Team Tip: Give Thanks!

Dec 1, 2008

by sarawearsskirts

Here at Etsy, we know working as a Team is no simple task, and we think it’s important to acknowledge your peers’ hard work. Letting people you collaborate with know they’re appreciated goes a long way. On that note, this week we wanted to take a moment to give a big thanks to the many, many Etsy Team leaders and Etsy Team members who make the Teams program as great as it is.

Thank you to the ever patient, generous, hard-working Etsy Team leaders. We know running a successful Etsy Team can be an unwieldy, occasionally confusing and sometimes thankless task, but we think Team leaders are amazing. They organize, promote, and inspire the Etsy Teams and the creative projects that Teams accomplish, in addition to running their shops (and balancing the rest of their busy lives!). Thank you, thank you, Etsy Teams Superstars, for your dedication, enthusiasm and perseverance!

A giant thank you, also, to all members of the Etsy Teams. With almost twenty thousand (and counting!) Etsy buyers and sellers taking the time to promote Etsy and your shops, you’re an important, giant part of getting the word out about Etsy as a marketplace. We love to see you network, meet up locally, make connections virtually all around the world and come together as a strong facet of the Etsy community.

As the holiday shopping season has everyone super busy this time of year, take a moment to let your Teammates and Team leaders know how much you appreciate all their hard work. To show your thanks and support for the Etsy Teams, search “team” to find hundreds of thousands of items made by Etsy Team members.

For more Team Tips, please check the Teams Resource page.  Also, we discuss the Team Tips, news and ideas in the Etsy Teams email list! Keep up the great work, Etsy Teams!

4 Regal Thank You Cards
Sold
Happy Thanksgiving Primitive Sign
Happy Thanksgiving Primitive Sign
Sold

• ThePeachTree

ThePeachTree said 8 years ago

Totally the unsung heros of the etsy community :) Hats off to you all!!

• OffTheHooks

OffTheHooks said 8 years ago

yes, i would definately like to extend my thanks to my team- the TransCanada Etsy Team. Since joining, I have been provided with lots of opportunity to grow and learn!

• HomemadeZen

HomemadeZen said 8 years ago

Love the geekdetails cards!

• jamieribisi

jamieribisi said 8 years ago

I want to thank the ETsy Maine Team for being so fabulous!!! I have so many genuine friends through co-leading and being on this team-- I'm very grateful to them all!! SEARCH: maineteam for fab items!!

• Valleycreations

Valleycreations said 8 years ago

Thank to you the PCAGOE team! It's got to be the best team out there!!

• yaelfran

yaelfran said 8 years ago

I give thanks always and now, with special mini tag containing a coupon code for a discount.

• Ravenhill

Ravenhill said 8 years ago

I really am so happy I joined the European Street Team. The encouragement, help and friendship of a team makes Etsy so much fun!

• TwoSeasideBabes

TwoSeasideBabes said 8 years ago

geekdetails card is too cute!

• nullalux

nullalux said 8 years ago

Totally thankful for all the fabulous, talented, active members of the Etsy Steam Team! http://etsysteamteam.com

• KisforCalligraphy

KisforCalligraphy said 8 years ago

Thank Danielle, Sara and EtsyTeams...especially the EtsyPaper, CCCOE, EtsyGreetings and ACETSY street teams!

• KisforCalligraphy

KisforCalligraphy said 8 years ago

oops of course I meant to say Thank you! Thank you oodles!

• saralynnmo

saralynnmo said 8 years ago

Thank you Teams team! Our event will be super thanks to Etsy's support.

• TERIREESWANG

TERIREESWANG said 8 years ago

Giving "Thanks" is always a winner.

• dogties

dogties said 8 years ago

Words that make the world go around!

• kimmchi

kimmchi said 8 years ago

i totally heart The {NewNew} - they inspire me

• LaveMeSoapCo

LaveMeSoapCo said 8 years ago

yep, i am always thankful for my two teams. cccoe and cya. they totally keep me sane, or rather artistically insane ;)

• tinybirdarts

tinybirdarts said 8 years ago

thanks are always nice to give & receive

• LushPunk

LushPunk said 8 years ago

Thankyou to all the girls and guys of the Dark Side Team, they're all wonderful people and i love them!! :D :D

• FaithHats

FaithHats said 8 years ago

Yay team! We are so very thankful for all that you do.

• SteppingStones

SteppingStones said 8 years ago

Arts In RI Team Leader Julie B and Eco Etsy Team Leader Kate..... RULE THE SCHOOL!!!

• Thinkoutsidethebox

Thinkoutsidethebox said 8 years ago

A VERY BIG thank you goes out to the members of the Needle Felters Etsy Street Team= NFEST and my fearless leader, Gina of RosethistleArtWorks!!!! Not only is this a team of incredible talent but it is more of a group of like-minded people, etsy sellers and flickr comrades who not only share a common bond for all things fiber but who also understand the importance of frienship and support. Many days I have been down or secluded..as many of us artists and crafters are...and a simple hello or comment on ones work etc. can really give me that much needed boost! With these ladies I never feel completely alone and know without a doubt that each and every one of NFEST's members would be there in a second if I ever needed anything! What more can one ask for? I love you all and continue to be in complete awe of all of your talent!

• WingsDove

WingsDove said 8 years ago

Thank you for the reminder to give thanks, especially those who are around to give support and connections with. Thank you, Etsy. Thank you, CASTteam, Thank you TeamCAC, Thank you EFA!!! Thank you also to my customers. You truly rock.

• LuLusWoobies

LuLusWoobies said 8 years ago

You're welcome Etsy! Team EtsyBABY is awesome & I'm so happy you introduced me to them :)

• zamzamdesign

zamzamdesign said 8 years ago

Thanks to my EtsyQ teammates, they all do a wonderful job... I'm so proud of us and I met amazing people!

• artopiary

artopiary said 8 years ago

A H U G E THANK Y O U to all the Team Leaders!!! A big Thank you to Ms.Goldie/GoldtoneDesigns who runs EtsyBABY and ALL of the hard work she puts into it for the good of others!!! A Big Thank you to CleverKitty of etsyKIDS Team as well!Every one has families and works hard to keep the teams up and running, WOW! T H A N K * Y O U Etsy for this wonderful site!

• GoldtoneDesigns

GoldtoneDesigns said 8 years ago

I want to thank the members of THE EtsyBABY Team! As team leader of such a FABULOUS group of super talented women, they make leading this team a pleasure! http://ShopetsyBABY.com http://etsyBABY.etsy.com http://etsyBABY.blogspot.com

• Smocksnstuff

Smocksnstuff said 8 years ago

Cute cards! Love the Geekdetails card. She does amazing work!! Go Homefront Team!!

• babycheeks

babycheeks said 8 years ago

Thanks to all of our hard-working etsy team leaders and members--without all of my teammates' support on etsybaby, etsykids and etsymom I wouldn't have made it more than a month here. Everyone is so talented, friendly and supportive! Mmmmmmwuhhh! ;)

• capturedtimebooks

capturedtimebooks said 8 years ago

A special note of thanks must go out to the leader and Mentors of EtsyGreetings. They are such hardworking people who keep our blog, team events and giveaways interesting and fresh. Thank YOU!! http://etsygreetings.blogspot.com/

• insectus

insectus said 8 years ago

Big thanks to the SteamTeam. Those folks make me smile. :)

• imakecutestuff

imakecutestuff said 8 years ago

Oh, how I love EtsyRAIN! As team leader, I am so grateful to have such a fantastic and supportive team of Seattle Etsy sellers...you all are amazing! Thanks SO much to Danielle and Sara and all the admins at Etsy for all of your support and encouragement! What a fantastic program this is turning out to be, huh? :) I also really want to send out a Super Big Hug and Thanks to the leadership team of EtsyRAIN: http://worldofwhimm.etsy.com, http://scarywhitegirl.etsy.com, http://baublesbyhand.etsy.com, http://uglybaby.etsy.com and http://tomatotomato.etsy.com We could never have done all that we have done without all of you! Go EtsyRAIN Go! http://etsyrain.com

• Art2ArtColorado

Art2ArtColorado said 8 years ago

*a big thanks to those who have kept VAST going for such a long, long time! *another high-five to the Interior Design Team / Design Style Guide leadership for all of their hard work. finally, much gratitude to all those behind the scenes on the Admin. side... you all rock!

• Happiknits

Happiknits said 8 years ago

A HUGE thank you to Beth from ThirdFloor for so graciously and tirelessly leading the Fashion Design and Lifestyle (FDL) team. She stepped up and took over for our founder and she has done a STELLAR job of leading the team and running the shop. She is a super talented jewelry AND pocketbook designer. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. ~~hugs~~

• kristensteinfineart

kristensteinfineart said 8 years ago

Definitely! Thanks to those that lead and organize all the etsy teams. I am so proud to be a member of FDL, Vast and Acetsy and I'm excited to start working with the Interior Design Team as well. The leadership and dedication by those in charge is outstanding. Thanks for all your help! -kristen

• Asianexpressions

Asianexpressions said 8 years ago

Absolutely! I love my teams!

• lauraslefthook

lauraslefthook said 8 years ago

Thanks so much to my EtsyHookers team that just turned one year old.

• judyelizabethsflock

judyelizabethsflock said 8 years ago

Warm and joyful thanks to our wonderful team: Big Sky Montana Etsy Team! Yay!!!

• Lilbabythangs

Lilbabythangs said 8 years ago

Thank you so much to wonderful teams. Go montanateam!

• RebeccasArtCloset

RebeccasArtCloset said 8 years ago

Thank-you Team! You all are Awesome

• norakaren

norakaren said 8 years ago

thanks Beth Rowan for your hard work!

• classabags

classabags said 8 years ago

Thank you so much to all the teams especially the Etsy Wedding Team!

• EJPcreations

EJPcreations said 8 years ago

your the bomb card is sooooooo cute!!!!

• Studio618

Studio618 said 8 years ago

Yay for my team - eSMArts and to our team leader, Anna Lee. http://team.etsy.com/viewteam.php?id=317 I truly think it is the etsy teams that "gel" us together. So thank YOU to Etsy for facilitating the Teams.

• hollyillustration

hollyillustration said 8 years ago

Yes! Huge thanks to the very talented Beth from ThirdFloor for all she does for the FDL team! Beth rocks

• delightworthyn

delightworthyn said 8 years ago

I agree,THANK YOU BETH from Thirdfloor for being fdlteam's fearless leader.You are always supportive and welcoming.GO TEAM!

• mylittleaura

mylittleaura said 8 years ago

thank you for all those team leaders!! especially Beth from FDLteam, she totally rocks!

• sygnetcreations

sygnetcreations said 8 years ago

Giving thanks to my EtsyFriends Team. With out all of you I would be the crazy lady talking to herself in a thread all day. You inspire the best in your teammates, support not only their hard work but encourage them in their lowest moments, and to top it off you do it all with a smile and a big heart... I am so proud to call you all true friends and humbled to lead with two of my best darn friends around, Tagsandbuttons, and Mondrysyknotshop !

• KayaNow

KayaNow said 8 years ago

And thank you to the EtsyOrganicTeam leaders! Thank you for all you do :) *~* www.etsyorganicteam.blogspot.com *~*

• TerisTreasure

TerisTreasure said 8 years ago

haha love the "youre the bomb" thank you card by geekdetails! Great shop! :) My Homefront Street Team members are rockin and I couldnt say Thank You enough for being their for me and all the team members when we need support in our lives! I am honored to lead them all and call them friends! :)

• knittingguru

knittingguru said 8 years ago

Etsy teams are really a wonderful addition to the site. I'm happy to be a member of the fdlteam, EtsyHookers team, EtsyKnitters team, NewNew team, and EtsyFast team. The work of my fellow team mates inspires me and the group promotions and treasuries are invaluable!

• alankarshilpa

alankarshilpa said 8 years ago

Thank you Etsy team.

• serendipityrose

serendipityrose said 8 years ago

A big thanks and a big hug for all that you do - Etsy Team Leaders - and a special Thank you to Milly our ETC - Etsy Texas - Team Leader!!

• Bruce29527

Bruce29527 said 8 years ago

Howdy. I can't figure out how the team thingy works. I belong to the etsyhookers team and am supposed to do something for valentines but can't remember what and how to find out where to go. lol if anyone knows please email me. thank you take care and happy selling

• Afrans

Afrans said 6 years ago

Thank you for your advice! I feel encouraged.