19 Instantly Downloadable Unique Gifts

Dec 23, 2013

by Jo Casley

Etsy is a wonderland of one-of-a-kind vintage and handmade loveliness, but digital downloads? We confess, we haven’t really thought about downloading digital files to create our own Christmas goodies much…until now!

jo_blog_profile

A quick search for instant art downloads returns unique artwork designs – from greetings cards to poster prints – in every style, ready for you to download and print at home for a teeny tiny price. And what could be a better instant gift than that?

Now we’ll never be stuck for an impromptu gift again – the days of hastily wrapped garage chocs are over! Thank you, creative Etsy artists.

Instant Xmas Gifts
curated by Etsy UK on Etsy

Do you have a favourite Etsy artist who offers digital downloads? Tell us!

• Agasart

Aga from AgasJourney said 5 years ago

great selection and post. Thank you for sharing

• larryvigil

Larry J Vigil from FriendlyThoughts said 5 years ago

• RarityMoon

Chloe Bristow from RarityMoon said 5 years ago

This is such a great idea especially so close to Christmas so instead of giving gifts a little late there's this great option! I might treat myself to some amazing digital prints to vamp up the house! There are so many lovely ones.

• aTreeHouseinNZ

Tonya Miles from Habeo said 5 years ago

Oooooo now there's an idea for those unexpected guests! Thanks for sharing :)

• SixSkeins

Steph from SixSkeins said 5 years ago

Excellent ideas! Love those kitchen prints...!

• CreateTheCut

Create The Cut from CreateTheCut said 5 years ago

So great you featured some digital prints. I have just designed a calendar and starting to add more to my shop in the way of digital art. I'm loving it!

• juliecave1

Chignon from FrenchVintageLife said 5 years ago

Great ideas! My favourite shop for instant water colour paintings is ARTICIFER. They have some wonderful snowy landscapes - so evocative https://www.etsy.com/shop/ARTICIFER?ref=search_shop_redirect

• katherinedooren

katherine Lenz from 214EVER said 5 years ago

CREATIVE IDEAS WITH NEW FASHION, I AM REALLY IMPRESSED BY WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU DO, GREAT PERSON!!!

• marklatter

Mark Latter from wemake4you said 5 years ago

I can always offer personalised instant gifts from my shop WeMake4You

• JessAndTheArgonauts

Jessie from JessAndTheArgonauts said 5 years ago

Its such a brilliant idea! And you don't need to worry about postage and packaging! I am thinking of doing jam jar labels and things soon, some beautiful prints around though :)

• THERAPEUTICKITCHEN

Angel, Nutritionist - Chef - Designer from HealthisBeautiful said 5 years ago

I like the idea of downloadable's. I am thinking of creating some for people wanting to loose weight.

• AliChappellUK

Alison Chappell from AliChappellUK said 5 years ago

Thank you for promoting printable items, there are so many to chose from on Etsy yet still many people don't know much about them so it's great to get some exposure. I love creating personalised 'printable' designs and it allows me to get them sent from the UK to the US in a flash without the hassle of Customs forms and the customer waiting for the Postman to deliver! Ali

• gerhead

G and B from knittedswimsuit said 5 years ago

Love the idea of an instant gift. Brilliant.

• riskybeads

Lori from riskybeads said 5 years ago

Very cool!

• torysvic

Vic Torys from GiveMe5ive said 5 years ago

Wow amazing!

• racheljenkinson1

racheljenkinson1 from UrbanFairyCollective said 4 years ago

Hi Jo Is there a best practice recommended by Etsy for anyone offering digital files so they will always print well for the buyer. I would like to be able to supply the best quality possible. Thanks