Favorite Lists: Collect to Your Heart’s Content

Jun 25, 2013

by Heather Burkman

Update 9/09: Good news — we’ve added the option to make lists private, a request we heard when we originally launched Favorite Lists. Simply go into a list, and click the “Edit” button at the top right, to change the list’s privacy setting.

Collecting is certainly not a new concept on Etsy — in fact, members have been gathering their favorite shops and items since the very beginning of the site. With an endless supply of inspiring, fun and covetable pieces on Etsy, it’s no surprise that Favorites continues to be a popular feature, with 1,000 items being favorited every minute!

We’re now introducing Favorite Lists, allowing you to organize your favorites in sets that fit your collection needs. Whether you’re gathering decor ideas for your home, saving a wish list, or sorting items by more creative themes and motifs, Favorite Lists makes collecting easy and organized.

Here’s how it works:

Find an item you like.
It can be anywhere! On the homepage, a shop’s page, in Search and Browse…

Listing_Card

Add it to a list, or create a new one.
By clicking the heart, the item will be added to your default Favorites list, “Items I Love,” for fast collecting. By clicking on the list button, you can add the item to another list, or create a new list on the fly. How you choose to sort your favorites is entirely up to you, so have fun with it!

Rinse and repeat.
After you’re finished, you can peruse your Favorite Lists by clicking on the heart button in the site-wide navigation bar:

Favorite_Lists

If you’re already an avid Favorites collector, you’ll find your existing favorite items in your first list, “Items I Love” — you can now sort these if you wish, or begin new lists from scratch. That’s it, you’ll soon be on your way to having your own personalized collections to shop and share!

Want more inspiration? Follow your favorite curators!
By following your friends or other members whose favorites match your taste, you will be updated on their curation through your activity feed.

So how will you collect and curate your favorite items? We’d love to know! Link to your Favorite Lists in the comments below and share your collection strategy. We’ll be highlighting members’ lists throughout the next few weeks through the blog, Facebook, Twitter and Etsy’s shopping newsletters.

Still have questions around Favorite Lists? Check out this help article, and get answers about this new feature in this forum thread.

3 Featured Comments

• sarahmoon503

Sarah from Birchmoonrocksfibers said 3 years ago Featured

At first, I was like, "oh no!", but then when I started arranging I was like, "OK, this is cool". (: http://www.etsy.com/people/sarahmoon503/favorites/circles-for-the-home/?ref=col_list

• debragalbo

Debra Galbo from HowCuteAreYou said 3 years ago Featured

Love it! As my son prepares to get married I have been favoriting all kinds of wonderful Etsy wedding finds. I am not able to organize them which is an immense help. https://www.etsy.com/people/debragalbo/favorites/wedding/?ref=col_list

• JordanRou

Jordan Taylor from TheFreeFolk said 3 years ago Featured

I made a list for my boyfriend. :3 https://www.etsy.com/people/JordanRou/favorites/for-kenan/?ref=col_list

• BurlapBabe

BurlapBabe from BurlapBabe said 3 years ago

This will be incredibly useful. Will the items added to specific lists show up in the Shop Owner's feed? For example, if somebody adds one of my wedding hangers to a list called "Wedding 2014" will it still show up in my feed and stats like a "regular" favorite does?

• incognitolounge

incognitolounge said 3 years ago

How do I remove items from my favorites list? There's no more x to click.

• sarahmoon503

Sarah from Birchmoonrocksfibers said 3 years ago Featured

• hebo Admin

Heather Burkman from hebo said 3 years ago

Hi! If you have any questions about this new feature, be sure to check out the help article (linked at the bottom of the post), which explains how Favorite Lists work. ***If you have remaining questions*** or want to give feedback on the feature, please visit the forum thread, where we are responding actively: https://www.etsy.com/teams/7722/discussions/discuss/12571595/ ***Please continue to post your Favorite Lists in the comments here, thank you!

• sarahmoon503

Sarah from Birchmoonrocksfibers said 3 years ago

• jackiedretroboutique

Jacquie from JacquieVintage said 3 years ago

Thanks for this great feature! I feel so much more organized now. If only it was this easy to organize my office! ;)

• CinfulDesigns

Cindy Doty from CinfulDesigns said 3 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this feature - I LOVE making treasuries so this makes things so much easier! I was so happy to see this feature today and am already putting it to use!! Thank you so much!!! I LOVE IT!!

• crochetgal

crochetgal from crochetgal said 3 years ago

A very nice update! Thanks very much! Will we ever have the ability to make certain lists private while leaving the overall favourites public?

• COMERARTGALLERY

Rene' COMER from SensingMajesty said 3 years ago

This is a fantastic idea! I love to favorite everything my heart desires. Now it will be much easier to find specific items I've liked. Thanks for a great organization tool! Y'all rock!

• PreciousPastimes

Jennifer from RomantiquarianDesign said 3 years ago

I LOVE this idea - I've been wanting to be able to organize my favorites for a long time. Unfortunately, I just discovered that I can't make my new custom lists private like the main list, so I won't be able to use this feature like I'd hoped. Please give us the option of making all of our lists private. Thank you! :-)

• RoughMagicCreations

Mollie Ann Meserve from RoughMagicCreations said 3 years ago

Yay!!! Thank you Etsy! I was in the test group with this shop and have been on the edge of my seat waiting for it to launch for my other shops!!! I LOVE this feature and can think of all kinds of ways to use it! :)

• RoughMagicCreations

Mollie Ann Meserve from RoughMagicCreations said 3 years ago

WHOA there! I posted my previous comment before I realized the new lists would be public unless I set all my faves to private. So ... this feature isn't nearly as useful as I'd thought it would be.

• minouette

Ele from minouette said 3 years ago

Yay! Great improvement thanks! (Allowing some listings to be private would allow be great so that no one buys me the things I add to my favorites so I can get them for someone else)

• InspirebyAmandaG

Amanda Glidewell from InspireByAmandaG said 3 years ago

Gosh, I was going to write to you guys and suggest this, but you beat me to it! SO excited about this feature.

• littlebrownpen

Nichole Robertson from TheParisPrintShop said 3 years ago

Love this. Thank you!

• sheameister

Alisa Shea from SheaLab said 3 years ago

It's about time! :) I am praying you can do this with favorite SHOPS too... but the article makes it sound like it's just for items. I REALLY need this organizational capability for sorting shops. Off to read the full description!

• Ghadah1

Ghada Hassan from MyGDesigns said 3 years ago

That's going to be very useful!

• dimlim

Ragga Katla from Dimlim said 3 years ago

Brilliant! Love it.

• sheameister

Alisa Shea from SheaLab said 3 years ago

Just checked... it's only for ITEMS. *cry* Etsy, please please please add this functionality for organizing favorite SHOPS as well!!!

• audikuiken

Audio Helkuik from audiohelkuik said 3 years ago

So great! I've always wanted this feature to keep my "cool items I want" and my "supplies I use to make cool items" separate. Plus, my birthday is coming up and now I can make a favorites list and label it BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!

• SolDelSur

Soledad Proaño from SolDelSur said 3 years ago

Love it!!! Thanks so much for this!

• loliscreations

Monica from loliscreations said 3 years ago

Sounds great! Thank you :)

• injoytreasures

Orah from injoytreasures said 3 years ago

LOVE this new feature! A quick and fun way to stay organized! Now I can find that "thing" I suddenly remember I want!

• DesPetitesMerveilles

Meg from DePetitesMerveilles said 3 years ago

This is great! I can't wait to try it out!!

• sunflowerquilts

Marcy Horswill from sunflowerquilts said 3 years ago

Great for organizing future treasuries! Thanks for this cool feature!

• debragalbo

Debra Galbo from HowCuteAreYou said 3 years ago Featured

• debragalbo

Debra Galbo from HowCuteAreYou said 3 years ago

• debragalbo

Debra Galbo from HowCuteAreYou said 3 years ago

So sorry..... I did that totally wrong! Here are my favorites.... https://www.etsy.com/people/debragalbo/favorites?ref=si_fav

• BohemianHollow

Stefan from BohemianHollow said 3 years ago

Woo, this is awesome! Thanks so much! Now to go through my old favorites to re-organize them hooray!! :D

• JordanRou

Jordan Taylor from TheFreeFolk said 3 years ago Featured

• nemeton

Lynn Davy from nemeton said 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this feature so far, will be playing more when I have more time! I would also like the ability to make a private list; that would be the icing on the cake. But I'll settle for being able to organize my favourites, it'll certainly make Treasury creation much easier!

• TaBouTreasures

Tanya Boutros from TaBouTreasures said 3 years ago

Great new feature, would love to have it apply to shops as well, not just items :)

• themefragrance

Theme Fragrance from themefragrance said 3 years ago

Is there a PRIVACY feature. The concept is good, but shoppers do not want all their lists public for holiday gift list creating. And frankly I like PRIVACY - not everything has to be public and or shared!

• newhopebeading

newhopebeading from newhopebeading said 3 years ago

Oh good idea Beth... private lists would be great for say holiday shopping lists when you don't want family and friends to see what you are thinking of getting them!

• twobadbananas

twobadbananas from twobadbananas said 3 years ago

Yep yep yep, I was saying this last week on my other account - I want a privacy option. Othereise they're all going back in the one list I can make private, and I'll be waiting for Blugrin to bring The Favoritizer App back. If Etsy continue to push the link with facebook and the Newsfeed style of interaction, how else can you make secret shopping lists for friends at Christmas?

• JeanieBeanHandknits

Jeanie B from JeanieBeanHandKnits said 3 years ago

I love this feature but I do wish I could have some private collections of favs. I also have 1300 fav items and feel the need to organize them all! Not a great use of my time. lol

• SheerSilver

Carly from BokBokJewelry said 3 years ago

I like this. I agree with the folks suggesting some privacy options and lists for shops as well, though. :)

• Arkadul

Dulce Chao from arkadul said 3 years ago

love it!

• SerendipityCandle

SerendipityCandle from SerendipityCandle said 3 years ago

I don't like that all lists can't be made private and the fact that Shmetsy doesn't work the way it did anymore. If these things were fixed it might be very useful. I deleted my lists until then.

• vertzvkv

VKV from vertzvkv said 3 years ago

Nice idea, however, with no privacy option, I will not use it at all. I see the need for it, but only if all of it is private. It seems these days on the internet that everything is going public, and in my mind, this is crazy wrong. Etsy needs to remember that it is a site venue for crafts and arts people to sell their wares and it is not Pinterest where people pick out everything they like and organize it to the max and share it with the world. Etsy needs to do more to help its sellers make money. That is how etsy will also make more money.

• vertzvkv

VKV from vertzvkv said 3 years ago

Nice idea, however, I won't use it at all due to the lists not being private. The concept on the internet today is that everything is public and this is crazy wrong. Etsy is a venue for crafts and arts people to sell their wares. Etsy has kindly helped its vendors use social media to help show off their wares to the world, however, it needs to remember that it is not Pinterest. I think having everything about my shop and me being public is a little too much for me to bear. This is the reason I quit Facebook. It is too public and too complicated to not be public. Etsy needs to help its vendors SELL their wares and to make money. In the end, Etsy will make more money by doing so. I wish Etsy would focus on this aspect instead of trying to become something else. Etsy is a wonderful venue and I love it, but sometimes I think they lose focus.

• acuriousbrood

acuriousbrood from acuriousbrood said 3 years ago

A private shopping list would be very nice and quite useful too.

• beadedwire

beadedwire from beadedwire said 3 years ago

Completely useless since the lists are public. (And I wish I had been warned about this. ) The only result for me is that I can't use Shmetsy to make treasuries. I feel like crying. Why do you work so hard to make our lives harder?

• splashings

splashings from splashings said 3 years ago

Just noticed the change yesterday and decided to read a bit more about it this morning. It seems the only list that is private is the big jumbled one "Items I love" as it's always been. Any custom lists are public and can't be made private. Was excited at first at the chance after 5 years to finally be able to sort my favorites into useful categories, but it was short lived once I read those lists could not be kept private, ugh... Come on etsy, if one list can be private, and some of us want it that way, why can't the sorted lists be private? So, to me the only change is that I now have to click twice to see my favorites which annoys me and I can't sort them because I want my favorites to be just that, "My favorites."

• WackyWanitas

WackyWanitas from WackyWanitaDesigns said 3 years ago

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I have to say, though, the thing here that caught my eye was the number of Heather Burkman's notifications and messages. Wish I had an overflowing inbox like that! :-)

• RevolutionClothingCo

J. Marie Artigiano from ThingsOfThatNature1 said 3 years ago

Wow, I was just thinking yesterday that I wished there was a way to organize my favorites, I am thrilled with this new feature. Now I can save treasury-bound items altogether instead randomly placed throughout my favorites. Good job, Etsy!

• CindyBurkeOriginals

Cindy Burke from CindyBurkeOriginals said 3 years ago

Agreed, we need a privacy option. :-)

• laramored

Anemone from AnemoneReadsVintage said 3 years ago

I was enjoying the laziness of assembling just any ol' thing that I liked, but I think this new organizing feature has some great potential - so much for being lazy! Thanks for the addition!

• prettywhimsical

Stacey from prettywhimsical said 3 years ago

Great feature but I would like the ability to make certain lists private.

• ForTheLoveOfFrance

Claudia Violette from ForTheLoveOfFrance said 3 years ago

I think its a great new feature and really helpful. -- I only wish there was a way to organize favorite shops as well ! Are you working on that Etsy? Here is some information on how to keep lists private; http://www.etsy.com/teams/7722/discussions/discuss/12571595/

• moosasa

Cherish McNamara from cherishablesnj said 3 years ago

I *love* this idea! I can't wait to start curating my favorites. I have to admit, sometimes I enjoy just sifting through my favorites and remembering what was going on in my life when I "favorited" (is that a word?) something. More of often than not, however, I am looking for something in particular so this will really help me. Plus, I'm a list-maker at heart so this speaks to that part of me as well. Love! I just saw a comment about making certain lists private -- what a great idea! That will help me to keep my gift lists a secret. I would very much like to see that option one day.

• UncommonRecycables

Luuezz from UncommonRecycables said 3 years ago

Where are all my thousands of favorites???

• karliboutique

Karli from karliboutique said 3 years ago

When I get a chance, I will have to definitely pour over this!! thanks!

• pebblekonsept

N. Pınar Kamacı from PinaraDesign said 3 years ago

I love this feature !! We have soo much fun yeayyh <3 I begin already <3 http://www.etsy.com/people/pebblekonsept/favorites?ref=si_fav

• pebblekonsept

N. Pınar Kamacı from PinaraDesign said 3 years ago

I love this feature. We have soo much fun yeaay :D I begin already <3 http://www.etsy.com/people/pebblekonsept/favorites?ref=si_fav

• CoutureByAyca

Ayca Hoser from CoutureByAyca said 3 years ago

So cool! Only "Items I love" listing searchable... Searchable and private list would be great...

• EmeraldCut

Deanna from EmeraldCut said 3 years ago

I really like this idea. However, can users make some favorites lists public while others remain private?

• bonnieAK

bonnieAK said 3 years ago

Love the new lists idea. I have such a wide range of items that I look for and now it simple to file them and look them up later for purchasing. I like to make treasure lists based on an idea or a color scheme. And I'm always looking for great raven art! http://www.etsy.com/people/bonnieAK/favorites/art/?ref=col_list

• planettreasures

Tess from planettreasures said 3 years ago

This is fabulous! Thanks so much.

• SSantoro32

Sarah Santoro said 3 years ago

THANK YOU!! :D so happy to finally be able to organize everything..

• stockannette

Annette from Stockannette said 3 years ago

Oh how exciting! I've just separated out the things I marked as faves that I plan to buy for loved ones! https://www.etsy.com/people/stockannette/favorites/shopping-for-others/

• CreateTheCut

Create The Cut from CreateTheCut said 3 years ago

This is great!

• nowvintage

Bobbie from nowvintage said 3 years ago

my daughter bought as a gift for me something that I had on my favorites list that was saved to be purchased for a friend. A nice thought but difficult outcome. It would be nice if I could have some lists be private.. thanks!

• xiwang

An from PandaLoveShop said 3 years ago

I would love the ability to make the lists private; otherwise, I don't feel comfortable using them.

• couturenicole

Nicole from couturenicole said 3 years ago

You CAN make the lists private, to An above! I love this new feature-I've seriously been waiting for it for years-thanks Etsy!

• LanaManisDesigns

Lana Manis from LanaManisDesigns said 3 years ago

Thank you! We have been asking for the ability to categorize favorites for a long time! I have a lot of organizing to do, but I'll start by creating a list for future treasuries, a list of favorites from TEAMT, a gift list (I'd love to be able to make this one private so my friends and family don't know what I'm considering as gifts for them) and my own wish list so my family doesn't have to ask what I want for Christmas, my birthday and Mother's Day! :)

• WinsomeGreen

Christa from WinsomeGreen said 3 years ago

I'm a lists and folders kind of person so I quite like the new favorites layout. I'm making collections for everything from garden finds to man thangs to lingerie. :) http://www.etsy.com/people/WinsomeGreen/favorites

• FalconandFinch

Lynelle Miliate-Ha from FalconandFinch said 3 years ago

Lists has become my favorite etsy function so far! Shopping and "collecting" has become so much easier, now that I can sort as I go. I love it! I do most of my gifting from etsy - so it's been awesome to put my manly and romantic finds in a list for my husband, baby things, general gifting for friends and family, endless possibilities. I even created a little list of things I love for myself, which should make my husband's life easier (and hopefully, I will never again receive a "tactical backpack" for a wedding anniversary...) Thank you, etsy. You have made my life easier. https://www.etsy.com/people/FalconandFinch/favorites?ref=si_fav

• winkhandmade

winkhandmade from winkhandmade said 3 years ago

Browsing through my etsy favourites is one of my favourite things to do. I probably won't use the new feature straight off as I kind of enjoy the mixed up craziness of all the items together - they're always provide a bit of a visual feast.... I do think it's a really useful and logical feature, though, and in fact I would use it much more readily if it were available for "Shops" rather than "Items". Marina :)

• antiqueDD

DD said 3 years ago

Great news, this feature was long overdue, however, I completely agree with the need for an option for fave lists to go private. For many reasons, it is essential . Once that feature is in place, we can geek out even more with our list making!

• selkielassie

Jennie from SelkieMum said 3 years ago

I am so excited, been waiting for this for a long time. :D I'm sure people think I'm favoriting willy nilly because I've favorited and not bought, but in reality, I just can't find things with so many favorites. Being able to sort will help sooooo much.

• emclarkhms

Emily from emclarkhms said 3 years ago

I'm excited about being able to sort my many pages of favorites. it sure helps me relocate things i saved for birthday gifts, etc. on the other hand, i wish that as i switched items to a new created list they would disappear from the giant favorites list. as i'm sorting i have to keep revisiting the same pages because i can't remember if i've added everything.

• dottywalker

Dotty Walker from SewThoughtfulBlanket said 3 years ago

Such a great idea! I'll have to give it a try!

• FunDeco

Heather Stearns from FunDeco said 3 years ago

Sounds like a great idea. I'll have a "gifts for family" list, and a "gifts for friends" list so when Christmas and birthdays come around, I'll be able to quickly find all those things I favorited because they looked like great gift ideas. Maybe a list of "pass this on to so-and-so" when I find something I know a friend will love, but not something I would buy for them. The ultimate window shopping!

• whateverworks

Andrea Nichole Still from WhateverWorks said 3 years ago

This makes sense. At first, I wasn't sure, because it seams like every time I get used to a system somebody changes it. But I think this is a good idea. I can use it to sort future treasuries! Right now, I do that w/ a pen and paper and it's a bit of a pain.

• wornwires

Ashlee Moore from WornWiresJewelry said 3 years ago

Making treasury lists is so much fun! Whenever I get bored (or want to procrastinate), I find myself searching through Etsy listings and finding new items to "treasure." My latest list is a collection of dragonflies, one of my favorite artistic inspirations! www.etsy.com/treasury/MzQxMzc0NTV8MjcyNDY1ODI5NA/i-dream-of-dragonflies?index=0&atr_uid=

• rolanddesigns

Virginie Lykins from rolanddesigns said 3 years ago

I would say ' about time ! ' It has been hard to keep track of favourites when we had 100's of them.

• CitrusCat

Aleksa Torri from CitrusCat said 3 years ago

Love this. Thank you! ____________________________________________________________ Sorted by by categories: Nautical / Floral Garden / Rustic / Tribal and Geometric / Woodland etc. www.etsy.com/people/CitrusCat/favorites

• DigitalDesignStudio

DigitalDesignStudio from DigitalDesignStudio said 3 years ago

This is fantastic. It is one of those wonderful things that i did not know i needed until it was there... now i could not live without it :-)

• TorriPhoto

Aleksa Torri from TorriPhoto said 3 years ago

Thanks for this feature! But It would be great if some lists could be private. ......................................................... I'm making collections by color . http://www.etsy.com/people/TorriPhoto/favorites

• sewella

Maya Kuzman from sewella said 3 years ago

Thank you guys for this wonderful option!

• VeronicaS

Veronica Stewart from VeronicaS said 3 years ago

This would be much more useful if we could make some lists private. Otherwise, I won't be using it.

• dreamerawake

Tania from DreamerAwake said 3 years ago

Thanks for the feature; I've wanted this for a long time. Two things, though: 1. I agree that we need to be able to make some lists private. I already had mine set to "private" so I *think* my newer lists are all private, too. But it would be nice to be able to set them individually. 2. My new lists are sorted by date of creation instead of alpha. I've tried rearranging them, but with no success. When I look for a particular list, I am not going to remember (or care) which one I created first, fourth, or last. I look for them alphabetically and it's a hassle to read through every single list title to find the one I want. (Am I missing something here? Seems like common sense that they'd either auto-alphabetize or that we could rearrange them. Dismaying to find neither is possible.) Thanks. Other than those points, I really appreciate this new feature.

• byjodi

byjodi from byjodi said 3 years ago

I am just getting started, but am loving this! It is going to be so nice to keep all the things I love set up in a more pinterest like format. It is pure eye candy! Here is my first collection in progress: http://www.etsy.com/people/byjodi/favorites/structured

• raspberryh

Heather Cash from heathercashart said 3 years ago

This is great! I can finally separate out the gift ideas for my mom! :-P

• JulesMounteney

Jules Mounteney from JulesMounteneyGlass said 3 years ago

This is amazing, I'm a list-a-holic anyway so this is right up my street! :)

• PendulumAndFire

Elisabeth from AbstractAmbience said 3 years ago

Oh this is going to be fun! It's a similar idea to how you can store favorites on DeviantArt. I like being able to create thematic groupings. http://www.etsy.com/people/PendulumAndFire/favorites?ref=si_fav

• HandmadeLaine

Lauren Roberts from HandmadeLaine said 3 years ago

I LOVE THIS! It is now so easy to classify and find items I have loved for the past few years and view them all in one place. This is truly genius! :) https://www.etsy.com/people/HandmadeLaine/favorites?ref=si_fav

• LotusStone

Kristen Briggs from LotusStone said 3 years ago

Well, there goes my afternoon :)

• takeapicturedesigns

Lynne from RiverSpring said 3 years ago

This is so needed and has been a long time in coming. from Lynne at River Spring Cards......

• BellasBeautifulLife

Bella Montreal from BellasBeautifulLife said 3 years ago

Totally awesome etsy! At first I didn't like it but now I'm all: "Wow! This is awesome!"

• nadiola

Nadia Mangione from Bynadialab said 3 years ago

I love lists .. I would put everything in the list. Just imag emotion aroused in me .. zac, list! http://www.etsy.com/it/people/nadiola/favorites/sweetness/?ref=col_list

• Thelittlecreatures

Inês Fonseca from Thelittlecreatures said 3 years ago

I love this new feature. In a sense it's like doing a treasury but with a more permanent sense to it! And it is really wonderful to explore other people sense of aesthetics

• rjwfarm

rjwfarm said 3 years ago

Have been hoping for a while for a way to organize my favorites, but privacy needs to be an option for these lists.

• created4uDesigns

Jane Steinhagen from created4uDesigns said 3 years ago

I love what you've done with the list feature. Question: Where is the delete button? After I purchase an item, I delete it in my favorites. Now, I can't figure out how to delete it.

• NicolasKnitKnacks

Nicola and Jessica Belton from CelticKnittingCo said 3 years ago

brilliant but a private favorites button would be great too!

• Flickrtastic

Flickrtastic said 3 years ago

"Currently, your custom lists can't be made private. " But keeping lists private was the whole point of me WANTING custom lists. I want to be able to keep gift lists for friends and family, but don't want them to be able to SEE what I'm thinking of getting them. For this very reason, I don't tell people how to find my list, because it's chock-full of possible gifts for THEM, or they'll get confused and think (for instance) I collect squirrels, because my list is full of ideas for my friend Kelly. PLEASE make the lists private!!!!!

• nikkitena1

Nikki Tena with Ali Minetti from IndieRepublicDesign said 3 years ago

Etsy you just keep getting better with age ;-) Thank you for making life better day by day, love this... as I am an organizing feind! Cheers, Indie Republic Design

• laquelle

Elinor from Comforte said 3 years ago

I guess it is like Pinterest for Etsy. I am so confused now on favorites and followers and likes and now more lists. Hmmm... Not to mention treasuries.

• herringbonebindery

Erin Fletcher from HerringboneBindery said 3 years ago

I was so elated when I logged into Etsy and saw that lists became a new feature in my favorites section! I love lists and I've already used all 25 boards. I've separated items by the area on the body where the product will be featured, for example, necks, ears, fingers, etc. http://www.etsy.com/people/herringbonebindery/favorites?ref=si_fav

• localCOLORcreations

Jacqueline Crowther from LocalColorCreations said 3 years ago

I LOVE this feature! Now I get to organize all the inspiration and gift ideas I find during "discovery mode" that I might not have seen again without sifting through dozens of pages of favorites. This will make treasury-curating a breeze. http://www.etsy.com/people/localCOLORcreations/favorites/

• SusanFaye

Susan Faye from SusanFayePetProjects said 3 years ago

Well that was fun. Anything to be more organized. :-) Here's my Here, Kitty Kitty collection: https://www.etsy.com/people/SusanFaye/favorites/here-kitty-kitty/

• kathleenfels

Kathleen Felsheim from henontheedge said 3 years ago

Love this feature, as I often make my treasuries based on my favorites. Having things organized makes this easier.

• kathleenfels

Kathleen Felsheim from henontheedge said 3 years ago

OK! I just posted a treasury from my "wood" category/list of favorites. Title: Wood If I Could https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MjE5MzMzNTZ8MjcyNDY4Nzc0Ng/wood-if-i-could?index=0&atr_uid=

• CastOfCharacters23

Donna Sophronia-Sims from CastOfCharacters23 said 3 years ago

Love the new feature but I would also like to organize shops by lists.

• karenlipman1

Karen L. from VintagebyViola said 3 years ago

I am so excited to put it into action Etsy Gurus! Thanks and keep in touch..I will be organized in no time,

• dragonsflyte2

Michael Cook said 3 years ago

If the item is sold and I want to remove it from my list - where now is the 'X" so that I can delete sold items? Surely there should be a way to remove and item on your list?!!

• AuntSoup

Susan Sorrell Hill from SusanSorrellHill said 3 years ago

I'd love the option to change the titles of my Favorites Lists...even better, to arrange the items *within* a shop, the way I can when creating a Treasury. And count me in for the desire to make some lists Private if I choose. Overall, a great new feature on Etsy!

• StudioSuzanna

Izabela from StudioSuzanna said 3 years ago

It's really great option. It took me some time to reorganize my old favourites but now I have everything sorted by colour or theme. I like that one thing can be add to a few lists. This feature really helps me to make treasuries faster. Thanks! You can check my lists here: http://www.etsy.com/people/StudioSuzanna/favorites?ref=si_fav

• DarkRide

Caroline from DarkRide said 3 years ago

You murdered shmetsy!

• ionesAttic

Barbara from ionesAttic said 3 years ago

Crista @winsomegreen you inspire me! I'll be using this feature to streamline favorites to add to my treasury building teams...thanks! And yes, still looking for the privacy mode.

• antiquepillow

zafer atar from ZaferCarpet said 3 years ago

• kristinlarsonjewelry

Kristin Larson from kristinlarsonjewelry said 3 years ago

Thank you once again Etsy! I love the new list feature.

• Shanionie

Shannon from Shanionie said 3 years ago

• Shanionie

Shannon from Shanionie said 3 years ago

• Shanionie

Shannon from Shanionie said 3 years ago

• chloe57

chloe57 said 3 years ago

Where's the delete button?

• Cate416

Cate said 3 years ago

I am trying to arrange my lists in alphabetical order, but they keep on rearranging themselves! This is very frustrating because it's easier for me to read things A-Z instead of by common titles or something.

• sartorialistas

Jackie from ModernGhostBK said 3 years ago

Fantastic feature! I especially love that I can now add and categorize items without clogging my followers activity feeds. Perhaps in the future we can choose to follow specific lists à la Pinterest? http://www.etsy.com/people/sartorialistas/favorites?ref=si_fav

• jennylupe

Jenny said 3 years ago

I have the same issue as Cate...it's driving me crazy to not be able to alphabetize the lists! I love having them, don't get me wrong, but the librarian in me is getting OCD-twitchy when I look for a particular list.

• armelledavies

Armelle Davies said 3 years ago

Damn I have been waiting for this feature for soooo long. It's so hard to find anything in your favourites when you've got about 50 pages of them

• masonbee

masonbee said 3 years ago

How do I sort my favorite shops alphabetically so they're easier to find find?

• SouthernBelleOOAK

Lynn from SouthernBelleOOAK said 3 years ago

This is a great improvement. Will we ever be able to search by SHOP, instead of just item? Many times I add items to favorites at different times for a particular shop. When I am ready to order, I would like to be able to pull them all up in search. It would increase sales because I wouldn't forget an item that may be buried further back on my favorites list. P L E A S E!

• chieflady

Jenny Zhuang from Chieflady said 3 years ago

OK! This is quite convenient for sorting different "favorite". ETSY keeps moving!! So should I.

• Joksie

Joksie from tutusbytutusisters said 3 years ago

Yay!! Now I can be less stingy with my favourites!!

• LoveYourBling

Ruthie from LoveYourBling said 3 years ago

I'm so glad they did this!

• gilstrapdesigns

Debra Gilstrap from gilstrapdesigns said 3 years ago

I love the new way that we can organize a list with our favorites because I have so many favorites and now I can put them in a certain list or catagory.

• GemdropsoftheFalls

GemdropsoftheFalls from GemdropsoftheFalls said 2 years ago

FINALLY!! Thank you so much for creating this feature! We tried to organize and save things in order in the past, but it'll be much easier to go right to the list. :) So relieved to have more organization!

• notoriousbaby

notoriousbaby said 2 years ago

I absolutely love this new feature, but I can't figure out how to use it on mobile. Does anyone know how?

• CarolAnnsTole

Carol from CarolAnnsTole said 2 years ago

I just found out about this feature....I think it's just super. I haven't tried it yet. I have a gazillion in my favorites and it's a jumbled list of wonderful items. This will make me feel much more organized and help me find items I want to purchase from other buyers when needed. Now....to figure out how to do this....

• CarolAnnsTole

Carol from CarolAnnsTole said 2 years ago

I love this feature, just found out about it today....but I reached the limit of 25 favorites, and now what do I do? Think we'll have more than this in the future? I hope so...

• CarolAnnsTole

Carol from CarolAnnsTole said 2 years ago

You said....collect to your hearts content....so, what is this that I can only have 25 categories? Now I don't know how to change a category name for some of my other favorites. Hmm? I think this needs a bit more homework.....Also, it would be nice to send us a note when you change something on this. I do like it so far, but lots of questions from what I've been reading here.

• Cjk0x

Cassie Keefer said 2 years ago

Okay, wellll.... I loved that I could do this and organize things but now I can't find ANYTHING on the phone app????? It wont show me ANY of my lists on my phone. It's impossible to try and share my account when no one can see anything.

• StencilsDecals1886