an amazing level of support so far. Part of my stationery range was chosen to be featured at the Etsy Wedding Fair in London this weekend. I’ve also been featured in Perfect Wedding Magazine, Homemaker […]

• A Few of My Favourite Thing #9 - WishWishWish said 1 year ago

[…] recently went along to the Etsy wedding fair. Whilst shuffling from vendor to vendor, one girl commented that I looked rather worried. It was […]

• Competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Etsy Wedding Fair, May 16-17th, 2015 | Home Shopping Spy said 1 year ago

[…] Etsy UK have very kindly offered Home Shopping Spy a pair of tickets to giveaway for their Spring Wedding Fair next month. If you’re planning a wedding or know someone who is, then read […]

• Etsy Wedding Fair London: Discovered - Nu Bride said 1 year ago

[…] trundled off to discover Etsy’s first London Wedding Fair recently.  Boy was it is so refreshing to see lots of unique ideas and discover some […]

• Etsy Wedding Fair London 2015 - Wedding Blog | The Wedding Bazaar said 1 year ago

[…] and quality are just a few of the words I would us to describe the offerings I discovered at the Etsy Wedding Fair when the delectable Tash of Ikonworks and I attended a few weeks […]

• Etsy Wedding Fair | From The Forest said 1 year ago

[…] was an Amazing 4 days at the Etsy Wedding Fair! The atmosphere was […]

• flwruk

Caroline Walsh from flwruk said 1 year ago

Are you planning on doing one of these for 2016? Would be very interesting in exhibiting if that is the case

• Sarah Sandiford said 1 year ago

Hey there! We have nothing planned just yet, but watch this space :)