We’ve got your summer reading list right here! Check out the monthly stats for a dose of knowledge, such as a 51.5% increase from June 2012?s to June 2013?s total of dollars of goods sold. (At the same time, items sold were up 58.7% year over year.)
- $93.8 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in June, 8.8% lower than May’s $102.9
- That represents 4,683,212* items sold for the month, 8.5% lower than May
- 2,613,652 items were listed in the month, 8.5% lower than May’s 2,855,505
- 922,443 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, 5.6% lower than May’s 977,061
- 1.62 billion page views were recorded on the site in June**
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in June 2013!
*Ed. Note: We discovered an error in how this statistic had been calculated, and have since corrected the figures to be more accurate.
**Please note that we are now including app page views in this count.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.