Hey Etsians! Get off the internet (but come back to us later) and meet your crafty friends in person at the following events…
Friday, June 6th
- World’s Largest Plush Show: Crammed Organisms from 7pm – 11pm, June 6th in St. Louis, Missouri. Starclipper’s gallery will be filled to the brim with a collection of unique plush art. Browse the exhibition and see pieces from some of the best plush designers working today! Check out the featured items to see Etsy sellers who are participating in this show!
Saturday, June 7th
- Indie Craft Experience (or ICE), kicking off in Atlanta, Georgia from 11am – 6pm in Centennial Olympic Park. In addition to an amazing assortment of handmade goodies, ICE offers crafting workshops, vegan baked goods, live bands and a clothing swap benefiting local charities.
- Connecticut Etsy Team Jewelry Spectacular in North Haven, Connecticut from 10am – 4pm. Get to this early — they are giving away 200 pieces of jewelry to the first people to attend! See their Jewelry Spectacularsite for details.
- Printing Party with Lotta Jansdotter in San Francisco, California from 5pm – 8pm. Get your hands dirty with Lotta Jansdotter, the fabric printing queen! Wine, music and crafting? What else do you need in life? See Lotta’s blog for the details. Not on the west coast? Keep reading for a Lotta event near you!
Monday, June 9th
- Craft Night at the EtsyLabs in Brooklyn, NY from 4pm – 8pm. Join us and learn how to make lip balm! You can also bring your own project if you wish. Lots of chit chat and giggling.
And don’t make any plans for next weekend if you are close to NYC. You’re not going to want to miss this summer’s Renegade Craft Fair, June 14th & 15th, featuring a whole slew of Etsy sellers and a giant Etsy booth!
If you are coming into town for Renegade, do not miss Lotta Jansdotter’s printing party here on the east coast on June 13th in her studio in Brooklyn. See Lotta’s blog for the details.