Image credit: Danielle Sabol
Following up on her successful summer collection we’re teaming up again with JoJo Fletcher – former Bachelorette and host of the home renovation show Cash Pad – this time creating an exclusive holiday line filled with nesting must-haves, entertaining staples, and one-of-a-kind gifts.
Available starting today through early January 2021 (while supplies last), the JoJo Fletcher x Etsy holiday collection is inspired by JoJo’s favorite holiday memories and pastimes – featuring cozy throw pillows, handmade servingware, chic holiday stockings, and so much more. Starring natural elements, gold accents, and plays on winter whites, the products in this collection are not only perfect for setting the holiday scene, but can be appreciated throughout the year, for any season.
When co-designing this collection, it was important to JoJo that the items make this holiday season feel festive and bright. “I know that this year is a little different, and many will not be able to travel home or celebrate in the same ways they’re used to,” shared JoJo, “my hope is that this collection helps bring holiday joy to people, wherever they are, however they choose to celebrate.”
JoJo collaborated with a group of 15 Etsy artisans – several of whom continued their partnership from her earlier Etsy collection – to co-create this cheerful line. These handcrafted items range from $27* to $225, ensuring that there’s something for everyone, whether shopping for themselves or someone on their holiday list.
When asked about working with Etsy on another collection, JoJo shared, “ I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with Etsy this year on two special collections. It’s been such a dream working with such talented Etsy makers, and I’m thrilled to be able to spotlight their work ahead of the holiday season.”
Whether celebrating with an intimate gathering, updating decor for the winter months, or picking out the perfect gift for someone special, this collection (along with the rest of Etsy’s 2020 collections) has everything to make this holiday season feel extra special.
- Candlestick holders, fabriquedeco, $94* (set of 2)
- Clear glass ornament with feather, BrookDrabotGlass, $28*
- Serving bowl, BoxSparrow, $100 – additional colors available
- Coasters, MerakiHandmadeDecor, $62.50 (set of 4)
- Wreath, WickedPetalsFloral, $99.50
- Stocking with tan trim, JolisCossins, $30*
- Napkin rings, BlisscraftandBrazen, $27+* (set of 4)
- Platter, paperandclaystudio, $225
- Table runners, 112JamesStreet, $95+ – additional colors and sizes available
- Grey glass ornament, BrookDrabotGlass, $27*
- ‘A Cozy Christmas’ candle, CancelledPlans, $32
- Stocking with cream trim, JolisCossins, $30*
- Pie / cake server, MLKANHNY, $60
- Throw pillows, TownsendRoweHome, $65+
- Wood serving board, CattailsWoodwork, $114*
- Dinner napkins, 112JamesStreet, $ 78 – additional colors available
- Serving spoons, MLKANHNY, $80 (set of 2)
- Mug, paperandclaystudio, $52
- Ceramic cheese board, persimmonstreet, $78
- ‘Holiday Cliché’ candle, CancelledPlans, $32
- Wine and cheese party dice game, TwoTmbleweeds, $29
For more one-of-a-kind finds, be sure to check out our other recently launched collections with: actress, author and business owner Tia Mowry, UK lifestyle brand Zoella, lifestyle mavens Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman of A Beautiful Mess, TV personality and fashion mogul Tan France, German author and social media artist Ana Johnson, and food and entertaining tastemaker Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest – with more to come. These limited-time offered lines encompass a range of top selling categories on Etsy, including home decor, kids and babies, holiday gifts and entertaining, and more.
*USD prices may vary day by day due to fluctuations in currency exchange from this seller’s listing currency to your browsing currency.