As a fan of sunshine, bright colors, and photosynthesis, I was blown away when I stumbled upon Emily Henderson’s redesign of DesignLoveFest blogger Bri Emery’s California living room. The makeover, which was featured in the LA Times, was part of a deal between the two friends: Emily would put her interior design skills to work on Bri’s space, if Bri put her digital talents to use redesigning Emily’s blog. The result? A bold and bright space full of flea market snags and quirky vintage treasures.
After drooling over the photos and doing a little research, I found similar items for sale on Etsy — and, voila! This week’s Get the Look was born.
1. Lamp set from duchessfare
2. Apothecary bottle by honeycombstudio
3. Vintage bottle opener from DiverseCollectibles
4. Hand-felted pom pom flowers by berryisland
5. Straws from PuppyCatCrafts
6. Bar cart from independencevintage
7. Dishtowel by handmadebymeshop
8. Glasses from Ato55mic
9. Bottles from RuggyDesign
All home photographs by Laure Joliet.