We’re definitely keeping our eye on the economic conditions here at Etsy, but despite the turmoil, we still had another record setting month in October.
Here are October’s key numbers, each of which represent the highest total ever:
- $8.4 million of goods were sold — a 5.9% increase over September.
- That represents 577,398 items sold, a 6% increase from September’s stats.
- 976, 234 new items were listed, up from 911,191 items last month, a 7.1% increase.
- 102,778, new members joined the Etsy community, including 19,689 new sellers. That’s our first month ever with over 100,000 new members — a 6.5% increase vs. September.
- 358,000,000 page views were recorded on the site, a slight increase from September.
Thanks to everyone in the Etsy community for all of their hard work in October!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.