Can you feel the crisp autumnal breeze of small business success? Let’s reflect on last month’s record-breaking numbers as we prepare for the invigorating holiday figures to come.
- $81.9 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in October, 6.7% higher than September’s $76.8 million
- That represents 4,292,583 items sold for the month, 7.6% higher than September’s 3,988,852
- 2,725,336 items were listed in the month, 7.7% higher than September’s 2,530,651
- 964,002 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 97,252 or 11.2%, from September
- 1.51 billion page views were recorded on the site in October
The $81.9 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 73% increase from October 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 76.9%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in October and stay tuned for Cyber Monday stats and beyond!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.