…We avoided them last month! August was another month of good stats, and August 15th was the biggest day we’ve ever had: 18,484 items sold for a total of $287,000!
Here are August’s key numbers, all of which represent the highest total ever for their categories:
- $7.55 million of goods sold — a 6.5% increase over July.
- That represents 516,600 items sold, a 6.1% increase from July’s stats.
- 869,000 new items were listed, up from 813,000 items last month, a 6.9% increase.
- 96,100 new members joined the Etsy community, including 18,300 new sellers, both increases in sellers and buyers from last month.
- 340,000,000 page views were recorded on the site — a 4.9% increase.
Thanks to everyone in the Etsy community for all of their hard work in August!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.