We think that gift wrap should be just as interesting and heartfelt as the object within. (And rectangular gift boxes are pretty boring.) In this gift wrap how-to we’ll craft a pyramid gift box that’s sure to impress the most jaded recipient. Best of all, it doubles as an ornament!
- Paper or cardboard for your pyramid
- Markers or colored pencils
- Decorative elements: stickers, washi tape, ribbons, bows, etc.
1. Draw a triangle using this guide.
2. Cut out triangle and score folds.
3. Fold pyramid.
4. Use markers or colored pencils and color/decorate the sides.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon and knot it to make a loop for hanging.
6. Tape loop onto point of one of the sides. Then fold together with gift inside and tape shut.
7. Decorate pyramid with stickers, washi tape, ribbons, bows, or anything else you can think of!