Who’s got time for vacation when there are numbers to crunch? With a 45.2% increase in dollars of goods sold compared to July 2012, and a 48.1% increase in items sold, the community’s been more active than ever before.
- $100.9 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in July, 7.6% higher than June
- That represents 5,010,344* items sold for the month, 7.0% higher than June
- 2,710,619 new items were listed in the month, 3.7% higher than June
- 1,004,204 new members joined the Etsy community, 8.9% higher than June
- 1.4 billion page views were recorded on the site in July (including web and apps)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in July 2013!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.
*Ed. Note: We discovered an error in how this statistic had been calculated, and have since corrected the figures to be more accurate.