Here are some facts and figures for our marketplace during the month of October 2009.
- $17.7 million of goods were sold by our community in October; roughly 11% higher than September’s $16 million.
- That represents 1,065,475 items sold for the month, 10% higher than September’s 967,037.
- 1,659,220 new items were listed in the month, 8.6% higher than September’s 1,527,969.
- 203,012 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 13,210, or 7% from September.
- 610,284,313 page views were recorded on the site this month.
(Sources: Etsy and Google Analytics.)
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in October!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.