Finish off the last of your candy stash as you sink your teeth into some site-wide data. With a 40.7% rise in dollars of goods sold compared to October 2012, and 37.3% year-over-year rise in items sold, October carries us into the start of the holiday season with gusto.
- $115.2 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in October, 5.21% higher than September
- That represents 5,893,733 items sold for the month, 6.04% higher than September
- 3,125,759 new items were listed in the month, 7.83% higher than September
- 1,127,675 new members joined the Etsy community, 8.42% higher than September
- 1.91 billion page views were recorded on the site in October (including web and apps)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in October 2013!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.