Anti-Valentine Treats

Feb 7, 2014

by RobynneHodgson

Valentine’s Day isn’t for everyone – so our Etsy sellers have provided you with some anti-valentine treats #etsyvalentines. Be warned some are not for the faint hearted…

anti-valentines

1) ‘Bog Off’ Valentine’s Card by linocutboy 2) Recycled Leather Black Heart Necklace by BaggyFitted 3) Broken Heart Earrings by sugarandvicedesigns 4) ‘I Love To Hate You’ Poster by bearandrobotstudio 5) Anatomical Heart Hip Flask by SteelclawArtworks 6) 100% Belgian Chocolate Anatomically Correct Human Skull by BlackChocolateCo

77Nuip1ClPLIjIlBv3Q0MY-__m989l6AG878bTnfNnQ

Vomiting Heart Cuddly Toy - Valentines - Christmas - Anti-Valentines
Vomiting Heart Cuddly Toy - Valentines - Christmas - Anti-Valentines
Sold
SALE item -  Barbie and Ken Pendant - Love Dreams
SALE item - Barbie and Ken Pendant - Love Dreams
Sold
Funny Valentine's Card, Honest Valentine, Relationship, Dark Humour, Anti Valentine, Valentine's Love, For Him, For Her -  FINANCIAL BURDEN
Funny Valentine's Card, Honest Valentine, Relationship, Dark Humour, Anti Valentine, Valentine's Love, For Him, For Her - FINANCIAL BURDEN
2.75 GBP

• Agasart

Aga from AgasJourney said 5 years ago

My goodness it is certainly hearty selection :) and quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing

• kh1467

Kelly from KikuPaper said 5 years ago

These anti-Valentine sentiments are humorous, a little harsh & slightly refreshing. A special day shouldn't have to be designated for you to express your love/fondness for someone. Do it when the mood strikes not when societal convention tells you to.

• debjen1111

Deb J from CoveRoadCreative said 5 years ago

lol. What can I say? Yin needs Yang!

• jizbasusan

Susan Jizba from TheWeaverOfWords said 5 years ago

I totally agree with Kelly. I think the delight of a relationship is expressing love in a spontaneous whimsical way... that could make any day a Valentines Day... I also think it's very important to treat yourself whether or not you're in a relationship...and if you don't like Valentines Day, just remember it's only 1 day out of 365, it will soon be over!

• RarityMoon

Chloe Bristow from RarityMoon said 5 years ago

These are great as gifts between good single friends! Also if you're in one of those relationships where you joke around with each other like that of course :D I actually think I can be quite sweet to give someone an anti-valentines, it shows you're more comfortable with each other and that it shouldn't be one day a year that's special to be in a relationship.

• missJdesigns

missJ Jas from missJdesigns said 5 years ago

First time in a long time valentines related items made me smile :)

• AlesandraParis

Alesandra Paris from AlesandraParis said 5 years ago

Like the poster of I love to hate you :)

• hollytron

Holly Burgess from hollytron said 5 years ago

Bog off makes me smile. :) It's nice to have the sort of comfortable relationship where you can be a bit rude or weird to each other!

• Vestinshow

Deb Gould from Vestinshow said 5 years ago

What can I say?? Love hurts!

• LauraMihaela

LauraMihaela from byDarkMoonCreations said 5 years ago

Briliant!!

• printsofheart

Lisa from PrintsOfHeart said 5 years ago

Lol, haven't seen any of this stuff yet I'm going to have a look around now. Great ideas X

• vanillastickcom

David and Maggie Simak from ZukrBoutique said 5 years ago

The heart flasks are brutal!!! :D lol

• parltradet

Tina from parltradet said 5 years ago

So sad. I'm sure there are buyers out there for these items. I sure hope that no one sends one of them to me.

• oneofthreedesigns

Sarah Hall from Oneofthreedesigns said 5 years ago

Hehe, my sentiments exactly, I heart Etsy Blog!

• sennabellasam1976

Eleanor Parks from WinkelPickers said 5 years ago

I love these gift ideas (though I won't be sending them to my hubby and I hope he doesn't send any to me lol) Plus, they beat my idea of saying "This Valentine's Day, I wish you love that lasts forever. and if you don't have a Valentine, I wish you batteries that last forever"

• brightersides

Liz from BrighterSides said 5 years ago

Haha at the "you bring darkness and financial burden to my life"- that is pretty frank!