Through the misty fog, dollops of color emerge. There are many new blooms on the horizon; the Etsy community is thriving!
- $63.6 million of goods (after refunds and cancellations) were sold by our community in April, 1.1% higher than March’s $62.8 million
- That represents 2,962,196 items sold for the month, 2.2% lower than March’s 3,028,186
- 2,202,219 new items were listed in the month, 6.2% lower than March’s 2,346,560
- 687,430 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 19,734, or 3.0%, from March
- 1.32 billion page views were recorded on the site in April
The $63.6 million of goods sold (after refunds and cancellations) represents a 67.9% increase from April 2011’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 34%. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in April!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.