Celebrating Etsy Team Spirit

Dec 21, 2012

by Morgan Evans

As the Internet opens our world to new people and opportunities around the globe, investing in genuine communities that foster a spirit of connectedness becomes increasingly important. That’s where Etsy Teams come in. Earlier this year, we put out the call for community members to nominate Etsy Teams that exhibit exceptional amounts of team spirit. A record number of votes poured in, and you told us how imporant these teams are, not only to your businesses, but also to your personal lives.

We read every single nomination, and your stories of friendship, support, mentorship and promotion confirmed that a unique sense of camaraderie truly powers the heart of the Etsy Teams community. We want to give a special shout-out to the 10 teams who received the highest number of nominations:

myBOOKmark

Two members of the Ukrainian Artists team.

1. Vintage Jewelry Sellers — Building awareness of Etsy as a vintage jewelry venue
  2. Promotional Frenzy Team — All about gaining visibility
  3. Etsy Vintage Elite — Dedicated to marketing vintage
  4. Etsy Italia Team —  Italian Etsy sellers in Italy and abroad
  5. SF Etsy Street Team — Local street team for sellers in the San Francisco Bay Area
  6. Female Photographers of Etsy — Photographers from around the world
  7. Pattern Patter Team — Collectors, sellers and creators of sewing patterns
  8. Old Farmhouse Gathering — Artisans with an old-fashioned flair
  9. With Love — Front Page curators with a heart
  10. Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op — Friendly folks who advertise cooperatively

InFire

Etsy Italia Team at an event.

Congrats to all of the organizations above for the impressive number of votes they earned! Even more than numbers, the touching testimonials we received from folks nominating teams told the story of what Etsy Teams are all about. A few excerpts:

ElevenHandmade

Latvia Team at a meetup.

“As a part of the CAST team, I feel a sense of belonging. This team is always there for each other in innumerable ways, from helping a member with the expense of an international adoption by donations of artwork for an online auction to purchasing a wedding gown for a member bride by PayPal donations for fabric and a stipend for a team seamstress to make it. During Hurricane Sandy, a Canadian team member actually phoned the police in the New Jersey town of a team member we hadn’t heard from. Police checked. She was okay.” — Christian Artists Street Team

sammysgrammy

Members of the Christian Artists Street Team.

“Our team has offered a strong sense of unity, support and connection over a common interest — Etsy and creativity!” — Western Austalia Street Team

“Although we’ve never met, many of us feel as though our teammates are our life-long best friends! There is genuine love among us, generosity, sharing and support.” — Homespun Society

“This is a group of women (and a few men) who are all competitors in the same business, but we have this really unique group [that is] willing to share ideas and resources.  I think that is pretty unprecedented. We have built a support network that cheers us along on our business and personal journeys.” — Handstamping Crazies

ShinyRabbit

Educational event with the Western Australia Street Team.

“We are friends, and share our lives, families, joys and sorrows with other members. I look forward to it every day, and as soon as I get my first cup of coffee, I have to see what the team is up to in the discussion thread.” Quiltsy

EmSewCrazy

Emsewcrazy from the Pattern Patter Team.

“It is more than a team; it is a support group. It is like the old sewing groups of the Colonial period. We have all become great virtual friends and it has been a source of wisdom and strength as we travel life’s road together.” — Pattern Patter

“I never really felt part of any group until I joined this team. The members are fun, caring, and really trying to make a difference in the world.” — Queer Etsy Street Team

“This team is a community of artists who know each other by name, celebrate sales, life’s milestones, and sympathize when things are not so peachy. I have learned so much from the team leaders and find Etsy to be a warm and inviting marketplace because of them.” — Supporting Artists

“Being a member of EGST has saved me a fortune in psychotherapy since talking with each other on a daily basis, interconnecting and sending out good energy makes me feel at ease. Most of all, this team has achieved something amazing: giving warmth through the coldness of a computer screen!” — Etsy Greek Street Team

J. Astra Brinkmann

Leaders of SFEtsy.

“This team is the epitome of the word ‘community’! Members have called it their ‘soft place to land’ and appreciate the sincere support. As one member put it, ‘When one of us gets cut, we all bleed a little.’ This team is small in number, but not in strength or faith! There have been many, many times that we have pulled together and prayed, sent energy, light and good will.”
—   Integrity of Vintage Team

We will be working hard over the next few months to reward each team and its leadership for a job well done in 2012, highlighting featured teams in upcoming editions of our newsletter, so be sure to sign up to get stories and community updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this year’s Team Spirit Award campaign for all of your participation in our community!

• CheyneSews Admin

Cheyne from CheyneSews said 4 years ago

What a fantastic round-up. Thanks for all your nominations, everyone!

• crochetgal

crochetgal from crochetgal said 4 years ago

Congrats to the teams that were selected and to all the Etsy teams. Teams are a great way to build friendships that can last forever.

• bananaorangeapple

Hannah from BananaOrangeApple said 4 years ago

I love my teams! Thanks for drawing attention to this surprising feature of Etsy.

• CynicalGirl

Mary from CynicalGirl said 4 years ago

What an honor to have my team among so many wonderful teams. Thank you Cheyne and Etsy. And thank you Pattern Patter for your nominations.

• bamcraftymommas

Angel from bamcraftymommas said 4 years ago

how cool! that is me in that photo above for the Christian Artists Street Team. I love my team mates, they are so special to me! thanks so much Etsy for taking the time to spotlight how awesome teams can be :)

• AdeleBeeAnnPatterns

Adele Bee Ann from AdeleBeeAnnPatterns said 4 years ago

I am so very proud of our wonderful Etsy Team, Pattern Patter. Congratulations to all of the Etsy teams in the top 10. Cheers and Happy New Year!

• WitsEndDesign

Lorrie Esposito from WitsEndDesign said 4 years ago

Wonderful to read about other teams and how the encourage and support members. I am grateful to on a team.

• GoodNeighborsCandle

Becky from GoodNeighborsCandle said 4 years ago

As a member of a few teams I can tell you that they are the glue that holds us in Etsy. It is our home within the wonderful great big world of Etsy. Without teams it would be incredibly difficult to get found and establish a reputation. I'm especially thankful for the CASTteam for helping me to launch my candle shop. Shouts out to teammates at CAPS, PCF and Craftori teams as well. What a blessing they are! Becky

• sewfaithful

Sheila from sewfaithful said 4 years ago

Awesome post. As a Castteam member, I can tell you it feels like belonging to a big family! Thanks for highlighting some of our special accomplishments.

• AntigoniCreations

Antigoni Pagali from AntigoniCreations said 4 years ago

Congrats to the selected teams!!!!.. Etsy teams are becoming not just a way to promote our work but most of all an way to meet great people and build new precious friendships. So proud to be a member of Etsy ♥ Greek ♥ Street team

• filecutter

Joyce and Tony from filecutter said 4 years ago

It is nice to be recognized and the team spirit is alive and well. Congrats to all the teams mentioned and of course I'm bias but who cares because we are all in this to win.

• BettyAndDot

BettyAndDot from BettyAndDot said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all! I'm thrilled to be a member of the Pattern Patter team--it truly is a caring and wonderful group of people with an amazing amount of grace, wisdom, and friendship. And a special shout-out to our team captains and leaders.

• sewbettyanddot

sewbettyanddot from sewbettyanddot said 4 years ago

Oops, I just commented while signed in to my other shop! My sewing shop (and member of Pattern Patter) is this one, Sew Betty and Dot.

• sammysgrammy

Rita from sammysgrammy said 4 years ago

Now we have all rung in - every castteam-er in the above picture. Our team is a big international family with communication happening 24 x 7 as the Australians chat with the insomniacs. Help, advice, counsel, encouragement, appreciation, acceptance, affirmation are all a click away. They are the best. Thank you etsy for thinking up such a useful advantage as street teams.

• AngelsNEverlastings

Judy from AngelsNEverlastings said 4 years ago

Congrats to the teams listed -- Happy to see the picture and quote from my teammates at the Cast team. Love that group!

• wearlovenow

Becca Koopmans from wearlovenow said 4 years ago

So very thankful for the huge benefit of healthy teams here on Etsy! I am grateful to be a member of some mentioned and some not mentioned... all fantastic groups!

• VintageGirLNY

Lindsay from VintageGirLNY said 4 years ago

Congrats everyone!! Thank you! this is soo great!! so happy to be a part of the etsy vintage elite team!!

• WhimzyThyme

Deb from WhimzyThyme said 4 years ago

Yahoo! So happy to be part of the Vintage Elite Team. Fabulous bunch who work together for the good of all.

• shadowjewels

Rhonda from shadowjewels said 4 years ago

Yay! It's the awesome teams that make Etsy so cool!

• RareBeauty

Rare Beauty from RareBeauty said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams, and I am so happy to be a member of the Vintage Jewelry Sellers! (VJSE Group Team) A wonderful team, and some of the nicest people I have met on Etsy, with GREAT items!

• HilltopTimes

Maggie from HilltopTimes said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the teams, and all their spirit! Esty is a fabulous community of support, common goals, and the spirit of fun, friendship, and common interests! I am more than proud to be part of the Etsy Vintage Elite Team!

• WickedDarling

WickedDarling from WickedDarling said 4 years ago

Congrats to all!! So happy to be a part of Etsy Vintage Elite team!! A super caring, hard working and supportive group!!

• LaAlicia

La Alicia from LaAlicia said 4 years ago

• BeeJayKay

Beverly from BeeJayKay said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all these wonderful teams. I am so proud to be a member of Etsy Vintage Elite Team!

• missmagpiesshoppe

Ginger Simpson from MissMagpiesShoppe said 4 years ago

Congratulations everyone! I am so happy for all of you :) I am so proud and blessed to be a part of the incredible Etsy Vintage Elite Team.

• PrettyPatternShop

Robin from PrettyPatternShop said 4 years ago

WOO HOO! I love our Pattern Patter team, keeps me going, gives me a giggle and a boost every day! Etsy teams really are a wonderful thing, creating a true feeling of community. Thanks Etsy, and thanks teamies!

• PatternsAndSuch

PatternsAndSuch from PatternsAndSuch said 4 years ago

YAY for the Pattern Patter team! and congratulations to all the teams. :)

• stitchingbynumbers

Anne Maskell from stitchingbynumbers said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the winning teams! I'm so happy to be part of the Pattern Patter team. We are more than just a team, we are one big happy Etsy family!

• thedancingwren

Annie from thedancingwren said 4 years ago

hooray!!! so happy to be a part of eveteam (etsy vintage elite)!

• VioletCrownEmporium

Denise from VioletCrownEmporium said 4 years ago

Congratulations to the winning teams--how lucky we are to be members of these supportive, friendly, knowledgeable teams and communities. I'm so glad to be a part of the Pattern Pattern team

• patternshop

YourPatternShop from patternshop said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams that won! I am very proud and happy to be a part of the Pattern Patter team! Let's make 2013 even better:)

• NewCreatioNZ

Jocelyn from NewCreatioNZ said 4 years ago

Lovely to hear all these stories. There is so much more to Etsy than the buyer would know!

• PaganCellarJewelry

Bill Guest from PaganCellarJewelry said 4 years ago

This is GREAT I am so proud to be on Etsy Teams and working with others!

• paneenjerez

Janeen Perez from paneenjerez said 4 years ago

Pats on the back and cake to all. And the Pattern Patter team rocks! *Waves to teamies*

• HoundDogDigs

Jaime Core from HoundDogDigs said 4 years ago

Congrats to all and hooray for the Etsy Vintage Elite team!!!

• stockannette

Annette from Stockannette said 4 years ago

Go, Teams!

• keep04605

Betsy Keep from Betsysbijoux said 4 years ago

Utterly fantastic - this spotlight on teams can only make the community spirit stronger - I'm on the VJSE Group team and have met the nicest folk in the world, all of who are generous with help for a newbie and caring.

• WeeLambieVintage

Anne from WeeLambieVintage said 4 years ago

Hurrray!!! Intergrity Vintage Team love love love

• roeslere

Lizzy S. from SerendipityUnlimited said 4 years ago

Way to go all teams! I am so lucky to be part of such a supportive and wonderful group :) Yay Pattern Patter!

• PruAtelier

Jeanne B from PruAtelier said 4 years ago

As a member of the Pattern Patter team, I don't often patter, but I post....patterns that is from my NorthBirdsong shop, and try to make a few stand-up-and-notice-us treasuries! Glad to be amongst you teamies!

• retromonkeys

Mary Beth from retromonkeys said 4 years ago

I'm so honored to be a leader of the Pattern Patter Team! We are a tight group and support each other in the good times and the bad times. In business and personal. We make the world small. Thanks Etsy!

• GreyDogVintage

Kelly from GreyDogVintage said 4 years ago

Hooray for the Pattern Patter team! And congrats to all the teams selected for the Team Spirit award. There are obviously many people who value the comradery that their team brings. Happy New Year!

• TurtleXIII

Elizabeth from TurtleXIII said 4 years ago

I'm so proud to be a leader on one of the "top 10" teams! We work everyday to harness our individual power to create a bigger impact for the good of everyone. And lets not forget the lifetime friends I have made!! I love you all!

• silvercloud07

Yolanda Dégraff from SilverCloudDelights said 4 years ago

This is such a great feature! I can attest to the testimony of the CASTer. That team is really like a big international family, united by Etsy and our faith. It was also nice to see photos of and read about the other featured teams.

• allthepreciousthings

Lynda from allthepreciousthings said 4 years ago

Pattern Patter Team is such a great group! So exciting to see our team up here! Well done, all!

• Denisecraft

Denise from Denisecraft said 4 years ago

Oh, what a great honor to be included with all of the other teams. Go PatternPatter!

• lindab142

Linda B. from lindab142 said 4 years ago

It's fabulous to be on 1 of the teams. The PromoFrenzy team are my go-to people for business and personal issues. Go PFT!

• TickleandSmash

Lisa Spinella from TickleAndSmash said 4 years ago

I Appreciate Etsy for taking time to acknowlege these wonderful teams. SFEtsy in 2012 was amazing. looking forward to 2013

• SymbolicImports

Angel from SymbolicImports said 4 years ago

I am proud to be a leader of one of these top teams! It's really amazing to see all the dedication our team has. Not to mention how each member contributes to the success of everyone on the team! Congrats to all & Happy holidays!

• nadene

Even Howard from nadene said 4 years ago

Congrats to the wonderful teams featured! Thanks to all our San Francisco Etsy Team leaders and members for making 2012 a wonderful year of growth and community building <3

• Akamatra

Akamatra from Akamatra said 4 years ago

Congrats to all teams! Special ♥ to my favorite EtsyGreekStreetTeam! Love you guys!!! May all of you have a great holiday season and an amazing new year!!!

• camermaidjewelry

Troy Stengel from camermaidjewelry said 4 years ago

Congratulations to SFEtsy!!! Thank you Team Leaders for making this team what it is!!!

• mamasmagicstudio

Jen Johnson from mamasmagicstudio said 4 years ago

Wonderful! Many congrats to all the team spirit winners -- and so happy for my team, SF Etsy! Huge thanks to all the folks who took time to nominate, and hugs to all the leaders who have truly helped make SF Etsy something special. So very proud!!!

• craftysou

Soula from craftysou said 4 years ago

Congrats ! Special thanks to EtsyGreekStreetTeam. I met wonderful people through this team! I wish you all, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• robinbarrettphoto

Robin Barrett from RobinBarrettPhoto said 4 years ago

Congrats to the Female Photographers of Etsy! I love being a part of this team!

• PatternsFromThePast

PatternsFromThePast from PatternsFromThePast said 4 years ago

Great job Teams! Our Team Leaders and the Pattern Patter community are people that really care, sharing ideas and friendship a wonderful combination. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and much success on Etsy to All ~~

• CreativButtons

Joel Barnett from CreativeButtonsNet said 4 years ago

Wonderful list of teams, I am proud to be a member of Promotional Frenzy Team, we may be small but we really do work as a true team. Great job everyone that has made it to the top 10. To the teams that did not, I also say great job, I am sure it was hard for Etsy to choose there are so many great teams out there. Thank you everyone and thank you Etsy for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

• HeirloomAngel

Angela from HeirloomAngel said 4 years ago

Thank you so much to the Etsy Teams Team for presenting such a great opportunity for us to show what we are truly about! As co-captain of the Integrity of Vintage Team, I can tell you that this sincerely means a lot! Honored to be part of such an amazing team! ★ (¯v´¯) . •.¸.•´ ★

• ellemoss

Elle Moss from ellemoss said 4 years ago

I'm so excited to see my team, fPOE (female photographers of Etsy)!!! Congrats to everyone nominated!

• MyMonography

Rita Petersone - Lazdina from MyMonography said 4 years ago

I'm so happy to see fPOE team here and proud to be a member of it :)

• KimLovesVintage

Kim Paff from BakeliteQueen said 4 years ago

Grateful to be a part of such a wonderful team! Our leaders and members are the finest.

• Baggaraggs

Robin Ridener from Baggaraggs said 4 years ago

Cool! I am so proud to be a Member of the Old farmhouse gathering! Happy to see my team here.

• SupplyingYou

SupplyingYou from SupplyingYou said 4 years ago

Well done and congrats to all.. :)

• lapisbeach

Lauren from lapisbeach said 4 years ago

Etsy Teams ROCK! Loved reading about the camaraderie of the teams above and feel the relationships formed through Etsy teams is truly an amazing thing! I adore my teams- and have made friends for a lifetime through them- thanks Etsy!!!

• cyberwezz

Wezz from cyberwezz said 4 years ago

congrats to the nominated teams and to all the other teams! I know I love my teams, for the friendship, support and cameraderie!

• Kosmika

Laura from Kosmika said 4 years ago

Very proud to be part of the EIT and the Etsy community. :) :*

• buffalogirls

Ludmilla from buffalogirls said 4 years ago

Nice to see pictures of the team members. I love my imteam! I hope I'll meet some of them in person.

• LostInTheValley

LostInTheValley from LostInTheValleyPhoto said 4 years ago

Yay fPOE (Female Photographers of Etsy) and congrats to all who are nominated!

• EmSewCrazy

Emily from EmSewCrazy said 4 years ago

Yea!!! Hurrah for our team and all the other wonderful teams on Etsy!!

• efinegifts

Marc from efinegifts said 4 years ago

The Integrity of Vintage team thanks you very much and sends our best wishes to all the great teams on Etsy.

• StoryTellersVintage

Ms. Vintage from StoryTellersVintage said 4 years ago

Gooo Teams! The vibe here is amazing! I'm proud to be part of the Etsy Vintage Elite team :)

• jeanpatchbymk

Marsha from JeanpatchHolistics said 4 years ago

After tears of joy cleared my eyes I could sit down and read the announcement and see for myself that we made the list!!! I am so very blessed to have a great team and am proud to be the Captain of such a supportive and loyal group!!! I applaud each and every one of my dear friends cause that is what we have become a family of friends!!! Congrats! to all the teams that won this very special place in Etsy history!! Wahoo!!! Woot!!! Woohoo!! Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op Team Rocks!!! Thank you Etsy for making so many wonderful opportunities available for hard working teams!!! You help us to keep striving to be the best we can be as a group of small business owners!!

• cloecesna

Cloe Cessna from CloesCloset said 4 years ago

Yeah Patternpatter Team! What a wonderful group of people, I'm proud to be a member!

• capitalcitycrafts

Barbara Moore from CapitalCityCrafts said 4 years ago

Great news for the top 10! I love my teams and would love to see them on the list for 2013! wishing everyone a fantastic new year ahead!

• PaintspotsnSplinters

PaintspotsnSplinters from PaintspotsnSplinters said 4 years ago

Congrats to all of the Teams! Proud to be a part of the OFG Team!!

• IrinaLib

Irina Lib from PictureInADream said 4 years ago

So happy to be a part of the SF Etsy Team! Congratulations to All!!!

• mom2esf

Brenda Freeman from AMagnificentMess said 4 years ago

I'm so proud to be part of the Vintage Jewelry Sellers on Etsy (VJSE Group Team). This fantastic group set up an Etsy store called, "Jewels of Hope" that we donate jewels and time to and then GIVE the proceeds (100%) to charity. Thanks, Etsy for giving us this wonderful "Home" to be part of.

• iaFlowerPower

iaFlowerPower from iaFlowerPower said 4 years ago

Beautiful stories! Congratulations to all! So happy to be a member of one of those teams!

• woodstreamdream

Nicole Meyers from woodstreamdream said 4 years ago

So happy to be a part of the Sunshine Farm Girls Co-op! We've worked so well together, I love my Etsy Family!!! Congrats to all of the teams!

• opendoorstudio

Martha Layton Smith from opendoorstudio said 4 years ago

AS winners of the Etsy Team Spirit award last year... the Vintage Etsy Society Street team congratulates all of the awesome teams who were nominated and elected to be the recipients of this wonderful award! Many of our members are members of these teams as well! Congrats to all!

• myothermind

Susan from MyOtherMind said 4 years ago

So happy to be part of the Etsy Vintage Elite team! Congrats to all teams nominated!

• RollingHillsVintage

Anita from RollingHillsVintage said 4 years ago

As co-captain of last years Team Spirit award, The Vintage Etsy Society Street team, I congratulate all of this years winners. And, to my fellow members of the HomeSpunSociety, congratulations to a supportive and caring team. It is a pleasure to be a member!

• dlspecialties

DreamLand Specialties from DLSpecialties said 4 years ago

Vintage Jewelry Sellers on Etsy (VJSE Group Team) Congrats! So proud to be a member of such a stand out team. Team Members and Admins thanks for being so dedicated and giving. Diane

• cjwdesignvillage

Cynthia J Williams from CJWDesignVillage said 4 years ago

Wow our team is one of the 10 top teams!!!!! Go SunshineFarmGirlCoop! I know if we were together we would be sharing tears and cheers. This shows how it does not matter about size but about cooperation and friendship. Our 40 members have jumped right in and worked where needed. I love my team and it's members and we are going to keep moving forward. Thank you Etsy for celebrating Etsy teams. And Congrats to all the other teams!

• gardenofsimples

Lydia and Kurt McCauley from StoneHouseArtifacts said 4 years ago

I am so happy to be a part of Etsy Vintage Elite! Wonderful leaders, supporters.

• BijiBijoux

BijiBijoux from BijiBijoux said 4 years ago

Yay go teams!! I am so proud to be one of 10 top teams:) Yay PromoFrenzy team♥

• cooljewelrydesign

Pam Robinson from cooljewelrydesign said 4 years ago

To witness all of this collective enthusiasm is why teams flourish and do what they do best. Congratulations to all winners, all teams, and all teams who did not make the cut this year, because everyone here is a winner (to me). The humanitarian effort that is alive and well at the With Love team reaches out to folks who are new, and provides a special short-term boost... we can all relate to "beginning." The team helps make a difference to many new sellers / shops on a continuing basis ... from the heart. Thank you team leaders for all of your efforts ... and for making a difference. And to Etsy, a huge thank you! Happy Holiday Season to everyone!

• designsbycher

Cher from DesignsbyCher said 4 years ago

Congrats to the Top Ten Teams! I've been a JET for most of the 5+ years I've been here, and I don't know what I would have done without their advice, help and most importantly, their support helping to grow my business. I wish I could meet and hug every one of them, because my teammies are some of the very best friends I've ever had. Thank you Etsy for expanding my circle of friends! Happy Holidays to all!

• GrandVintageFinery

GrandVintageFinery from GrandVintageFinery said 4 years ago

So HaPPY to see our VJSE Group Team ~ Vintage Jewelry Sellers in the top 10. It's a great team that supports sellers of Vintage Jewelry in making everyone aware of how COOL Vintage Jewelry is : ) Friends who have a common interest in spreading the BLiNG!

• VintageJewelryMeadow

Dianne from VintageJewelryMeadow said 4 years ago

As a member of the nominated VJSE Group Team on Etsy, thank you for the honor and congratulations to the other nominated teams as well. I don't know what I'd do without my Team. We are from all over the world, but we are close in spirit and our desire to help one another, and our united effort to give a little back via our Jewels of Hope charity shop. You made me smile today.

• barbsheartstrokes

Barb from barbsheartstrokes said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all of the teams!! Just elated that the Old Farmhouse Gathering team made the top ten. So proud to be a member of this FABULOUS team!

• farmersattic

Lucy Galgano from farmersattic said 4 years ago

Thank you all so much for honoring our Old Farmhouse Gathering team in this way!!! Congratulations to all the teams that made the list and to every team on Etsy. I know how hard we all work to make the teams what they are. Looking forward to 2013!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Lucy

• fabrye

Fabrizia from fabrye said 4 years ago

Happy to be part of Etsy Italia Team! <3

• thejewelseeker

Gayla and Al Esch from thejewelseeker said 4 years ago

I'm very proud to see our Vintage Jewelery Sellers on Etsy (VJSE) Team on this list. It's an honor to be a part of this team and to be involved with so many wonderful hard working and supportive members! Thank you, Etsy, for including our team, and thank you team members for supporting the team we love so much! Thanks to our team captain, JessesVintage, and team leaders for keeping us on our toes!!!

• timmaryjewelry

Mary from timmaryjewelry said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams! I am so glad to be a part of the Etsy community and especially proud to be a member of the VJSE Group Team on Etsy! With my team members' support and encouragement, I know my Etsy experience has been enhanced and just so much more enjoyable! Our team's continual support and dedication is simply amazing. By giving back through our Jewels of Hope charity, we share and care and help others. This is truly important in our world today and always! What a special community Etsy is! Sincerely, Mary in MO

• thejewelrychain

The Jewelry Chain from TheJewelryChain said 4 years ago

Go teams! I am happy to be in the Etsy community as well as a member of VJSE, the nominated #1 team! The team members have been tremendously supportive of each other, and we have a great leadership group as well. Congrats to all teams who won!

• cherrylippedroses

Kathryn from cherrylippedroses said 4 years ago

...until I was brought onto the VJSE group team I had NEVER experienced the comaraderie, boost, and all around good will to help others as I have gotten from this team. The members are knowledgeable and kind and fun to work with. But, Jewels of Hope pushes them to even greater plateaus of teamwork. I never knew pride in a TEAM until now. Thanks to ALL of them! And-CONGRAUTLATIONS to all the teams who have proven how much they care about their own!

• VintageTreasures4U

Judi B from VintageTreasures4U said 4 years ago

How exciting for all teams involved..I am so happy to be on the VJSE group team..all very supportive of one another and eager to promote vintage jewelry..Many thanks to Etsy for including our team..What Fun!!

• TheSnazzyRhino

Mariessa from TheSnazzyRhino said 4 years ago

Congrats to all! I'm happy to be part of the VJSE Group Team and thankful for the support I've received from my teammates. :-)

• cherrylippedroses

Kathryn from cherrylippedroses said 4 years ago

...to be a small shop owner ANYWHERE can be daunting and difficult and amazingly scarey. When I became a member of the VJSE group team I was fantastically made aware of how important they thought EACH owner is and made a welcome I have rarely witnessed. I am proud to be on a team that believes in consistent give and take and shouts each other on to greater heights...and, they care enough to give back to others. Sounds like LIFE, doesn't it?

• art4u2buy

Jim from art4u2buy said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all of the above mentioned teams. Go VJSE! It is an honor to be a part of such a hard working group of individuals. The team works overtime to support each other and is always there when there is a problem. I'm proud to be a member of this well organized team.

• debraallan

Debra Lynn Allan from DLAbeaddesign said 4 years ago

Congratulations to the SunshineFarmGirl co-op. Great team to be in and work with. Way to go sfgcteam.

• kbazaar2012

keren shafran from KBazaar said 4 years ago

love that article . Thanx for sharing!

• byjodi

byjodi from byjodi said 4 years ago

Wow!!! It is SO exciting to see WithLove in the company of these other amazing teams!!! It has been such an honor to support and shower the new and undiscovered shops on Etsy with love. We have seen profound results in numbers, sales and success for these shops!!! It has been a real labor of love on the part of our members and I am thrilled for each of them to be a part of this great honor!!! Thank you Etsy and congrats to all of these wonderful nominated teams!!!

• katyatchison

Katy Atchison from katyatchison said 4 years ago

I'm so so so proud of my team: SF Etsy I have a strong passion for creative communities and it's been such a joy this year being the Co-Captain of such an amazing group of creative individuals. What's also been so special this year is watching people create friendships and connecting with thier local community... not just online, but also through workshops, events and group outings. Thank you Etsy for being the spark that started this all. And congrats to the other 9 teams on the list! it's great to see that Etsy communities bring something special to people across the world.

• 1OldSewandSew

Patsy from SewMadly said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams for making the top 10! Special congrats to all my teammates at Pattern Patter for being so supportive of one another and ending this year on a high note by making top 10 teams. Can't wait to jump start 2013 with you all! Keep up the team spirit everyone! High fives all around!

• marmamamma

Marmen Raquin from FrenchAtticFinds said 4 years ago

wow, two of my teams are up there! congrats to all the captains and leaders for their work and dedication, and a HUGE congrats to the members of With Love, for their amazing heart to help others <3 you really make Etsy shine and i am sooooo proud :)

• ContemporanyArt

Cristina Ripper from ComArt said 4 years ago

This is so amazing!!! Congratulation for all!!!

• maggiescornerstore

Margie Hillebrecht from maggiescornerstore said 4 years ago

As a proud member of the VJSE Group Team I know the hard work all the teams put into getting where they have and all deserve kudos for their hard work.

• VintagObsessions

Jan from VintagObsessions said 4 years ago

Thank you for recognizing the true spirit of the VJSE team. Belonging to a team that truly operates as a TEAM sets an example of the greatness of ETSY. I am so proud to be a member of VJSE where "Together Everyone Achieves More."

• aromacandles

Laura from aromacandles said 4 years ago

I am a proud member of the WithLove team, and super excited to see it being recognized! Without my teams, I wouldn't be the shop I am today. Congrats to all!

• vintagepaige

Kim from vintagepaige said 4 years ago

So excited to see VJSE here and recognized! So wonderful to know the members that work so hard on this team!

• letyourselfsew

Rosie from LetYourselfSew said 4 years ago

Very nice work Capt Mary! Yay for Etsy too!

• letyourselfsew

Rosie from LetYourselfSew said 4 years ago

Yay Capt. Mary - and yay for Etsy too!

• letyourselfsew

Rosie from LetYourselfSew said 4 years ago

Yay for Capt Mary and yay for Etsy too!

• letyourselfsew

Rosie from LetYourselfSew said 4 years ago

And thank you dial up internet for timing me out and making me post three congrats LOL - I thought I'd lost them all :D

• aressa

aressa from OriginalBridalHanger said 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing...Congrats!

• firecrackerkid

Carol from FirecrackerKid said 4 years ago

Hooray, my team is a winner! Congratulations to OFG and all the winning teams.

• PeoplePackages

PeoplePackages from PeoplePackages said 4 years ago

Congratulations to everyone here!!!!!!!!!! Great Work Pattern Patter Team!!!

• OceansideCastle

Laura from OceansideCastle said 4 years ago

I feel so blessed & honored to be a member of three of the top ten Etsy Teams of 2012!. Congrats to Homespunsociety, Integrity Vintage Team & Eveteam!

• msamandajayne

Amanda Jayne from MsAmandaJayne said 4 years ago

So proud to be a part of the team that has helped my Etsy store become what it is! Thank you SFEtsy you are the best!

• newhopebeading

newhopebeading from newhopebeading said 4 years ago

so awesome congrats

• blueroompottery

Marietta from blueroompottery said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the winners, I am so proud to be a member of the "WithLove" team that helps new and/or unnoticed stores get featured! I love all my teams and made some great friends! :)

• CountryFolkSoap

Sue Johnson from CountryFolkSoap said 4 years ago

Congrat's to all the top 10 teams.

• christahartman1

Christa Hartman from Pippisdesigns said 4 years ago

Congrats to the top ten Group. I love my OFG team members. It's a honor to be part of a wonderful, helpful team. It takes team work and we did it. :) OFG Team Rocks!!!!!

• RSRenew

Roxanne from RSRenewVintage said 4 years ago

Congrats to the top teams!! Etsy teams can be a wonderful thing, love my Vintage Vertigo team!!

• tattooit

Marie-Claude from Tattooit said 4 years ago

Congrats to the selected teams! Etsy teams are really essential, this is a great way to recognize them. :) My favorite :: Tattooed team!

• staRibbon

Keren Shaf from STARibbon said 4 years ago

Awesome post.love that article . Thanx for sharing!

• octopurse

Daphne from octopurse said 4 years ago

Wooooot! Go teams! Go WithLove!

• Niftic

Niftic from NifticVintage said 4 years ago

Teams are the life blood of Etsy! We are blessed to be part of this thriving Community! Rock on my friends and cohorts!

• bb2bveilsjewelry

Mary Higley from YoursOccasionally said 4 years ago

Yours, Occasionally (new name) has grown in sales, size, friends, and knowledge due to the great teammates of the VJSE Team (GO #1!!) and would like to thank all my teammates for all their support, help, and knowledge shared! Looking forward to the years to come on this team.

• beneathnorthernskies

Angie Rea from BeneathNorthernSkies said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all these teams! I am a part of the Female Photographers of Etsy team and couldn't be happier to be here among such fine company! I honestly can say my teammates are all like sisters to me, and our team is the place we know we can turn to for support, friendship, advice - everything and anything :) Congrats to all the teams here, and to all their hard working, loyal members!

• FancifulStitches

FancifulStitches from FancifulStitches said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams, its quite a honor to be part of this, My team OFG is such a wonderful group of caring and sharing Artisans...I am proud to be a part of this great Team! Go Old Farmhouse Gathering!

• prettysnazzy

Stefanie Brawner from prettysnazzy said 4 years ago

I'm a proud member of VJSE. This is a great group of people who truly love vintage jewelry. The members are dedicated to each other and really care about the success of those in the group.

• solelunaluglio

Rossana Malvani from ClayDreamsDesign said 4 years ago

Congratulation to all the teams! I'm a proud member of Etsy Italia Team: a great team, full of wonderful persons!!!

• pomegranatefarm

kathijane from findmeonzibbet said 4 years ago

Congratulations to these teams and thank you to Etsy for recognizing the importance of teams in general!

• Impressionisms

Impressionism from Impressionisms said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the teams!!!!

• ginasart8

Gina Hammond from McGillhandmade said 4 years ago

Thank you Etsy for highlighting the CAST Team of which I am proud to be a member. Eva especially of that team comes to mind. When I was sick and not able to promote my work she put one of my paintings on a treasury list. Thank you,Eva and the CAST Team. gina hammond

• CozyExpressions

Cindi and David from CozyExpressions said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the teams! I am so proud to be a member of the OFG team. The members of this group are extremely dedicated. supportive and knowledgeable. We are a virtual family who laugh and cry with each other through all our trials and tribulations. Merry Christmas to everyone and I wish you a healthy and Happy New Year!!

• paintrobot

Ant and Frog from AntnFrog said 4 years ago

Congrats everyone! Great to see Etsy recognizing and highlighting the importance of teams. Proud to be a member of the SFEtsy team!

• MoonDanceTextiles

Victoria Vallieres from MoonDanceTextiles said 4 years ago

I have enjoyed the support of my Quiltsy team members...I have learned much about marketing my products and about negotiating the nuances of being an Etsy seller from my Quiltsy team mates...and I have become a more successful Etsy seller as a result of being a member of this the Quiltsy team...certainly the best team ever!...

• ThatOldBlueHouse2

Lisa S from ThatOldBlueHouse2 said 4 years ago

Congrats to all teams! Proud to be a member of Etsy Vintage Elite (eveteam) and Withlove! I encourage everyone to find a team that fits their interest...they offer so much and can be a great source of support & fun.

• Carolynsoneofakind

Carolyn Crowder from CarolynsOneOfaKind said 4 years ago

Wow! Congrats to all mentioned...much success to everyone for 2013!

• ElmPlace

Sharleen from ElmPlace said 4 years ago

So glad to seethe wonderful Vintage Elite team listed here amoung all the other great communities listed.

• babbleon

Bonnie from babbleon said 4 years ago

Yay for the winners!! And of course the nominees. Etsy teams are such a great resource. Thanks to all my team leaders!!!

• ILuv2MakeJewels

Silk Mandel from ILovedClover said 4 years ago

This is so awesome!!! I love all my teams so much for different reasons. I've met some really wonderful people and have made good friends. We teach each other so much and were are there through all the good and the bad. TEAMS RULE!!!!

• hipcricket

Andrea Nellis from hipcricket said 4 years ago

WooHoo! The Community spirit is alive and well on etsy! What a fantastic and supportive environment we have all added to and created here. I am very proud to be a member of etsy, of the VJSE Group Team on etsy and on the Leadership Team of the VJSE. I have seen, first hand how far a little support and teamwork can reach. And I am extremely proud of our Charity efforts in the VJSE Jewels of Hope shop. A harder working bunch simply can not be found! I mean, where else can you find your direct competitor actively promoting your shop/items/sales than on etsy? Remarkable? You better believe it!

• kgeeme Admin

Kim Konen from RegularKim said 4 years ago

Reading through your nominations was truly an inspiring experience. I'm very proud to be involved with Teams on Etsy. You all rock!

• crochetconcepts

Midwest Crochet from CrochetConcepts said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the teams. I know the importance of etsy teams. Every time someone asks me the best part of my etsy experience I refer to my team.

• StitchPrincess

Faith Snowden from StitchPrincess said 4 years ago

Congrats to all teams--how special!!! Another special shout-out to the community of the CAST team!!! I am so blessed to be that seamstress--I crafted the special wedding dress, made possible by donations from so many team members! Love you all :)

• LunasGems

LunasGems from LunasGems said 4 years ago

Congrats to everyone listed here! This is wonderful!!!!!!

• thefrontporch2

Lisa from TheVintagePorch said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the Teams

• fitsyourfancy

Diana Willis from fitsyourfancy said 4 years ago

This is so cool. Congatulations to all the teams, especially to the team I'm a member of the SFEtsy Team.

• eclecticintuition

Denise & Lizzie from ClassicTableware said 4 years ago

Etsy has excellent teams! So thrilled the Integrity of Vintage is featured! GO IVTEAM!

• armaniwatches

vicki liang said 4 years ago

they are in good quality and excellent design...thank you for your teams and good luck.

• gentlemanscholarsign
  • juliaheartfelt

Julia from juliaheartfelt said 4 years ago

Ya Hoo! WA Street Team Rocks! Thank you guys for all your help and support.

• ddamaskinos

Donna Damaskinos from CrossLadyArt said 4 years ago

This is great,,,I am new to Etsy. Opened my store in Oct but still have not sold anything. How do i get into a team and how do i get my shop critiqued

• valentinefiberarts

donna from valentinefiberarts said 4 years ago

Thanks to Etsy Admin for being there for us in so many different ways. This event rocks!

• StayArtisan

J.K. Ramirez from HudsonBlueArtisans said 4 years ago

For a newbee... What advise would you give in joining a team... Should one choose geography, market, or interests... Thanks

• Attractive1

Elena Fom from Attractive1 said 4 years ago

Morgan, NO team spirit in Etsy Ukraine Team! 15 members of team ignore or abuse newbees that dont follow Etsy Spirit at all!!

• hauteplate

rochelle foles from hauteplate said 4 years ago

#SFETSY Whoot! Whoot! we have such an amazing community, and so much that we share with each other as extended "family" this recognition of our devotion to each other and to our involvement with both #SFETY and #ETSY feels #AbFab! and congrats to all we share the honor with. in the end, it's really always about personal relationships and what they build as we share ourselves and our craft/ourlove with each other. TY #ETSY for including us among these wonderful groups! rochelle sfetsy

• CherryCorners

Tina from CherryCorners said 4 years ago

PatternPatter is such a wonderful team I'm proud to be a part of it. Yippee!!

• ErikawithaK

Erika from ErikawithaK said 4 years ago

I am so happy to be a part of the Pattern Patter team, such a helpful, upbeat and hardworking bunch of ladies (and a few gents)! Thanks ETSY for recognizing us!

• PaxtonValleyFolkArt

PaxtonValleyFolkArt from PaxtonValleyFolkArt said 4 years ago

I'm so proud to be part of the Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy! It's a wonderful team, full of hard working, inspiring and dedicated primitive, folk art and country artisans. Thank you Etsy for recognizing our great team, go #OFGTeam!

• inHIShandsart

Abbey from inHIShandsart said 4 years ago

I started listing items in October, with high hopes for sales. I've had a few, but the greatest experience for me has been the teams and etsy community. I still check my shop stats first, but I check my teams next!

• jamiegodfrey

Jamie Godfrey from jamiegodfrey said 4 years ago

So inspiring! And very happy to be a part of this group!

• Jantiki

Janna from Jantiki said 4 years ago

I am honored the PatternPatter in one of the winners in the group. I am one of their brand new members and their support so far has been amazing! I love this TEAM!!!!

• critterlover723

Marlo from MarlosMarvelousFinds said 4 years ago

Wow, my Team is #1! I am so honored to be a member of the VJSE Group Team. And congratulations to ALL the Etsy Teams, we are truly the lifeblood of Etsy! Now to figure out how to get us all in one photo, we're spread out all over the USA and other Countries!

• pasin

pasin from Pasin said 4 years ago

Congrats everyone!! Thank you! this is soo great!! so happy to be a part of the etsy Turkishteam!!

• atelierpompadour

paola from atelierpompadour said 4 years ago

Very proud to be part of the EIT!!

• WeeLambieVintage

Anne from WeeLambieVintage said 4 years ago

so proud and happy for being a part of one of these great teams. joy joy joy

• theindiehandmade

Ombretta from IndieLab said 4 years ago

Gorgeous news! EIT is a GREAT team! I'm proud to be in! :)

• Monicaj

Monica from Monicaj said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all the nominees. Thank you for this special honor. It's wonderful to be a part of the withlove team, who sends surprises of love to new or quiet shops.

• MomsantiquesNthings

Janine from MomsantiquesNthings said 4 years ago

Congrats toall the nominees. Etsy teams are so important, I love all the teams I'm associated with, they really help to grow your business!

• soap

soap from soap said 4 years ago

whoa, i just read this (and will crawl back under my rock aka work after i post) :) yay to all the teams!!! i've proud to be a member of withlove - it's one of the teams i feel makes a real difference through collective effort in getting new and/or relatively undiscovered shops on the radar and providing an informal mentor network of sorts. many thanks to withlove leaders for starting this altruistic team and for their time and effort in keeping everything run smoothly :)

• chetsada

Chetsada Manorat from HomeHANDSMADE said 4 years ago

Congratulations .This is wonderful...

• reveriefrance

reveriefrance from reveriefrance said 4 years ago

Congrats to The Integrity of Vintage Team! As a proud member, you all rock!!

• NovemberDania1
  • NellywithWings

Nelly V from NellywithWings said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all winning teams. I am very pleased that a quote and pic were included of fellow team members of CAST. Hurricane Sandy kept us on or toes trying to hear from the safety of several of our teammates. Thankfully, they were all safe.

• RenataUniqueGifts

Renata Lader from RenataUniqueGifts said 4 years ago

Congratulations!!!!

• NadinArtGlass

Nadin Sandler from NadinArtGlass said 4 years ago

fantastic

• jferraridesigns

Jane Ferrari from JFerrariDesigns said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all! So honored to be a member of the Pattern Patter Team! Thank you Etsy for recognizing our team. Pop in now and then, you are sure to be amazed. Our team leaders are innovative, progressive and inspiring and draw the team together in such a wonderful and unique way. "Oh the Places We'll Go"

• raori

Hanna Westergren from raori said 4 years ago

Congratulations!!! How nice to meet and hang out with your team "for real"!!!

• sintashia

lindsey s from sintashia said 4 years ago

Cool!

• modflo

modflo from modflo said 4 years ago

really sweet stories of the wonderful connections people can make!

• kingstoncollective

Addison Austgen from KINGSTONCOLLECTIVE said 4 years ago

This is great! I just finalized my store on etsy & I'm very excited. This site is awesome & you can honestly find anything!

• cJoyOriginals

Carol Hendricks from cJoyOriginals said 4 years ago

Etsy is such a great community of artists who really care about each other.....that has been an amazing experience for me! Congrats to all the winning teams, and to ALL the teams who support their members every day!

• toystorynutty

Katie from KatersAcres said 4 years ago

Very proud to be part of the PromoFrenzy Team! Teams have allowed me a great access to friendship, mentorship, and business helps. I love etsy teams!

• GTDesigns

renee and gerardo from GTDesigns said 4 years ago

Incredible! Love the spirit and community gathering here... This is what I love most about being an Etsian!! Congrats all!!

• MiiniMoh

Melody from MiiniMoh said 4 years ago

I am always surprised and proud how my fellow Etsians are expanding the camaraderie. :) I LOVE ETSY!!!! I now have 2 stores and have been with Etsy since 2008. I am always proud to tell people about Etsy. <3

• themagnificentmagnet

Fredda Markovits Finell from TheMagnificentMagnet said 4 years ago

I love all the interaction in the ETSY community. I have made so many "friends" and have heard so many interesting stories, shared ideas, and more. Teams have been a HUGE part of my learning; I certainly know how to make our magnets and I know a lot about business, but the actual workings of Etsy to gain the maximum benefit has all been acquired through teams. A special thank you to all of the Team Leaders who volunteer so much time to give reviews and guidelines for success. Fredda The Magnificent Magnet http://www.themagnificentmagnet.etsy.com

• tinasway

Christina Cassidy from tinaswaycrochet said 4 years ago

I set up at a flea market selling handmade jewelry and a lady came to my booth and we started talking and she introduced me to ETSY. I only wish I could thank her for opening such a wonderful part of my life. I love my teams and I have learned so much from them. I now currently captain a small Wedding team. I LOVE the idea of helping a bride on her special day. Teams are so wonderful for promoting and gaining much needed knowledge.

• NovemberDania1

Dania and Magie Bellas from BellisimoAndSpecial said 4 years ago

YAY Etsy Team Spirit!! :D

• scarfgirl1

Faith from SkylarkScarves said 4 years ago

I'm just discovering teams--wonderful resource!

• sbiggers1

Poster Girl from CMBCollections said 4 years ago

So I'm just finding this... super awesome and great team spirit.

• madebyhippies

Erik Granstrom from madebyhippies said 4 years ago

Unity

• noongning

Ning Pratoomsup from NoongNing said 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing < ๐๐ >

• SomeKindOfPretty

Catheryn Dallenbach from SomeKindOfPretty said 4 years ago

Great post! I love connecting through teams! I just recently joined a local team and look forward to working together!

• DeepSilence

Sonja Bikić from DeepSilence said 4 years ago

Intersting.

• artisanmom

Amy Walsh from AmykeDesign said 4 years ago

That is awesome! Congrats.... Yeah for Artisans!!

• lilmizznicci

Nicole said 4 years ago

• cquis13

Colleen Quisenberry from LavenderRoseAcc said 4 years ago

Congrats to all these etsy teams!! I just joined Michigan Handcrafted Weddings and Events team. Such a great way to learn, gain friendships, and help promote your shop!

• kmtmackintire

Karen from BellaBargains said 4 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!! Wonderful posting!

• jursvi

Jursvi from jursvi said 4 years ago

congrats to all these beautiful teams :)

• maryellenlemelin

Mary Ellen and Adrian from AnMArt said 4 years ago

Congratulations to all these amazing teams!

• mrsmasha

Mrs Masha from thehareapparent said 4 years ago

I am so glad that a couple of EU teams were included. How nicely eclectic!

• msdos9

Sabri Tunca from Feltthink said 4 years ago

(=

• jamesbucci

James Bucci said 4 years ago

It looks like all your teams seem to be quite happy..... about you first time client.? I ordered a small purchase Door Draft Stopper Draft Dodger Door Draft Orange Paisley I was advised that you have mailed it to the wrong address......about paying attention to the information provided......still waiting.... James

• TwoStylishSisters

Aubrey and Nicole Goulet from TwoStylishSisters said 4 years ago

the power of TEAMWORK!!! congrats to all who made the list!!

• takeapicturedesigns

Lynne from RiverSpring said 4 years ago

Wow, what a wonderful way to share success and creativity! from Lynne

• MelanieHollandArt

Melanie Holland from NanabojoDesigns said 4 years ago

Great story! Self-made and independent artisans and business owners banding together and help bring out each other's success! :) Thank you all so much for your live and support for each other and the love of All Things Handmade <3

• TheGrandBazaar

TheGrandBazaar from TheEvilEyeBAZAAR said 4 years ago

Wonderful story!

• prastdeva

Deva Prast from funakawacase said 4 years ago

Wow... Success for all...

• Polaris798

Aken from Polaris798 said 4 years ago

Great Teamwork.\(^o^)/~

• LinkSoap

Caroline Schloss from LinkSoaps said 4 years ago

Congratulations to ALL! Etsy and the teams reflect the true form of artisans; skills that are unmatched. I am always amazed at the things Etsy's community of people have the ability to do. It's amazing. Way to go teams!!

• Dogdohr

Joanne Dohr from Dogdohr said 4 years ago

Just added new items to my shop, now I will go join the Basket Cases Team!

• hannahchocolatedream

hannahchocolatedream from hannahchocolatedream said 4 years ago

Just added new items to my shop~! Thank you God Bless

• BaanButterfly

NA from Sawasdeekaa said 4 years ago

Very lovely. :)

• LelooArt

lia lee from LilooBox said 4 years ago

Owwh! This is super awesome! I am kind of new here so I just want to thank you for everything that Etsy means to us artists! Thanks for the support! <3 LilooBox

• omasbricabrac

Oma from omasbricabrac said 4 years ago

Congratulations Everyone! Yeah team Pattern Patter!! Love my team :)

• campbellstacy

Stacy Campbell from ThisLooksCute said 4 years ago

I love this sense of community! Congrats to all and everyone keep up the great work!

• 7dayjewelry

JILL CHEN from 7dayjewelry said 4 years ago

Intersting

• HelenaArtSilk

Helena Mijatovic from HelenaArtSilk said 4 years ago

Hi im new.....

• MidCenturyMoments

MidCenturyMoments from MidCenturyMoments said 4 years ago

I'm new too and learn something every day.

• hiddentreasuresaz

Kathy from cottageshabbyshack said 4 years ago

Congrats to all! I am also a team member of the CAST team. Woooo Hoooo !

• aminathnazfa

Aminath Nazfa said 4 years ago

Congrats

• exitera

Hristo Hvoynev from ExiArtsConceptWorlds said 4 years ago

Congrats to all!Etsy.com is hilarious and amazing!

• bniel715

Brittany Nielsen from OwlAlwaysLoveArt said 4 years ago

Congratulations!

• HandmadeByFanypap

HandmadeByFanypap from HandmadeByFanypap said 4 years ago

Congratulations!! power of teamwork! <3

• babo4kin

Elena from babo4kin said 4 years ago

• GlassGranny

Karen Derkos from GlassGranny said 4 years ago

Great job, everyone. Karen/glassgranny

• GTDesigns

renee and gerardo from GTDesigns said 4 years ago

what an amazing journey.... beautiful vibe here... keep doing great things! it is impossible without team efforts and spirit!! you guys make me doubly proud to be an Etsian!! congrats to all!!!

• soberwear

Maria Barscewski from soberwear said 4 years ago

great article and info----big shout out to all!

• soberwear

Maria Barscewski from soberwear said 4 years ago

congrats to all----spectacular!

• SmallkineCreations

Amy from SmallkineCreations said 4 years ago

Congrats to all! Aloha. =)

• Villedefleurs

Tatiana from VilleDeFleurs said 4 years ago

Well done everyone ! Etsy community - you ROCK !!!!

• Customsportstop

Teresa Darvalics from Customsportstop said 4 years ago

Congrats to all the teams!

• perdikari

Marigi from Marigisoap said 4 years ago

Congrats to all teams! Team work is good work!!

• BeadLady74

Amy Spock from BeadsandThreadsbyAmy said 4 years ago

I recently joined a couple of teams, and found a whole lot of support, encouragement, and constructive criticism of my shop. It's all about helping each other out. Teaming is a great experience-if you haven't joined a team, just do it! You'll be glad you did!!!!

• 2CrochetingNuts

Nancy & Barb from 2CrochetingNuts said 4 years ago

Congrats all teams--Good to hear Esty has working teams

• Cipod

Sylvia Dalberg from Gr8Handmade said 4 years ago

Beautiful stories its realy wonderful. I love this website!

• xutian1

ya mo from 2013color said 4 years ago

Yay! It's the awesome teams

• dsyed47772

Danish Imran from Danishcollection said 4 years ago

wonderfull

• schoolery

Jo Elizabeth Butler from Schoolery said 4 years ago

I love the idea and I am happy to be part of the Etsy community. I think that the shop for a cause is just a wonderful idea. I have been promoting this idea for many years through my own charity, the Ethiopian children's appeal and now my on line charity boutique, Schoolery: Jewels for Schools. thanks again

• AmyMeredithHutson

Amy Meredith Hutson said 4 years ago

Love the stories & creative ideas :) Amy Meredith Hutson

• cantoniadou

Christina Antoniadou from PhotoPrintsCY said 4 years ago

Fantastic story and work. I am happy to part of this community here at Etsy :)

• mystoplooking

jinny from daliart said 4 years ago

very good teams :)

• swipxa

Tony from SwipxaPapercut said 4 years ago

Just go people~

• WestwardNarrative

Anne from FreeRangeCowgirl said 4 years ago

Mythical propaganda, that was my first take on teams starting my shop. But now I'm utterly a convert. A team lead me to two mentors, help sorting out my shop. And I've even started collaborating on two projects (one with a shop in Washington, and one in Italy). My health has made my world very small, but Etsy has made my world big again. XOA

• dominna

Katrina Dzerkale from Dominna said 4 years ago

Ok, i will go and find my team now.

• soranagallery

Jena C from BedQuilts said 4 years ago

thank u, this was enormously helpful.

• pashandpash

Pavlo Bandura from PashAndPash said 4 years ago

Cool! Etsy Ukraine?

• RichyHandmade

Wirawat Janpranot from RichyHandMade said 4 years ago

It is Very Fantastic I love to join the team of Etsy.

• NicolasKnitKnacks

Nicola and Jessica Belton from CelticKnittingCo said 4 years ago

Great job, congrats SF Etsy!

• b1akr0sevelvetr0se

Mary Peppers from MarysHempStore said 4 years ago

very nice team

• chenjun1

Chen Jun from BagyHandy said 3 years ago

congrats to the team ;)) great job.

• KittyKatGlassDesigns

Libby Boyer from KittyKatGlassDesigns said 3 years ago

I have been on many teams in the three years I've been on Etsy. Only one has been worthwhite: the Simply the Best team. I just decided to close my shop, and the team leaders threw a "going away" party for me, you might say. They ran a treasury contest to promote my shop, resulting in 15 sales (1/4 of my total sales for the year!) in just 2 days. Many of the sales were to team members! They are really the best people I've met on Etsy. I highly recommend this team.

• imsimcards