Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve shown you how to package gifts in pyramidal fashion and how to upcycle regular materials around the house for a more traditional rectangular look. But what about those bottles of wine, champagne or sparkling cider for your holiday party hosts? Is there a creative way to wrap those? Of course there is!
- Plastic wrap
- Tissue paper
- Confetti or glitter
- Masking tape
- Ribbon or tie (we used tie from KNOT & BOW)
1. Wrap bottle in tissue paper.
2. Lay out long rectangle of plastic wrap.
3. Sprinkle glitter or confetti on 1/2 of the sheet.
4. Lay the bottle down and tape one side of the sheet to the bottle.
5. Tightly roll the bottle in the plastic wrap, tape the end down.
6. Tie a bow around neck of bottle.