At Etsy we’re all about making our members’ lives easier while empowering them to follow their passions. Whether we’re rolling out new tools for managing custom order requests or introducing better delivery methods for digital items, we’ve been focused on features that will save sellers time so they can get back to doing what they love the most: making and acquiring. Today we are thrilled to add another time-saving product to the list: Introducing… the Shop Dashboard!
For sellers: What does this do for my shop?
The Shop Dashboard surfaces important information about your shop activity in one convenient spot. Ever wonder how the past month’s revenue compares to the month before it, or how many listings are about to expire? These questions, among others, are quickly answered with this brand new page.
You can access your Shop Dashboard by clicking on the “Your Shop” dropdown menu on the top navigation panel. Once there, you’ll find a host of helpful snapshots that allow you to quickly assess the health of your business:
- Shop Stats. Review a summary of your important stats including views, favorites, orders, and revenue. You can even compare these stats to similar time frames in the past to see how your shop is progressing.
- Sold Orders. Quickly see which orders are awaiting payment and which need to be shipped.
- Listings. View a short list of how many listings are sold out, expired, or about to reach expiration. Use this section to renew your listings with just a few clicks.
- Shop Payment Account. If you are enrolled in Direct Checkout, get up to speed on your current balance and any upcoming deposits.
- Billing Reminders. We’ll make sure you know about brand-new bills so you can easily manage your cash flows.
- Shop Activity. Stay up to date on your community pulse with a live feed of new favorites, feedback, sold listings, and inclusions in treasuries.
The best part? You can see all of these features on one easy-to-read page. And because we know you’re busy, we’ve even made access to your dashboard convenient while on the go. Check this page from your mobile browser to see how your business is doing whether you’re on your way to the supply store or in transit to your local craft fair.
How can it help?
After spending several months testing this brand-new page with a prototype team of over 3,000 sellers, we hope that the Shop Dashboard will help take your business to the next level by saving you time and effort in managing your business. Instead of navigating from one page to the next, find all of your top-level important metrics and reminders in one simple spot. And from there, know exactly how to prioritize the next steps for managing your shop.
We are confident the Shop Dashboard will set you up for success and are eager to hear how you’ll be using it! We’ll be rolling it out to all sellers throughout the day so make sure to head on over to this forum thread to share your feedback, and learn more about this new feature with our handy Help page.