September marks the beginning of apple picking season here in New York, bringing a bounty of Golden Delicious, Fuji and other tasty varieties into everyone’s kitchens. The Etsy community shared the fruits of their labor this month as well, setting new records across the board.
- $76.8 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in September, 0.8% higher than August’s $76.2 million
- That represents 3,988,852 items sold for the month, 4.9% higher than August’s 3,802,480
- 2,530,651 items were listed in the month, 2.9% higher than August’s 2,459,069
- 866,750 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 14,879, or 1.7%, from August
- 1.42 billion page views were recorded on the site in September
The $76.8 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 69% increase from September 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 72.6%.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in September!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.