All of us here at Etsy were very anxious to see the December results and I have to say, they were worth waiting for!
- $12.9 million of goods were sold — a 20% increase over November.
- That represents 815,327 items sold, a 13.4% increase from November’s stats.
- 1,098,644 new items were listed, down from 1,143,942 items last month, a 4% decrease.
- 164,789 new members joined the Etsy community — a 22% increase. That number included 19,481 new sellers.
- 410,365,372 page views were recorded on the site, essentially the same number as November.
Happy New Year and thanks for everyone’s hard work. It was a terrific year here at Etsy.
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.