Global weather patterns may only be getting freakier but there are no surprises here, as the Etsy community continues to take the world by storm.
- $62.8 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in March, 7.7% higher than February’s $58.3 million
- That represents 3,028,186 items sold for the month, 5.5% higher than February’s 2,869,606
- 2,346,560 new items were listed in the month, 4.7% higher than February’s 2,240,945
- 667,696 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 13,195, or 2.0%, from February
- 1.35 billion page views were recorded on the site in March
The $62.8 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 41.5% increase from March 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 34%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in March 2012!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.