We’re a little slow on the newscast this month as Bre is flying around the US spreading Etsy video awesomeness. Instead of waiting for his return, we thought it was a good idea to at least give you the Weather Report for February. We track a lot of numbers, but there are five in particular that we pay close attention to and share with the community:
- New Items listed: 612,641. In January, there we 575,174 new items listed, so this is a new record and an increase of 7%. In February 2007, 148,422 new items were listed. Wow — 312% more than a year ago!
- New Users: February saw 75,458 new users join Etsy, up from 68,013 in January — an 11% increase. In February 2007, 22,392 new users joined — a 236% increase.
- Items Sold: We sold 349,092 items in February, an increase of 11% over January and a whopping 273,043 more than February 2007!
- $ Sold: We sold $4.8 million worth of goods in February, 13% over January and $3.8 million more than February 2007.
- Page Views: We crossed the 250,000,000 page views mark for the first time in February — 7% more than January.
Thanks for all you hard work in making February another record month here at Etsy!