Etsy is committed to providing ways for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses of all kinds to reach new customers, particularly during the peak of the holiday shopping season. While our sellers can connect with buyers from around the world every day online, this time of year we’re excited to bring that experience to life through Etsy-sponsored markets, and for the second year, with support from American Express, on Small Business Saturday.
In San Francisco, Austin, Washington, D.C., and Boston, Etsy and American Express will support pop-up markets on Small Business Saturday (November 24), creating destinations for shopping locally crafted, one-of-a-kind items during one of the most popular U.S. holiday shopping days. From coast to coast, these events help Etsy sellers connect directly with customers in their local area, in-person, while inspiring shoppers to Shop Small® for the holidays.
If you’re in one of these four cities, come visit our incredible sellers at these pop-up markets supported by Etsy and American Express.
Austin: Shop Small x Pop Shop Austin
- When: Saturday, November 24, 10am – 6pm
- Where: Springdale Station, 979 Springdale, Austin, TX 78702
Boston: Shop Small x Etsy Makers at Bow Market
- When: Saturday, November 24, 9am – 8pm
- Where: Bow Market, 1 Bow Market Way, Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
Washington, D.C.: Shop Small x District Rebel
- When: Saturday, November 24, 11am – 5pm
- Where: Union Market DC, 1309 5th St NE, Washington, District of Columbia 20002
San Francisco: Shop Small x SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium
- When: Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November, 11am – 5pm
- Where: Pier 35 (The Historic SF Cruise Terminal) 1454 The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94124
Find out more about these Small Business Saturday events and other Etsy-sponsored markets where you can connect with Etsy sellers in your local area in-person this holiday season. Can’t make it to a market? Visit etsy.com/gifts to shop from small businesses around the world.