Etsy News Blog

Special Delivery: Etsy Shipping Labels Are Here!

Hello, Etsy sellers! As you may have read in Chad’s blog post earlier this year, we’re focused on providing more of the tools and services you need to build and run your independent, creative businesses. Today we started releasing shipping labels to US sellers who accept credit cards through direct checkout. This new feature speeds up the shipping process by allowing you to purchase and print USPS shipping labels on Etsy, saving you valuable time and helping you focus on your craft!

Product Details

When shipping labels are active for your shop, you’ll see a Print a Label button on your Sold Orders and Receipt pages. The first time you print a label, you’ll complete a quick on-boarding where you set your default ship from address. If you haven’t signed up to accept credit cards through direct checkout, you’ll need to complete that process as well. The postage you purchase is added to your Etsy bill, and all labels include delivery confirmation and tracking. When you purchase a label, a shipping notification email with the tracking number and an optional custom note is automatically sent to the buyer.

Each shop has a shipping label budget, and when you reach your budget you’ll need to pay your Etsy bill to continue to purchase labels. Your shipping label budget will increase each time you pay your Etsy bill in full. Currently, you can only purchase labels for packages that ship within the US, but we are working to support international shipments.

Release Schedule and Upcoming Improvements

To ensure a smooth release, we are slowly releasing shipping labels only to sellers accepting direct checkout. Shipping labels are one of the most requested features among sellers accepting direct checkout, so we wanted to start with them. We’re working to support international shipments, and we’re also working on ways to better streamline the purchase of shipping labels for direct checkout orders.

We also want to acknowledge and profusely thank the more than 1,000 current members of the Shipping Improvements Team who have been helping us test shipping labels and other new shipping features. We’ve received a lot of great input from them and there are a number of improvements coming soon based on their feedback. Thank you to everyone who’s helped us build this important new seller tool!

As you start preparing for the holidays in the coming months, we hope these tools save you time and help you focus on designing, creating, and collecting the products you love. Hip hip hooray!

Please email support@etsy.com with “Shipping Labels” as the subject line with any questions related to this product.

1 Featured Comment

• belise00 Admin

Brittany Williams from belise00 says: Featured

Hi everyone. I just wanted to clarify that the pricing Etsy is charging on USPS shipping labels is the same rate as PayPal (Commercial Base), including First Class packages as of July 20th. Thanks!

• Stephaniemakesall

Steph from OneStitchDesigns says:

nice! this will help speed up the process for many of us accepting DC. I've been checking out many of the shipping improvements, and I have to say that your heading in the right direction :) (loving my shipping speed upgrades)

• SciarrettaFarms

Birgitte Sciarretta from SciarrettaFarms says:

Wow! That is awesome! Thanks, guys! *off to join prototype*

• bstudio

Brenda from bstudio says:

Any word on if/when DC will be available to sellers outside the US?

• cmu55

Connie from LittleTurtleHatShop says:

Thank you. This will be a huge time saver for the upcoming Fall/Winter selling season.

• NutfieldWeaver

Kate Kilgus from NutfieldWeaver says:

This will be a big time saver. How is a shop's "shipping label budget" determined? Is the figure the same for every shop or is the amount based on a function?

• OnceUponAGem

Madi from OnceUponAGem says:

Thanks!

• GatheringSplendor

Ellen from GatheringSplendor says:

Sounds like a wonderful time saver.

• northatlanticart

Kimberly from northatlanticart says:

Great plan! Thank you!

• ahelpinghandbag

Katherine from aHelpingHandBag says:

So excited to try it! Thank you

• doodlebirdie

Patricia from DoodleBirdie says:

Too bad you have to have direct checkout. :(

• dimlim

Ragga Katla from Dimlim says:

Will this work with a Dymo printer or similar?

• yoyocottage

yoyocottage from YoYoCottage says:

I just might sign up for direct checkout. Waiting to see if there will be any glitches first.

• crochetgal

crochetgal from crochetgal says:

• LoveYourBling

Ruthie from LoveYourBling says:

Awesome!

• LuluandGandore
  • riskybeads

Lori from riskybeads says:

good to know!

• TimelessTreasureShop

William Smith from TimelessTreasureShop says:

This is great news! Definitely heading in the right direction!

• ClubModerne

Pat from ClubModerne says:

Nice move, but the tiny savings in time won't be worth it to me vs. the $$ savings I see when shipping via Paypal or USPS website labels (discounted to businesses.) Etsy wants the markup on USPS postage AND the float on cash (investment dollars) from credit card sales - seems a big grasping.

• ClubModerne

Pat from ClubModerne says:

*big = bit

• ABDesignsSupplies

Faith from AlaiynaBSoaps says:

crochetgal from crochetgal says: Its a wonderful feature but unfortunately the budget per shop is set far too low. I don't want to have to pay my Etsy bill every day just to be able to print shipping labels!! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will continue to use Paypal shipping for my labels as Paypal charges me the 'business rate' for postage while Etsy is charging the full rate that is paid at the post office. ----------------------- Etsy charges the same discounted rates as Paypal for postage with free delivery confirmation too. No difference in rates - but saves a lot of time.

• TagsandLabels

Sasha from TagsandLabels says:

sigh. Yet another feature that is US-only. ** plods off to the PO for my daily trip to stand in the queue **

• jessiemccann

jessiemccann from jessiemccann says:

Thank you! Can't wait to use it. It is going to save a lot of times.

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

crochetgal from crochetgal says: Its a wonderful feature but unfortunately the budget per shop is set far too low. I don't want to have to pay my Etsy bill every day just to be able to print shipping labels!! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and will continue to use Paypal shipping for my labels as Paypal charges me the 'business rate' for postage while Etsy is charging the full rate that is paid at the post office. -- We charge the same rates as PayPal (Commercial Base) including First Class packages (as of July 20th).

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

Faith, you beat me to it. Thanks!

• kotibeth

Koti Beth from KotiBeth says:

• VintageEyeFashion

VintageEyeFashion from VintageEyeFashion says:

Great idea! Do all DC sellers have this or is it being phased in? If the latter, how long until we all have it?

• VintageEyeFashion

VintageEyeFashion from VintageEyeFashion says:

Koti Beth from KotiBeth says: I'm on the testing team, and I love this feature! The only thing that could be better is printing first class international. My buyers can easily track their packages without digging through emails, and it really saves a lot of time for me. Even USPS.com doesn't have 1st Class International & they can't tell me why...anyone?

• KarinLorenc

KarinLorenc from KarinLorenc says:

• artwink

Paula from artwinkjewelry says:

Great news! I look forward to trying them out.

• TheDangleDiva

Jennifer from TheDangleDiva says:

Fantastic!

• ManInTheMoonHerbs

ManInTheMoonHerbs from ManInTheMoonHerbs says:

• UUPP

UUPP from UUPP says:

• Heart2Handbags

Amy from Heart2Handbags says:

Great news! I have been very happy with Etsy DC and find that many customers are using it for payment. This should make it much easier on busy shipping days. Will have to look at the shipping $ limits.

• aBreathofFrenchair

Elizabeth from ABreathOfFrenchAir says:

I will have to look into this! Thanks for listening to us!

• crookedsmilecreation

Ally from CrookedSmileCreation says:

Looking forward to using it... if only I had sales to test it out. :)

• VillaCollezione
  • felicesereno

Felice Sereno from FeliceSereno says:

can you use it for international shipments?

• VintageScraps

Meg from VintageScraps says:

Cool- the shipping hassle was keeping me from accepting DC. Now I may have to change my mind and everything ;)

• Untwistedsister

Terri from Untwistedsister says:

This is definitely a move in the right direction. Next step would be to allow us to move our funds to paypal or allow us to make payments out of our DC account.

• Sharkyswaters

Sharky from SharkysWaters says:

Sounds like a great feature and excited to use it. My only questions right now would be -- How do I know what my shop budget is? I looked at my shop payment account and didn't see anything there. When an order comes in will it show, and will it show how much is left on that budget before I'm required to pay part of my bill?

• Amber154

Amber from CountryBabyHandmade says:

Sounds like a great tool for sellers!! Can't wait to get it!

• WhatsOnTheShelf

WhatsOnTheShelf from WhatsOnTheShelf says:

Just had my first DC order today and I came to the forum because I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to create a label via PayPal for a non-PayPal purchase!! What perfect timing because it looks like Etsy has just added label making for our DC purchases. Perfect timing!!! And thank you.

• WhatsOnTheShelf

WhatsOnTheShelf from WhatsOnTheShelf says:

I spoke too soon. Apparently, my shop doesn't have it yet. Sigh...! Oh well.

• finickyfinds

finicky from finickypatternshop says:

Is getting DC for international sellers a priority at all? It seems features are being further developed for USA sellers before international sellers get any benefit. Nice features for some sellers but I hope it is a priority for international sellers soon too :)

• bummybaby

bummybaby from bummybaby says:

Whether it works well or not, it's still an option only US sellers have. *sigh*

• Selvaen

M. Veronica Silva from Selvaen says:

Nice idea but, unfortunately, not a lot of help for international sellers yet again. :/

• ChronologieVintage

Sally B from ChronologieVintage says:

Yay! Thanks for this feature. Looking forward to trying it out.

• patspottery

Pat Parker from PatsPottery says:

I LOVE etsy shipping!!! I am so glad it is available. No timing out, no trying to find the right paypal recite, a photo of what I am shipping, automatically moves the un-shipped to the shipped page, automatically sends a message that is saved with a tracking number to the customer and to me, and can be all done from one page on etsy, no clicking from page to page:>)

• BrossARTaddiction

Tracey Brossart from BrossARTaddiction says:

This is the exact info I was looking for! Just received my very first Direct Checkout payment and was wondering how I was going to do the shipping. Going to try it out now! Thanks! :)

• Yoola

Yael Falk from Yoola says:

Please please please add the multiple shipping option ASAP, for international sellers THIS is the most important feature to have !

• OhFaro

Faro from OhFaro says:

Thank you! Can't wait to use it.

• bananaorangeapple

Hannah from BananaOrangeApple says:

Please send it on over to Australia as soon as you can! Sounds like a great feature to help sellers.

• FayeMarie

Faye Krause from FayeMarie says:

I am so happy that this has been added.....this was my biggest complaint with direct checkout! Can't wait to start using it tomorrow!

• DewyMorningVintage

DewyMorningVintage from DewyMorningVintage says:

That is really great! What a time saver!

• BitsOffTheBeach

Jo from BitsOffTheBeach says:

Fantastic, this will make things so much easier. Sell, click and go! Yea!

• inkwhimsy

Kelly from MintAfternoon says:

Great news! Thanks for your hard work!

• Mocahete

Sabrina and Dante Acevedo from Mocahete says:

Sounds great! It will make shipping DC orders a lot smoother. Thank you.

• BolstersMillsCards

mia from BolstersMillsCards says:

Going to see if the bugs get worked out first...too bad only available for DC. Will it ever be available for PAYDAY pay, too?

• BolstersMillsCards

mia from BolstersMillsCards says:

*PAYPAL

• ThePeachTree

Amy Barta from ThePeachTree says:

Have it, use it, love it!

• ERiaDesigns

ERiaDesigns from ERiaDesigns says:

I was SO excited to be able to use this feature.............BUT to have a $10 or lower bill is ridiculous. I would have a $10 Etsy bill throughout the day and would need to be constantly paying my bill to be able to print labels. Nice idea, but not feasible for high-volume sellers;( I'm sticking with Shipstation until I see changes, Etsy.

• JennyMJewels

Jenny Miller from JennyMJewels says:

Can we use our dymo printer with the Etsy shipping labels?

• adivaand3dudesdesign

Lisa Cameron from adivaand3dudesdesign says:

Jenny Miller from JennyMJewels says: Can we use our dymo printer with the Etsy shipping labels? *************************************************************************** Same question here.

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

Jenny Miller from JennyMJewels says; "Can we use our dymo printer with the Etsy shipping labels?" -- Not at this time. This is something we are looking into however.

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

KarinLorenc from KarinLorenc says: "So will this offer Priority and Parcel options as well? I might sign up for DC if it does. The shipping problem was what was holding me back. Assuming also that I can still use ShipSaver for insurance if I use Etsy shipping?" -- We support USPS Priority Mail and parcels (aka package) for all mail classes.

• kellydesigns

Kelly Hendershot from kellydesigns says:

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

• tinymishaps

tinymishaps from tinymishaps says:

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

Kelly Hendershot from kellydesigns says: "Are the labels smaller than Paypal shipping labels? I would love a smaller label." -- The labels are the same size, but do not have the top box with the USPS/eBay logo.

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

tinymishaps from tinymishaps says: "Are you required to use the other shipping experiments (estimated delivery dates) to use the shipping labels?" -- No, you can join the group and only use labels if you please.

• belise00 Admin

Brittany Williams from belise00 says: Featured

• jennifernoeldesigns

Jennifer from jennifernoeldesigns says:

is it set up for dymo (thermal) printers yet? specifically dymo 450 turbo (the narrow labels)? That is essential.

• SouthernBelleOOAK

Lynn from SouthernBelleOOAK says:

I agree with crochetgal when she says: "Its a wonderful feature but unfortunately the budget per shop is set far too low. I don't want to have to pay my Etsy bill every day just to be able to print shipping labels!! " ******************************************** With the anticipated holiday volume, the current method will not save me any time. I currently can use the multiple label printing option to print many at once through Pay Pal and will continue t do this until all the bugs are worked out. Great work on all the improvements, but label printing and shipping budgets needs some more fine tuning, which I know the wonderful technicians are working on. I am on the shipping improvement team and I certainly appreciate your listening to the input from the team. Thanks.

• GalvestonTradingCo

Caron from GalvestonTradingCo says:

Kelly Hendershot asked: Are the labels smaller than Paypal shipping labels? I would love a smaller label. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you prefer a smaller label, you can scale it down for printing. When I ship a 4 x 4 x box I scale it down to 65% and it works perfectly.

• whiskeyish

whiskeyish from whiskeyish says:

This is fantastic--it's one less step for me to ship things. Thanks!

• dishdarlin

Beverly Atkins from dishdarlin says:

I was concerned about this. I like that the postage is added to my Etsy bill. Keep up the great work. Beverly

• QuiltSewPieceful

Gail from QuiltSewPieceful says:

Outstanding! I hope it's soon!

• jhollywooddesigns

Jen Hollywood-Showell from jhollywooddesigns says:

Yay! Can't wait to try this out. Glad the rates are the same as Paypal. :D

• MissingHeirloom

Elizabeth Pickett from MissingHeirloom says:

I will have to say that I love the DC - I signed up - almost - immediately - I didn't want to have one more place to manage my $$$. But as it turns out - most of my sales since then have been through DC. So that was a smart move for me. I live in a small town - the Post Office is right up the street and I have to go there every day anyway. I find that determining shipping - parcel vs. priority etc... is too difficult online. It might be easier if Etsy had ZONE shipping options in the US - and had Alaska and Hawaii as their own zones as well. For me - I'll probably stick with the PO. Besides which shipping on most of my items starts at $14 or so just because of size and weight. I'd probably have to pay my Etsy bill every few sales or so!

• ccdoodle

christy chung from ccdoodle says:

Great news! I will definitely try it out.

• SenoritaJoya

Dorottya from SenoritaJoya says:

lucky US residents ;)))

• SeventhCloudStudio

Courtney D. Williams from SeventhCloudStudio says:

Very cool! Can't wait to try it out!

• DaisyandFlorrie

Sue from DaisyandFlorrie says:

Yay! Looking forward to trying it out!

• kathyjohnstone

Kathy Johnstone from Sassydoodlebaby says:

This is a great feature, thank you for getting his done.

• nitelilysupplies

nitelilysupplies from nitelilysupplies says:

This is a wonderful new tool except I use a Brother label printer so I guess it won't work for me. Any time frame on when label printers will be supported?

• Lambsears

Kelly from LambsEars says:

LOVE using this!! It makes using DC as an option a breeze. Thanks so much!

• chaoticlucidity

Laura from chaoticlucidity says:

Awesome! I"m excited to sign up and check it out!

• DreamingPhoenix

Cassandra Boyd from DreamingPhoenix says:

That sounds fantastic and super convenient- thanks!

• MyChouchou

MyChouchou from MyChouChou says:

YAY! I'm so happy! This will be sooo helpful : ) Thank you thank you thank you!

• JulieMagersSoulen

Julie Soulen from JulieMagersSoulen says:

Wonderful news!

• VixensEmpire

Empress of Snark from VixensEmpire says:

SO AWESOME.

• MrCoconutSails

MrCoconutSails from MrCoconutSails says:

Celebrate good times come on....thanks Etsy! Can't wait for the global domination...of shipping labels that is hehehe

• JansJewelryOrganizer

Jan from JansJewelryOrganizer says:

I'm waiting for UPS shipping labels. Thanks in advance for adding that feature!

• blissfulturtle

Blissful Turtle from blissfulturtle says:

I am glad that you are moving forward on this! But if I understand correctly When I get a DC sale and print a label with Etsy the label cost is added to monthly bill. To get the shipping costs which the customer paid me I must go to my DC Etsy account, wait three days after the order has shipped, request my money, wait 3-5 days for my deposit to show up at my bank, than turn around and give that money back to Etsy to pay the bill. Is there a way to streamline this process?

• lauraslastditch

Last Ditch Laura from LaurasLastDitch says:

I'd love to see you offer Commercial Plus pricing, at least for higher volume sellers. I'm currently selling a little on eBay just so I can use the Commercial Plus shipping prices they offer to Top Rated Sellers. I'd love to boot eBay entirely to the curb, though!

• Jantiki

Janna from Jantiki says:

I will try this but.... I'm happy with my eBay/PayPal label printing and shipping cost discounts so see if it's any advantage at all.

• OrbitingDebris

Catherine Johnson from OrbitingDebris says:

Glad to see this rolling out, but there's no point in my using it until it offers all the same services that Endicia does (the shipping service I currently use). Last time I checked, Endicia was the only service offering full insurance on international first class packages. Etsy Admin, take note: PLEASE add international first class insurance when you roll out international shipping. I ship so much internationally, I have to have this. Also, if $10 is the budget, that is laughable. I purchase a minimum of $100 at a time from Endicia. (Perhaps Etsy could also consider allowing advance purchase of larger amounts?) But I'd switch in a heartbeat if the services and rates were comparable to Endicia's - especially since I have to pay them a monthly fee, albeit a small one!

• moonlightdesigns2

Alona from MoonlightDesigns2 says:

I am happy to hear this! It is time consuming when I have DC orders to go thru PayPal and have to type the buyers info in, so thanks!!

• toysofthepast

toysofthepast from toysofthepast says:

Brenda from bstudio says: Any word on if/when DC will be available to sellers outside the US? This :-) Any word whatsoever about that?

• wa7jos

Chuck Johnson from Cbar5Creations says:

Close, but no cigar. I have been printing labels for my Etsy sales (regardless of payment method) through PayPal shipping. I have to use "Create label" and fill in the information (cut and paste), but I get a 31 cent discount on domestic First Class Packages. If Etsy wants to be competitive, they need to offer that discount, AND link to PayPal for payments made from that source.

• artroney

Art Roney from MemoriesPlace says:

I live very close to the post office, would there be an advantage for me?

• Peggers

Peggy Reichenbach from Peggers says:

Not sure about this...so far I have been doing great with paypal shipping. Paypal doesn't give me a budget. I will check it out though. I am glad to hear that you wonderful people at etsy on trying to make it easier for us! Thank you!

• maryegbert

Leaping Sheep from naturaldryerballs says:

I am able to take credit cards, but I cannot find the "print a label" botton. Can anyone help? If you take credit cards it will not show up on paypal.

• AuntSoup

Susan Sorrell Hill from SusanSorrellHill says:

Oh my...this is a wonderful addition to selling through Etsy. Thank you!!

• whitecrossmeimei

Jordan White from MeiMeiSupplies says:

YAHOO!! This will save me trips to Click-n-Ship!

• pierrmorgan

Pierr Morgan from pierrmorgan says:

Pretty cool - thanks!

• ilovecharms

Gerrí from ilovecharms says:

Very cool! Thank you!!

• LotusStone

Kristen Briggs from LotusStone says:

This is going to be awesome. Off to explore immediately! :) Thank you!

• granmonkie

Marri Hill from granmonkie says:

Happy! Happy!

• JanetsDesignStudio

JanetsDesignStudio from JanetsDesignStudio says:

Can you print the labels on regular paper or what type of label do you need to get? This is a great feature and value add.

• misskrayon

Kristy from BarryVintage says:

I think Admin @NicholasSF tried to answer this, but I need clarification-- Will parcel post be an option?--not shipping of parcels, but parcel post shipping option. Its cheaper than Priority. Paypal offered it as an option. Thanks!

• emibim

Stephanie from HippyFish says:

This is great! I was just thinking about this a few days ago and I am so happy to see that Etsy is rolling this out now. Thank you! Now I just wish there was an option a the top of our listings that says "Sale", so that we could quickly and easily put specific items on sale in a streamlined way. Just like we have the options to Edit and see the Stats of each listing.... well, I can hope ;)

• chrysallis

Rahel from chrysallis says:

sweet! Very nice! :)

• decalsmurals

Marta from decalsmurals says:

That is awesome!! I can't wait to try it!! Making shpping easier and faster. I hope there's first class available with tracking number since you can't get that through usps. I heart etsy! :D

• FreshRetroGallery

Elizabeth Knaus from FreshRetroGallery says:

I just signed up for direct checkout yesterday because someone from my hubby's home town said they wanted to by my family tree charts, but didn't want to sign up for paypal. I hadn't realized I may have been losing sales to people with that line of thought.

• mukibaba

Kata and Agi from mukibaba says:

Ahhhh! Thank you so much!!!

• glamearrrings

Gigi from GLAMEARRINGS says:

I want to give all of those that worked so hard on this project a shout out...Thanks! This is certainly a change for the better. I love this option. Thanks again to all of you on the Etsy Team!!!

• naturesheavenlyart

Nature's Heavenly Art from NaturesHeavenlyArt says:

Can anyone let us know if the new Etsy shipping supports the "Regional Rate Box" option? This is not available on PayPal, but is available with Click-n-Ship on the USPS site. Thanks!

• JeanieBeanHandknits

Jeanie B from JeanieBeanHandKnits says:

I've only used it twice, but it was fabulously quick and easy!

• SironaJewelryDesigns

Pauline Salvucci from SironaJewelryDesigns says:

My business has improved since I've started to take credit cards! I still sell much more jewelry locally by word of mouth than I do online. I wish this would change!

• KittyStoykovich

Kitty Stoykovich from KittyStoykovich says:

Great can't wait to try it out! Save me a few trips to the post office :)

• JBPacrat

JBPacrat from JBPacrat says:

Nice option but I don't like yet another complicated payment formula. I will continue to use paypal shipping for now.

• carolscraftsewwhat

Carol Hulslander from carolscraftsewwhat says:

Good option ! I signed up for DC recently, and have seen an increase in sales because of it. It DID take me 2 days to figure out the shipping : Page 214 of my "Etsy for Dummies" book explains how to ship through Paypal when they've paid otherwise. Not that difficult, and much better rates /choices than the P.O. Gonna stick with what I know !

• TutusChic

Sarah from TutusChicBoutique says:

Wish this was available to those who do not use Direct Checkout as it sounds like another great upgrade! I don't do Direct Checkout because it costs me more $ than using Paypal. Whne you make a certain level of sales, Paypal's rates go down. Not everyone knows this!

• theearlygirl

Shannon Johnson from TheEarlyGirl says:

I'm up for anything that makes shipping simpler... thank you!

• RockArtiste

RockArtiste from RockArtiste says:

Why does PayPal hold your money until you ship your items if you accept credit card payments? I cannot ship without the money for the item. I will sign up for the credit card payments when they stop holding our money. I cannot ship without funds. I create my own shipping labels and they do not cost me anything extra. Is this printing shipping labels feature required or can I still print my own shipping labels without the extra expense?

• STELLAMARINAbyEnrica

Enrica from STELLAMARINAbyEnrica says:

Waiting for this feature to be available for international SHIPPERS, not only SHIPMENTS! :)

• albrechtsantiques

albrechtsantiques from albrechtsantiques says:

I printed an Etsy label & was disappointed that there was no receipt of the label like there is with pay pal, so I went back to printing my labels with pay pal. I have printed pay pal labels for years & it works great. I order from LabelUniverse.com & they come with the Online Label Record so you have all of the shipping information for your records. Hopefully Etsy shipping labels improve so I will be able to use them. Thanks Etsy Team.

• HillCountrySilver

Cindy Preis from HillCountrySilver says:

I've loved every single upgrade etsy has made except direct checkout. Tried it, couldn't keep payments straight. Didn't get paid for custom orders until shipped. Sounds good. But not liking the pressure to try it again. Maybe later when I have so much cash flow that I can wait three days AFTER I ship an $800 custom order?

• LuvCherie

Amy Darigol from LuvCherie says:

Thank you! Maybe it's silly, but what makes me happiest about this is an easy first class shipping label option that doesn't make it look like I sell on eBay. I've always wondered if that was confusing to my customers. :D

• TwoOfAKindSupplies

Kate from TwoOfAKindSupplies says:

La La Love this! Thank you Etsy!

• piecesofelises

Elise from piecesofelises says:

Sounds great...now if only someone would buy something so I can try it out :)

• reconstitutions

Shelley from reconstitutions says:

I will not use this service until it supports thermal printers.

• SeashellCollection

Janet Nordlinger from SeashellCollection says:

I'd love to use this but I'd have to pay my bill every day to keep it below the limit! Can someone from Etsy address this as you have other questions above? Thanks!

• tinworks

Larry West from tinworks says:

Shipping labels are a nice addition, but what I really need is a simple monthly report: Gross Income, Etsy fees, Card fees, and Shipping (when applicable). I currently just do a shipnow on PayPal and print to my Brother QL-500 as usual, and that only requires the extra step of dragging the address info from the sold item page. Please see what you can do about a monthly report.

• RefinedRetro

Nilene Thompson-Finn from RefinedRetro says:

Fantastic news.

• Archivia

Archivia from Archivia says:

Will you be offering First Class International as an option?

• BeaconMills

Patrick from BeaconMills says:

Great but... I hope Etsy doesn't someday decide to "suggest" a prolonged transfer of funds (like PayPal) if you don't use their labels. Also, a nice feature would be to offer the ability to apply a shop logo into the label.

• anothertimeantiques

Barbara Boyce from AnotherTimeAntiques says:

I actually received a pkg in the mail today from an Etsy seller and the word Etsy on the label caught my eye! Now I know how she did that :) I'll be curious to try this out.

• windrosie

windrosie from windrosie says:

Great news -I will sign up for DC now! Please add an option for Express International at least, like PayPal has!!!

• GoodEye

GoodEye from GoodEye says:

Great progress tobe able to ship from an Etsy module, as opposed to Paypal only. Perhaps sellers could load money into their Etsy shipping accounts, as opposed to remitting at the ship account limit. Can sellers purchase international ship labels, or only US domestic?

• FlintCreekVintage

FlintCreekVintage from FlintCreekVintage says:

What I've been asking for and so have many others is for Etsy to add a shipping calculator when you set up a listing........that way the shipping shown for someone either in the US via zip code or out of the US will get the exact shipping fee shown for them. Add a handling fee if you want but I think there would be more sales too from this!!!!! Ebay has that shipping calculator and at least there you can type in your country or zip code and find out exactly what that seller is going to charge you. Here on Etsy when you sell a variety of different items (each with a different weight) and shipping varies from state to state some buyers just won't ask if shipping would be cheaper to them even though it's stated in the listing. So all in all.......if you want to accept credit cards that's great but to me I wish they would get a few more essentials for us sellers. Great comments everyone........I can see both sides to the new payment options!

• queenalene

Alene Cutler from AleneCutlerCreations says:

THANK YOU! That was my least favorite part about buyers using direct checkout through my site, that I couldn't print my shipping labels. I would have to write out, or type in the addresses myself and I've been so paranoid that I would make a type-o or something and ship it to the wrong place! The majority of my sales have been using direct checkout so I'm excited. Thanks!

• fifitsil

Ifigeneia tsiltikli from fifirixtra says:

thats great! but how about international? why only for us??? :(

• umeone

Linda Sapp Long from umeone says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This will make my life easier! Great job!!!!!

• JustLaminates

Deborah from Laminates says:

I'm waiting for accounting integratiion to "outright" before I do direct checkout through etsy ... but I am so looking forward to this feature - especially if you will be offering "international first class" and regional box options which paypal doesn't. I would require a shipping label "receipt" as mentioned above as well. I understand that the integration between "outright" and "etsy direct checkout" is in beta testing now ... That will be the defining moment for me for going to direct checkout through etsy

• MonkeyCetsy

Caitlin Clausen from MonkeyCs says:

Love it! Keep upgrading. Thanks

• LisasCraftiques

Lisa Hogan from LisasCraftiques says:

Pretty cool new feature. I just signed up for direct checkout. :)

• zelas

zelas from zelas says:

Anyone tried this feature and also tried using Stamps.com? I've never even used the paypal labels feature, but I do use Stamps.com (only bad part about stamps.com i've found is the monthly fees). I'd love to hear from users of both their opinions of the new etsy shipping options!

• JudisLamps

Judi Sadan from JudisLamps says:

Looking forward-thanks-big help! Does it also work with FedEx Ground service?

• catlady531

Nancy from catlady531 says:

My question is when you list something on the shipping it gives you a time 1-2 days 3-4 weeks etc. Is this my processing time or the delivery time? It is hard to estimate on international as it can say 7 -10 business days when in fact it can take up to 8 weeks depending on how fast it gets through customs and the actual delivery time to the final destination. It needs to have alittle more clarification.

• catlady531

Nancy from catlady531 says:

I agree, I would also like to see a shipping calculator as different shipping zones have different prices. I try to average it out and then if I over estimate I do refund the difference. Adding a shipping calculator would give everyone the correct shipping cost and increase sales. It would also save time.

• zipit

zipit from zipit says:

Hooray! I've been waiting for this. Thank you Etsy!

• JewelryJeanne

Jeanne Mausure from JewelryJeanne says:

Thanks Etsy! I hate paper work and this sound like a great solution!I love to see $$$$ going directly into my account! Thanks again!!!!

• FoundTreasures77

Lisa Sheard from FoundTreasures77 says:

wonderful! This is great news for me and will save me time and money!

• thevintagemistress

Elizabeth from TheVintageMistress says:

This is a great improvement to the DC feature but unlike creating a shipping label with Paypal there is no buyer/ seller protection offered. Every time a shipping label is printed with Paypal, Paypal offers protection and assistance should anything happen to the order or the order arrives and doesn't fit the description.

• HempCraft

Valerie from hempCRAFT says:

this is a great backup, thanks!

• NaturesPurityBath

Peggy from NaturesPurityBath says:

Sounds wonderful. Can't wait to try it when it becomes available.

• TwoOfAKindSupplies

Kate from TwoOfAKindSupplies says:

I can't find where the timeline is posted. When can we expect it?

• nicholascook Admin

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says:

Kristy from BarryVintage -- We do support Parcel Post. // Janet Nordlinger from SeashellCollection -- We are working on debiting funds from your Seller Payment Account for DC orders. // Larry West from tinworks -- In your monthly statement, shipping labels will be broken out. // Nature's Heavenly Art from NaturesHeavenlyArt -- We don't support Regional Rate Boxes at this time.

• LaGilyard

Latina Gilyard from SoleStitch says:

Thanks. Now I don't have to go to Paypal Ship Now anymore. Now to get more sales :)

• dianebabin1

Diane from CruisinCreations says:

Would love to take advantage of this however I am having trouble signing up for direct checkout. It will not accept my banking information. Is anyone else having difficulty with this. Any advice on how to remedy this will be greatly appreciated.

• sugarcreekbeads

Jeanne from sugarcreekbeads says:

I love the direct checkout and it has been working so well that I look forward to having the shipping built into the site. Going back and forth over to Paypal is time consumming if paid for directly. Thanks for this!!

• Ch7tina7

Christina from 7starsJewelry says:

I am glad to hear that we have another option for printing labels. It takes extra time to head over to Paypal, and create a custom label under the multi-shipping tool. It will be nice to do it directly on Etsy. I am excited to get another DC sale to see how it works, once they give us ALL this function. Thanks for constantly improving Etsy.

• NSpottery

Natalie from NSPottery says:

Awesome!!! Thank you!

• EnchantedForest

Donna Middleton from EnchantedForest says:

This is great news! I was hoping for something like this.

• WaterlilyStudio

Suzanne from JanuaryGirlJewelry says:

Wow, time-saving, not to mention error-avoiding! :) thank you!!!

• SeashellCollection

Janet Nordlinger from SeashellCollection says:

Nicholas Cook from NicholasSF says: Janet Nordlinger from SeashellCollection -- We are working on debiting funds from your Seller Payment Account for DC orders. --------------------------------------------------- That would be great if I didn't have to pay my bill every day just so I could ship from Etsy. Instead of saving me time like I thought it would, it's going to take more time if I have to stop and pay my bill every day before I can ship. When do you think this will be implemented?

• SeashellCollection

Janet Nordlinger from SeashellCollection says:

Not really time-saving...you have to pay your outstanding bill before you can ship. For a lot of people, that could be every day.

• SilverspotMetalworks

Jessee J. Smith from SilverspotMetalworks says:

Looking forward to giving it a try! I'm happy with any change that makes things as easy as possible for customers (as well as sellers).

• JudisLamps

Judi Sadan from JudisLamps says:

does it work with fedex?

• StrumAndSparkle

StrumAndSparkle from StrumAndSparkle says:

Woo hoo! Thanks!

• browneyeddaisy

browneyeddaisy from browneyeddaisy says:

Great news! I look forward to trying them out.

• lovelyfeverboutique

Jessica from LovelyFever says:

This is a wonderful Etsy improvement! This should make the direct payment option much more efficient for the seller as it will save time.

• seastarglass

Dafne from seastarglass says:

Sounds like this will make shipping easier and faster. Thanks!

• LittleSmilesBoutique

Sobia from LittleSmilesBoutique says:

Great news. Can't wait until you can offer this to us Canadians!

• VIFmike

michael white from Vintagesteelandwood says:

Will UPS be coming soon? Most of my stuff is large and UPS ground rates are very good. thanks

• bebymarcy

Marcy Langworthy from ManhattanHippy says:

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I tell everyone about Etsy (and not just about my own shop!) because you guys are so great and constantly improving. Thank you!

• JudisLamps

Judi Sadan from JudisLamps says:

I just made my first shipping label & tried to add insurance through 'ShipSaver' insurance. The item was not listed in ShipSaver. Why? You don't offer insurance even through USPS??? Please help! thanks

• chantalmarieliving

Chantal from chantalmarieliving says:

Used it yesterday for the first time and it was great. The only thing I would ask is that the cost be listed somewhere on the page so I can keep track of it. Maybe on the bottom of the page put the shipping cost and the tracking number so I can cut it out and keep that with a copy of the invoice. I like to keep my sales and related expenses separate from my Etsy bill. Thank you for all that you do. It's certainly helping a lot. Now for a shpping calculator?

• ElainaLouiseStudios

Lisa Steiner from ElainaLouiseStudios says:

Can't wait to try out this new feature. It looks like it will be great for the upcoming holiday season.

• widdershinwoolworks

Michelle from WiddershinWoolworks says:

Nicholas said, " ManInTheMoonHerbs from ManInTheMoonHerbs says: "I mail from different post offices and they want the "shipped from" zip to match theirs so they get the credit for the package. Is there a way to change that on the label?" -- We've heard this from a couple people and we are looking into it. The post office will accept the packages, they might just huff and puff about it." Come to Taos and you will find that some of the PO's WILL NOT accept any zip code but theirs and from what I read in the forums we aren't the only ones. I too use multiple Po's and rarely use my PO as they are...shall we say, not always competent with International orders. So I need the option to change zip codes.

• scrubhatstore

Linda from ScrubHatStore says:

Great news!! It will be a big time saver. Thanks

• EmilyDiane702

Emily Diane from BeadNickDesigns says:

OK I am really really new (haven't officially opened my shop yet). When you print labels, is there a standard label to use (i.e. Avery # 5389) or do you print on something else? When I get all set up, I will probably see that answer in my orientation materials.

• AmongTheRuins

Kim from AmongTheRuins says:

I used this over the weekend and it is so quick and easy!! I love it!

• vdavidsonpottery

v davidson from vdavidsonpottery says:

Why don't they have a "figure shipping" option on our listings so we can eliminate the shipping refunds??? Is that coming....anyone know?

• zoemoses

Zoe Moses from Angelwingsaccessory says:

Awesome idea!!

• LoriMarie

Lori Cellini Deal from LoriMarie says:

Thank You Etsy !

• tadaboutique

tadaboutique from tadaboutique says:

Loving it so far!

• JoJosgems

Jo Harris from JoJosgems says:

Great. This will save me trekking to the post office! Looking forward to being able to do International shipping too.

• leebrownlee

Lee Brownlee from time2reflect says:

I just sold and item and couldn't find anything that said "print a label" anywhere on my "sold orders" or "receipt page"

• Intertwyned

Cecile from Triburban says:

This is so cool!! I can't wait to use it!

• midvalecottage

Kathleen Linscott from midvalecottage says:

This is AWESOME!! This will make shipping for both orders paid using Direct Checkout and with Paypal so much easier. Thanks bunches!

• desertdiosa

Erin O'Neill from desertdiosa says:

Just printed my first Etsy shipping label and just wanted to share my delight!! So easy so straight forward, seamless, which is more than I can say for the USPS website at times. Thanks for going the extra mile Etsy, you are simply fabulous!! Oh,,P.S. I ship flat rate and when I entered small flat rate box it still required me to enter a weight for my package to proceed. No big deal, I just weighed it, but may be something you might want to fix in the future for flat raters. Thanks again!!

• vintagemischiefUSA

Monique from vintagemischiefUSA says:

I'm having trouble signing up for DC - I keep getting an error message. I've emailed support@etsy but didn't get a response. Is there another email I should be contacting for assistance? Thanks

• paisleybeading

LuAnn Poli from PaisleyBeading says:

Have been itching to join in with the DC crowd. Now this is what I needed to nudge me on! Thanks for always trying to make things easier to sell on Etsy!

• critterlover723

Marlo from MarlosMarvelousFinds says:

I'm with you, Lee Brownlee. I had 2 DC sales 2 days ago, and on neither of those receipts of sales notification pages was there a place to print a shipping label. It would be great if someone from Admin would respond with the location of this new feature. We can't use it if we can't find it, LOL! Thank you!

• ObeyMyBrain

ObeyMyBrain from ObeyMyBrain says:

Marlo, it is being rolled out gradually. It just showed up on my orders page this morning.

• FirstLightGlass

FirstLightGlass from FirstLightGlass says:

I ship fragile items in large boxes. Each label usually costs more than $10. The label limit connected to the Etsy Bill is totally unreasonable. I shipped one item today and went to ship the next item and it told me I need to pay my Etsy bill. I have always paid my Etsy bill on time and find this unacceptable. I will continue shipping through Pay Pal until Etsy policy is reasonable.

• designsbydkd

designsbydkd from designsbydkd says:

Can't wait for a sale to try it out! It sure sounds like a time saver

• JMOrr

Joan Orr from JoanMarysStudio says:

I use it and I love it! One stop for garnering a sale, creating a label (that reads ETSY) and Etsy automatically sets up the deposit of my funds! FANTASTICAL!

• ObeyMyBrain

ObeyMyBrain from ObeyMyBrain says:

After trying it out, it isn't really much of a time saver yet for me because of the budget limit. Because my shipping costs are usually $7-10 an order, I would need to pay my etsy bill after practically each shipment. Which will also make more work down the line in book keeping. It says your budget will increase each time you pay your bill in full, I've been paying my bill in full for over 4 years and my limit is the same $10. Maybe if you could pay the shipping cost directly from paypal each time rather than having it go into your esty bill.

• KbOriginalsetc

Kim Berger from KbOriginalsetc says:

This feature is a total waste for me. I ship multiple shipments at a time, and each one is $7-$30 to ship! I would have to pay my etsy bill after each transaction and do them all seperate...No thanks! I use USPS, copy & paste and put it on my Discover card which earns $$ on my charges. Until Etsy raises the limit and stops requiring full payment..I'll stick with what I have been doing.

• JillianReneDecor

Jillian Carmine from JillianReneDecor says:

This is great news! I hope to see the kinks worked out with the shipping budget... then I think it will be a great addition.

• LRHartford

LRHartford from LRHartford says:

I just aborted an Etsy shipping label. Etsy wanted $27.27 shipping. Same package, same service from the Post Office via Click and Ship was $23.40. This is definitely NOT a good deal.

• BunkyBags

BunkyBags from BunkyBags says:

Etsy says all labels include Tracking and Delivery Conformation. I just purchased a parcel post shipping label, it did give me a tracking number but USPS won't let you track it. You can however, track priority as I purchased a Priority Shipping label and I can track it. Anyone know why USPS won't track ETSYs Parcel Post label?

• BlossomStamps

Martina Webb from BlossomStamps says:

Used it today for the first time. I wish: 1. you could print in batches like Paypal's Multi-order shipping 2. To better keep track of shipping expenses, that the postage charges would have their own column in the Etsy bill in the CSV dowload - not be lumped in with listing charges. I think I will only be using it for credit card orders for now!

• HomeLush

Rosa from HomeLush says:

I just now noticed the shipping label on my sold orders section...but I don't even have direct checkout. I thought it was only going to DC etsy shops?

• BagsnBling

Barbara Gene from BagsnBling says:

Looking forward to seeing how this works for others. Right now I use stamps.com which costs 15.00 for U.S and international. I never have to go to the post office :) Excited about this

• kamooki

kamooki from BabyStepsBook says:

Am I crazy? or I need to do something in order to see the print labels button? PLEASE HELP!

• meredithdillman

meredithdillman from meredithdillman says:

I will sign up once you get First Class International shipping. USPS.com and paypal do not allow it and is the only thing that stops me from being able to do all my shipping from home.

• SherisSoapOpera
  • RainyArizona

Rainy Arizona from RainyArizona says:

I am going to look into this right away. I am used to an easy shipping option at EBay if I sell something and that works great.

• LifeIsRosey

Sarah Jane Nelson from LifeIsRosey says:

I just signed up for DC and now that I see there is no multi-order shipping option I'm out. I print 10-20 labels at once from Paypal multi-order shipping with my DYMO printer and there's no way I'm going back to one at a time, inkjet $hipping. If DC gets multi-order shipping that works with label printers like DYMO then I'll consider it but until then I'm Paypal all the way.

• LifeIsRosey

Sarah Jane Nelson from LifeIsRosey says:

Oh, and paying my etsy bill each time I ship is a time-WASTER. That limit needs to be higher for sure. I'm excited to see this process begin, but it has a long way before it serves the needs of the seller better then Paypal.

• zoejane1

zoejane1 from zoeJaneJewels1 says:

OK....had 2 sales with DC....how the heck do I print labels? This is why I turned off this payment method previously...prior to you adding ship labels.... Really I need to know...

• sheshedesignstoo

sheshe from sheshedesignstoo says:

Thank you for this easy to use option. I am thrilled to have shipping information with each sale! Easy, breezy is for me!

• CakeInTheMorn

H. Gray from CakeInTheMorn says:

Just used this today for the first time and it totally beats running over to Paypal. This is AWESOME! Thank you so much!

• danalevins1

Dana from BlueJaneMaui says:

I used the Print Shipping Label Option today and had problems with the shipping label printing in the middle of my 8 1/2x 11 sheet of sticker labels. This does not allow me to print 2 labels on the 8 1/2x 11 shipping label sheets that come with 2 label stickers on them (saves time on having to cut the page in half and you don't waste a whole page). Doe anyone have a solution to this?!

• trio3

Sally Ahearn Effman from trio3 says:

Is there a way to see how much the label costs before purchasing it? I didn't see the cost noted before paying for the label, and sometimes I'd like to check the difference between mailing options (priority vs. parcel post etc). Glad that we have the shipping option, thx!

• SoulPeaces

SoulPeaces from SoulPeaces says:

Does this allow me to click on several orders at once to do a batch shipment of labels? Is printing one by one the only way? This will not help much time wise if I have to print each order's shipment label separate. Also the budget seems inconvenient.

• vintageloversshop

Brenda from VintageLoversShop says:

I have used the Etsy shipping 2 times now but, I did not see where you can insure the package. Did I overlook it? It was easy, but my postman could not scan the barcode for some reason. Has anyone else had this problem. He can scan the barcodes from the USPS. Just wondering.

• goddessofthecosmos

Victoria Beads from GoodnessInTheCosmos says:

oooh, just like amazon! awesome :) Thanks etsy!

• DarkRide

Caroline from DarkRide says:

I really wish you'd stop addressing these blogs to 'etsy sellers'. When you do that I assume that it has something to do with me and my shop -- with all of us. This new rollout is only available to American etsy sellers, only to those with access to Direct Checkout, not the whole community.

• NestaHome

Tandie from NestaHome says:

Please make it adaptable to my dymo label printer as I do with paypal!

• EDCCollective

EDCCollective from EDCCollective says:

I like a lot about this option, but I have a few suggestions. When a seller or customer clicks on the tracking number in the email (not convo) , they should not have to sign into their etsy account to see the tracking info on the usps site. I want to be able to pay for my shipping from my etsy balance, not have it added to my bill. There seem to be a variety of methods that sellers have found to be able to print the shipping labels on etsy. There should be one method that works across platforms. I want to be able to print them on the fly as they are created and not have to download them or other work arounds to be able to print them. Also, I really like the instructions (not really critical after shipping a few items but great for newbies) and the label record that prints with a shipping label when I print shipping labels on paypal. I would like something similar when printing shipping labels on etsy.

• BNDJewelry

Barbara from BNDJewelry says:

There is no "Print label" showing in my sold items - even though I have 2 sales waiting to ship out from Direct payment Help!!!

• VintageChichibean

Carolann from VintageChichibean says:

THIS will be AWESOME !!!! I currently pay for "stamps.com" , $9.99 per month for shipping services. Although I Adore Stamps.com for the ease of shipping and "Insurance", I may use etsy shipping soon......... I am concerned about "INSURING ITEMS" thru Etsy shipping . I'm Not clear as to how to Insure items and report any insurance claims , i.e. broken and damaged items. Especially with the Holdiays coming. Pkg's really get banged around. There is currently little information about Insurance. I am assuming that the claims would be through USPS using tracking the #. ?? I gave it a trial run and Have not seen anywhere to insure items sold. I think I will wait to use ETSY's Shipping after they have worked out all the KINKS. I am so used to Stamps.com and the ease of that web site. Please ADVISE.

• VictorianaSedona

Donna Campbell from VictorianaSedona says:

For me, to have to keep paying the bill down is ridiculous. However, that said, for credit card payments only, it is better than before, but I am not sure all the options are there, and buyer protection thru Paypal is important. So I will just use it for direct checkout and hope that continually paying my bill is not too much of a hastle versus trying to deal with cutting and pasting for DC shipments. Etsy should join the real world of true businesses versus someone who sells something once in awhile. International shipping would be important to add also, as many of my shipments are out of the country.

• attar

attar from attar says:

I'm hoping that very soon, Etsy will have the automatic shipping calculator that Ebay has had for years. It is so tiresome to constantly answer the International potential buyer's question, "What does it cost to ship to ...".

• floresdelsol

Christina Rose Moreno from floresdelsol says:

Hello, selling fragile things I too need to insure all my items. there is no option for insurance. is that coming soon, I hope? i love it otherwise.

• debodel

Debra Odel from VinylChatter says:

Add the option to purchase insurance and DC checkout combined with shipping will be perfect!!

• FeatherieDesign

Sara Meriweather from FeatherieDesign says:

Love it! When that button suddenly appeared next to my sold orders I literally jumped for joy! Thanks Etsy- you keep getting better and better.

• valeriesvintagehome

Valerie from valeriesvintagehome says:

The option to add insurance is very important. I wish I could use it, but I ship most items insured due to their fragile nature. Insurance button please :)

• BackwoodsToys

Anne from BackwoodsToys says:

I used the Etsy shipping today for the first time. Awesome!! so compact, un like the USPS site. I will continue to use USPS site, tho, as I get a discount on shipping cost. Hopefully, in the future, Etsy will be have more competitive rates.

• chihuahua0965

Holly Hazen from chihuahua0965 says:

it seems like the shipping prices on etsy are cheaper then at the post office itself....im I looking at this correctly?

• QuiltAndFiberArts

Barbara Zuazua from QuiltAndFiberArts says:

I like this feature except for one thing so far. I had a couple of orders when I had to send multiple packages and so I had to go to pay pal shipping and then to USPS. So, I just saw that I can do multiple labels in PayPal, so I wont make that mistake again. Etsy needs an option for multiple labels... And.... here's the good news: 16x13x3 free priority mail box, 14oz: PayPal: $7.63 Etsy: $6.53 USPS: $6.99 Etsy wins!

• KellysBath

Kelly from KellysBath says:

This is so awesome!!! It allows me to print an entire international label online, which I couldn't seem to do with Paypal or USPS, saving me a lot of time at the post office!! Thank you, Etsy!! :)

• seraphicdreams

seraphicdreams from myshinynotions says:

This is awesome and I love that we save. Would we be able to add tracking to it? That would be awesome.

• rosahayes

Rosa Hayes - Florence from MariasValentineRose says:

Is there a way to add your item description to the labels like you can do in EBay? This would be awesome because then I would know what I was needing to ship without having to look at my computer each time.

• ulovejewelry

Universal Love Jewelry from ULoveJewelry says:

how much do you pay for etsy shiping label