In the new year, we’ll be revamping the Weather Report! You should expect to see it in late January — get excited.
While some folks were out leaf-peeping and gourd-decorating this past month, Etsy sellers were waist-deep in packing peanuts, beginning to ship the frenzy of holiday gifts. With a 39.7% increase in GMS compared to November 2012 and a 35.4% increase in items sold, there’s certainly reason to frolic.
- $147.5 million of goods were sold; 28% higher than October
- That represents 7,430,698 items sold for the month, 26.1% higher than October
- 3,505,221 new items were listed in November, 12.1% higher than October
- 1,381,666 new members joined the Etsy community, 22.5% higher than October
- 2.15 billion page views were recorded on the site (including web and mobile)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in November!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.