It’s that time of year again – exam results are out, acceptance letters have been released, and students across the UK are heading off to begin the next exciting chapter in their learning life. Starting can be a little daunting, so we’ve put together a list of essential items from Etsy to help foolproof Freshers’ Week and get your study on in style…
Investing in a good backpack is a must before you start uni. They may seem a little pricey, but you’ve got three years of oh-god-why-is-this-textbook-so-heavy-moments ahead of you, so get stylish and practical with our pick of the best ‘packs.
- Red backpack, £135 from AdaBlackjack
- Floral backpack, £80 from ModerNaked
- Khaki canvas Rucksack, £65 from CrolAndCo
It’s important to start the year as you mean to go on. Keep yourself organised with a planner; whether it’s on your wall, on your desk or in your bag!
- The Weekly Times Desk Planner, £11 from FoxAndStar
- Monthly Calendar Chalkboard Wall Sticker, £17 from ToTheWall
- 2014 Printable Wall Calendar, £4 from TheMidnightShop
- Albert Einstein Quote Printable Planner, £3.50 from CrossbowPrintables
You’ll need to make notes – and lots of ’em. Might as well make yours a snazzy one.
- Freedom Feather Notebook, £4.99 from NikkiStrange
- Science is Magic Notebook, £3.95 from NewtonAndTheApple
- Large Ruled Notebook, £10 from OHNORachio
- Handbound Leather Journal, £7.75 from JackdawBindery
Essential extras? Why, that would be a Boston Terrier pencil case and geometric washi tape of course!
- Boston Terrier Pencil Case, £5 from SenorPicklesworth
- Geometric Washi Tape, £2.25 each from ChambyAndCor
- Handmade Yellow Leather Pencil Case, £30 from LeadOrDead
- Coco Chanel Quote Pencils, £7.50 from DottieRocks
Are you off to uni in September? Got any tips for freshers? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @EtsyUK!