Image credit: SundayGloCandles
Etsy’s annual Cyber Week Sales Event is around the corner, and this year, we’re giving shoppers even more time to discover one-of-a-kind items on sale with three extra days of discounts. Starting November 19, shoppers can find everything they need for the holidays – like personalized decor, handmade jewelry, unique takes on advent calendars, and more – up to 60% off.
As more people shop with their hearts and values in mind, Etsy sellers are here to add meaning to the season with extra-thoughtful holiday items that make an impact, made by real people around the world.
Here’s everything shoppers need to know about our 2021 Cyber Sales Event:
- The Cyber Week Sales Event is taking place from November 19 through December 1 (three days longer than last year)
- Shoppers with the Etsy app will have exclusive early access to the sales event starting November 19. The full sales event will kick off on Etsy.com starting November 20.
- Participating sellers will be offering discounts up to 60% off.
- Starting November 20, shoppers can visit etsy.com/cyber to shop items on sale across all categories – including many of the items featured in The Etsy House – all while supporting small businesses.
- For those looking for discounts even earlier, we also launched our Early Holiday Sales Event with discounts of 20%+ off, available today through November 20.
To get into the holiday spirit, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite items that will be on sale:
Looking for more holiday ideas? Check out Etsy’s brand new Gift Finder – an interactive tool that surfaces gift recommendations for inspiration based on interests, from camping to baking and everything in between, and gift type – as well as our 2021 Holiday Trend Guide.