February is a short month on days, but not on results for Etsy. We weathered the economic storm and had a great month. As a whole the numbers were a bit lower than January, but considering the fact that we are comparing a 31 day month to a 28 day month, we are very pleased with the results.
- $10.2 million of goods were sold; roughly 2% higher than January’s $9.9 million.
- That represents 682,631 items sold for the month, about the same number from January’s stats.
- 1,140,185 new items were listed in February, down from 1,203,417 items or 5.5% vs. January.
- 132,000 new members joined the Etsy community, down 6,000, or 5% from January.
- 436,393,107 page views were recorded on the site, a 1.6% decrease from January.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Etsy community in February! It went by so quickly, didn’t it? Get into the March mood with some St.Patrick’s Day items below.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.