Your chance to get involved and customise your own version of the Etsy TV ad!
We hope you’ve seen – and enjoyed! – our new TV advert, which premiered in the UK last night (or press play on the video at the top of this post to watch again).
After working with 67 amazing UK sellers for the filming of the ad, we wanted to give EVERY Etsy seller the opportunity to get involved, so we’ve created peoplemakeetsy.com, where you can make your own customised version of the ad (we’ll add your shop details to the last 10 seconds) to download and share on your social channels or blog!
Want in? Are you a seller on Etsy with an active shop? Then you’re good to go.
Here’s the how-to:
1. Head over to: peoplemakeetsy.com
2. Log in and authenticate with your Etsy Shop name and password.
3. Wait for your Etsy shop details to appear in the end frame on the right-hand side.
4. Confirm you’re happy with your bespoke video.
5. Be sure to click ’email me’ in the last step to get your ad sent to you!
6. Check your email (associated with your seller account) – you’ll receive a YouTube link so you can share from there or you can choose to download the video and host it yourself on your own blog or website.
7. Go ahead and share your customised video on your channels!
Other ways to get involved:
Our TV ad is all about the awesome sellers that make up the Etsy community. So get involved and show off your shop’s magic ingredient – you! Tell us a snippet about your story or inspirations. Show us your studio or you working on a new design. Tag with #PeopleMakeEtsy and mention @EtsyUK. We’ll be reposting our favourites!
And be sure to head over to the People Make Etsy product page to shop from the epic Etsy sellers featured in the ad.