November definitely saw a start to the holiday season here at Etsy and a strong one at that – we saw great growth week over week and had 12 record sales volume days in the month.
Here are November’s key numbers, each of which represent the highest total ever:
- $10.8 million of goods were sold — a 28% increase over October.
- That represents 719,145 items sold, a 24.5% increase from October’s stats.
- 1,143,942 new items were listed, up from 976,234 items last month, a 17.1% increase.
- 135,165 new members joined the Etsy community, including 22,744 new sellers.
- 410,634,499 page views were recorded on the site, a 14.5% increase from October.
Thanks to everyone in the Etsy community for all of their hard work in November!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.