As promised in our previous post, here’s another exciting update of what you can find in the Etsy tent at The Handmade Fair 2014. After picking up some top tips from our Etsy Business School, why not indulge in a little shopping of beautiful, unique and handmade goods?
We have eight amazing Etsy sellers who will be showcasing their wonderful wares for you to browse and buy. Here is a little glimpse of what’s in store…
- Scandinavian Retro Fox Toy from Gunnaydri
- Wooden Wall Birds from AnnaWiscombe
- Scandinavian Retro Flower Cushion from Gunnaydri
- Red & Blue Floral Washi Tape from ChambyAndCor
- Neon Ribbon from NEONLDN
- Greetings Card Set from BirdsInHats
- Dinosaur Necklace from DesignosaurYEAH
- Fair Isle Stripe Scarf from SuzieLeeKnitwear
- Hand-painted Merino Wool from SpinCityUK
Tickets for The Handmade Fair start from £29, and include a Skill Workshop, a Super Theatre Session hosted by Kirstie and a Grand Make with 250 fellow crafters – to book yours, visit thehandmadefair.com. See you there!
Update: Inspired by the Handmade Fair? Opening an Etsy shop is simple! Get started with 20 free listings! Enter the code: HANDMADEFAIR at etsy.me/1r67TkK
Totally loving these pieces? What are you most looking forward to at The Handmade Fair? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @EtsyUK!