September has one less day than August, but that didn’t stop Etsy from having another record month. Here is the full set of numbers.
- $46.4 million of goods were sold by our community in September, 1.3% higher than August’s $45.8 million.
- That represents 2,310,987 items sold for the month, 1.9% higher than August’s 2,268,820.
- 2,008,433 new items were listed in the month, 1.4% higher than August’s 1,981,093.
- 480,027 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, down 396, or 0.1%, from August.
- 1.14 billion page views were recorded on the site in September.
The $46.4 million of goods sold by the community represents a 75% increase from September 2010’s total. At the same time, items sold were up 45%.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.