Are you feeling inspired by the crunchy leaves underfoot? Well maybe September’s site-wide numbers will do the trick. With a 42.6% increase in dollars of goods sold compared to last year (September 2012), and a 39.3% increase in items sold, the Etsy community continues to be a vibrant source of new growth.
- $109.5 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in September, 0.37% higher than August
- That represents 5,558,230 items sold for the month, 1.36% higher than August
- 2,898,770 new items were listed in the month, 3.37% higher than August
- 1,040,120 new members joined the Etsy community, 2.41% lower than August
- 1.81 billion page views were recorded on the site in September (including web and apps)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in September 2013!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.