If you haven’t attended a Virtual Labs workshop discussion, you’re missing out! They’re a great place to learn some new tricks, meet and chat! Are you new to Etsy? Don’t miss out on Matt’s tips for pitching your work to the press, our new Show and Tell event, Newbie chat or live broadcast of Craft Night! Want to host your own workshop or meeting in the Virtual Labs? Fill out an application here!
The following schedule starts Monday, June 9nd to Friday, June 13th, 2008 (all Eastern Daylight Time). The schedule posted in the Virtual Labs is magically in *your* time. So if you are confused just click here to see what’s coming up in your real time.
- On-The-Fly Critiques with the EtsyLabs ladies — 3pm in the Treehouse. Pop in for a mini-critique with some experienced sellers and Etsy admin.
- Craft Night! — 4pm to 8pm in the Treehouse. Come by and sit in on tutorial, crafting and chit chat! This weeks demo: Making Lip Balm.
- How to Pitch to the Press #2 — 10am in the Treehouse. Learn Matt’s tips for getting press attention!
- Newbie Chat with Danielle and Julie — 4:30pm in the Treehouse. Newbies! Get your questions answered here! Julie and Danielle can help get your shop started on the right foot!
- How to Pitch to the Press #2 — 2pm in the Treehouse. Learn Matt’s tips for getting press attention!
- Show and Tell — 4pm in the Lounge. Come share what you are working on! Everyone will get their own time to talk about a project they are working on and get feedback. Come with links to pictures of your work in progress or if you have a webcam, you can show us live!
- On-The-Fly Critiques with the EtsyLabs ladies — 12pm in the Treehouse. Pop in for a mini-critique with some experienced sellers and Etsy admin.