With summer in full force and the open highway a promise of cool beaches or mountain escapes, July makes an opportune month for a road trip. The Etsy community was going places as well, setting records for GMS, Items Sold, and New Members!
- $69.5 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in July, 12.3% higher than June’s $61.9 million
- That represents 3,384,201 items sold for the month, 14.7% higher than June’s 2,951,224
- 2,320,647 new items were listed in the month, 6.2% higher than June’s 2,184,850
- 785,029 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 95,415, or 13.8%, from June
- 1.36 billion page views were recorded on the site in July
The $69.5 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 75.2% increase from July 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 66.2%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in July!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.