The Top 10 @Etsy Instagram Posts: Q1 2019
Apr 1, 2019
by Dayna Isom Johnson
Image credit: StereometricDesign
With over 1.9 million followers, Etsy’s Instagram page is the ultimate inspiration hub for one-of-a-kind decor, accessories, and so much more.
Over the last three months, home decor items – like crystal-inspired mugs and lotus-shaped nesting bowls – are topping the list of the most popular posts, giving us a feeling that shoppers are ready to refresh their spaces for spring.
Without further adieu, here are your 10 ten faves:
1. Floral Painted Glass Mugs (64.8 thousand likes)
2. Grammar Police Pencils (56.4 thousand likes)
3. Crystal Mug (41.3 thousand likes)
4. Floral Wall Hanging (39.9 thousand likes)
5. Ceramic Succulent Nesting Bowls (38.7 thousand likes)
6. Linen Duvet Cover (37.3 thousand likes)
7. Large Geometric Glass Vase (36.8 thousand likes)
8. Succulent Wedding Ring Dish (34.5 thousand likes)
9. Fall Wedding Bouquet (31.1 thousand likes)
10. Cat Planter (30.5 thousand likes)
For more items featured on the @Etsy Instagram, check out our Editors’ Picks page.