Time for the second instalment of our Christmas gift guide – it’s Ladies Day today and we’re thinking about what women want (in terms of Christmas presents, that is).
Think products for pampering, personalised presents and utterly gorgeous gifts – because all gals enjoy being spoilt, right?
And if you want to shop Etsy In Real Actual Life, don’t forget to pop along to Etsy House, 5th-7th December to get your personalised presents crafted right before your very eyes.
Here are the stocking fillers, the little goodies and the thoughtful gifts – and at a perfect price point too.
1. Lip butter triple pack, by Tokyo Factory
2. Golden leather purse, by Simmetria
3. Spiral travel notebook, by Wit & Whistle
4. Tote bag, by Design by Paul Coutard
5. Drama llama print, by Studio Froezel
6. Gold pyramid earrings, by Nylon Sky
7. Crochet slippers, by Sherman Knots
These buys are an absolute steal! What niece or best buddy wouldn’t want to receive these amiright?
Perfect presents to pamper (and spoil) her with.
Feeling flush? What better way to show your appreciation for the lovely ladies in your life, than with these gorgggggeous gifts?
More Christmas shopping ideas
1. Check out the first in our Christmas Gift Guide series featuring gift ideas for men
2. Christmas colour trends 2014: Sara Garanty gives us her take
3. Nearly time to get yourself an advent calendar: here’s our pick of the best
4. Prefer shopping in person? Come to our first UK pop-up shop, Etsy House this December
Have you found the perfect gift on Etsy? Have these suggestions inspired you? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @EtsyUK!