The planet might be taking its sweet time to thaw for spring, but here on Etsy, everything was blooming.
- $101.7 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in March, 9.7% higher than February’s $92.7 million
- That represents 5,124,968* items sold for the month, 8.7% higher than February
- 2,932,874 new items were listed in March, 9.8% higher than February’s 2,671,146
- 1,036,352 new members joined the Etsy community, 1.1% higher than February’s 1,025,124
- 1.57 billion page views were recorded on the site
The $101.7 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 62% increase from March 2012’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 69.2%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in March 2013!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.
*Ed. Note: We discovered an error in how this statistic had been calculated, and have since corrected the figures to be more accurate.