The Virtual Labs are Etsy’s interactive classrooms, a place to hang out, throw paper airplanes and share skills. This month we’re launching more How-To’s than ever! So come on by and learn a new skill.
Are you new to Etsy? Don’t miss our Newbie chat! What to get some input from other Etsians on a new project? Check out Show and Tell. Want to host your own workshop or meeting in the Virtual Labs? Fill out an application here!
The following schedule covers Monday, June 30th to Friday, July 4th, 2008 (all Eastern Daylight Time). The schedule posted in the Virtual Labs is magically in *your* time. So if you are confused, just click here to see what’s coming up in your real time.
- On-The-Fly Critiques with the EtsyLabs ladies — 3pm in the Treehouse. Pop in for a mini-critique with some experienced sellers and Etsy admin.
- Newbie Chat with Danielle and Julie — 4:30pm in the Treehouse. Newbies! Get your questions answered here! Julie and Danielle can help get your shop started on the right foot!
- Fusing Plastic Bags with Anda – 7pm in the Treehouse. Check out the Week 1 How-To’s article for more info on this tutorial.
- Show and Tell — 4pm in the Lounge. Come share what you are working on! Everyone will get their own time to talk about a project they are working on and get feedback. Come with links to pictures of your work in progress or if you have a webcam, you can show us live!
- Print Gocco with Julie – 5pm in the Treehouse. Check out the Week 1 How-To’s article for more info on this tutorial.
- Crafting with Acrylic Sheet with Daniellexo – 2pm in the Treehouse. Check out the Week 1 How-To’s article for more info on this tutorial.