I Pick You Etsy – For Valentine’s Cards

Feb 4, 2014

by RobynneHodgson

It’s the luurvve month! Check out the great array of unique and pretty awesome Valentine’s cards on Etsy: you’re bound to find one fit for your other half.

valentines cards

1) Jammy Dodger ‘I love you’ card by woodpaperscissorsuk 2) ‘I love you more than Call of Duty’ card by DonaldsDen 3) Recycled old book pages couple kissing card by MagpieMoonshine 4) ‘You make my Bakewell Tart’ card by YourMumRang 5) ‘Je Taime’ French Bulldog card by StacieSwift

and why not personalise it …

il_570xN.554838531_oukt

Etsy_Valentine-BlogBanner-570x200-EN
Wish you were here hug card
Wish you were here hug card
4.50 USD
Valentine's Card, Hot Pink Heart, I Love You Greeting Card, Poosac, French Twins, Paris, Beret, Stripe, Black, White, Neon
Sold
Animal Heart Card for Mother's Day
Animal Heart Card for Mother's Day
4.00 USD

• GracesFavours

Simmi from GracesFavours said 5 years ago

Lovely round up of Valentine's Cards :-) Great to see Fat Kitty - I got one of the NoSuchDisco's cards for my Anniversary last year and my husband loved it!

• helloDODOshop

hello DODO from helloDODOshop said 5 years ago

Our cute little alien dude has been popular for this Valentine's! :o) https://www.etsy.com/listing/165451587/valentines-card-be-my-valentine-cute?ref=shop_home_feat_4

• amysfunkyfibers

Amy Gunderson from amysfunkyfibers said 5 years ago

Great variety of cards from romantic to crack me up funny!

• samfirecards

Louise Burgoyne from SamfireGreetingCards said 5 years ago

So excited to see one of my cards!

• zaragardner

Zara Gardner from zaragardner said 5 years ago

These are just brilliant! Well done and keep at it fellow card makers :) inspiriing stuff! Thought I'd share one too: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/177919581/mostly-i-love-you-greetings-card-by-zara?

• katerosemills

Kate Mills from KateRoseMills said 5 years ago

Lovely! :) I suppose I should share my artwork here! Original 100% unique 'I LIKE YOU' illustration :) A Valentines 'Card' you can keep forever! x https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/176696881/valentines-collageillustration-by-kate?ref=pr_shop

• Agasart

Aga from AgasJourney said 5 years ago

Lovely selection. Simply beautiful and sweet cards.

• SDogterom

Sophie Dogterom said 5 years ago

'Your my favourite'?!

• jizbasusan

Susan Jizba from TheWeaverOfWords said 5 years ago

I love the vast and varied array of Valentine's Day cards that Etsy has to offer...so much more creativity and originality than the regular standard fare....with Etsy enormous selection you can find one that says what you truly want to say!

• CooperCollectibles

Terry T from CooperCollectibles said 5 years ago

Handmade is the Best ♥

• MishuAndMe

Sara from MishuAndMe said 5 years ago

Congrats on the featured cards! They are so fun! Wish my hand embroidered card would have made it too! Maybe next time :)

• sallyannlivingston

Sally-Ann Livingston from TheNavigatrix said 5 years ago

Everyone knows it's the month of luurrve (and I have a few Steampunk Valentines cards and gifts to offer) but I'm personally excited as February 14th is also my shop's birthday :) For anyone also into the genre, this month is also Steampunk Hands around the World...ooh..treasury idea! I love the variety of cards on Etsy. Keep them coming!

• AlesandraParis

Alesandra Paris from AlesandraParis said 5 years ago

Sally-Ann, Happy Birthday to your shop and I wish you a great success for the coming years!! Love the choices of the valentine cards. I know which one I am going to buy :))

• printsofheart

Lisa from PrintsOfHeart said 5 years ago

Aww I love these :) Beautiful X

• StacieSwift

Stacie Swift from StacieSwift said 5 years ago

Thank you for including my French Bulldog in your selection, so many lovely cards!

• alwayzzcitra

Citra Florenca from TheBlogShop said 5 years ago

Adorable cards! I admire ones that has sense of humor in it. Kudos to the artists!

• ScribbleandDaub

Caroline Kent from ScribbleandDaub said 5 years ago

I love you Etsy! Thanks so much for including my cards!

• ScribbleandDaub

Caroline Kent from ScribbleandDaub said 5 years ago

I love you Etsy! Thanks for including my cards!

• CharmingShopVintage

Marissa Howes from CharmingShopVintage said 5 years ago

Fabulous selection! There's definitely something for everyone in this grouping! Personally, I'm so in love with the very top Illustration. Beautiful work all around to all the artists!

• magpiemoonshine

Laura Long from MagpieMoonshine said 5 years ago

Thanks for including my sentimental card, love the funny ones, especially the bakewell tart one! :)