February 2013 may be three days shorter than January, and one day shorter than February 2012, but that didn’t diminish the blooming intensity of community connections!
- $92.7 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in February, 5% lower than January’s $97.6 million
- That represents 4,713,944* items sold for the month, 5.7% lower than January
- 2,671,146 new items were listed in February, 1.1% lower than January’s 2,699,648
- 1,025,124 new members joined the Etsy community, 9.1% lower than January’s 1,128,036
- 1.49 billion page views were recorded on the site
The $94.7 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 59% increase from February 2012?s total (despite February 2012 having one more day than February 2013). At the same time, items sold were up 64.27%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in February!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.
*Ed. Note: We discovered an error in how this statistic had been calculated, and have since corrected the figures to be more accurate.