With the holidays behind us, it’s time to start focusing on the new year. Let’s take one last look back to December, where we saw awesome growth in goods sold, items sold and new members. What a great end to 2011!
- $69.8 million of goods were sold by our community in December, 12.9% higher than November’s $61.8 million.
- That represents 3,356,890 items sold for the month, 8.1% higher than November’s 3,106,122.
- 1,939,252 new items were listed in the month, 20.8% lower than November’s 2,449,301.
- 788,562 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 124,408, or 18.7%, from November.
- 1.2 billion pageviews were recorded on the site in December.
The $69.8 million of goods sold by the community represents a 69.9% increase from December 2010’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 56%.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.