Can you feel the refreshing breeze of community-driven growth? A 56.3% increase from May 2012’s to May 2013’s total of dollars of goods sold lures us into warm days ahead. (At the same time, items sold were up 68.7% year over year.)
- $102.9 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in May, 1.2% higher than April’s $101.7 million
- That represents 5,118,562* items sold for the month, 1.35% higher than April
- 2,855,505 items were listed in the month, 0.9% higher than April’s 2,830,804
- 977,061 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 4,837 or 0.5%, from April
- 1.37 billion page views were recorded on the site in May
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in May 2013!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.
*Ed. Note: We discovered an error in how this statistic had been calculated, and have since corrected the figures to be more accurate.