…Not at Etsy! We had a fantastic July, even with the July 4th holiday slowing everyone down a bit. July 31st was the biggest day we’ve ever had: 18,291 items sold for a total of $267,195!
Here are July’s key numbers, all of which represent the highest total ever for their categories:
* $7.0 million of goods sold — a 9.8% increase over June.
* That represents 487,000 items sold, a 10% increase from June’s stats.
* 813,000 new items were listed, up from 742,000 items last month, a 9.5% increase.
* 87,000 new members joined the Etsy community, including 16,000 new sellers, both increases from last month.
* 324,000,000 page views were recorded on the site — a 7.6% increase.
Thanks to everyone in the Etsy community for all of their hard work in July!
Curious about how other months compare? Check out our past Weather Reports for more statistics.