In a flurry of feasting and family, the Etsy community managed to make time to break new records yet again. Raise a glass of mulled wine to toast our first-ever month of over $100 million of items sold!
- $105.6 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in November, 28.9% higher than October’s $81.9 million
- That represents 5,489,407 items sold for the month, 27.9% higher than October’s 4,292,583
- 2,997,877 items were listed in the month, 10% higher than October’s 2,725,336
- 1,126,911 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 162,909 or 16.9%, from October
- 1.58 billion page views were recorded on the site in November
The $105.6 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 74.9% increase from November 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 76.7%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in November!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.