How do I love the Internet? Let me count the ways.
- The history of the broom (and how it became flat).
- 50 photos of Basset Hounds running. And slobbering.
- Pancake art good enough to eat.
- Bad girl mugshots — with context, and without.
- Fermented fashion: a dress made from wine.
“Katarzyna Majak’s Women of Power series turns stereotypical witch imagery on its head and showcases striking images of women ranging in age, wearing colorful unconventional clothes, and holding their unique objects of power.”
Miniature automatons! And animated, no less.